White Claw mother fuckers!

c_land

Reaction score
Got the 69oz claw tonight
image.jpg

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
That’s not very liberal of you, you should be giving them away to those who can’t afford them.
Oh I'm sorry, I failed to mention that was Trump supporter price...they're free for everyone else.

blue wonder

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry, I failed to mention that was Trump supporter price...they're free for everyone else.
I’ll take 5 then please :)...trump 2020!!!...I prefer my paycheck higher, just sayin :)

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm starting to stockpile for this Armageddon. I'll be selling these things out of a van for $20 bucks a piece.:D

I knew I should have taken a picture.
I was at my Raleys today and they had a stack of 12ers of the claws near the deli section. I totally thought about you all and the claw craze but missed an opportunity. ;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
And another testament to how we rank and Google this thread and my picture pops up number one when you Google white claw motherfuckers. Thanks for that Grads. Lol

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
And another testament to how we rank and Google this thread and my picture pops up number one when you Google white claw motherfuckers. Thanks for that Grads. Lol

RD, the new face of White Claw! :p

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I remember when Mikes hard lemonade was all the rage. I liked and pounded them for a week and then had the worst heartburn ever. Never had one since.

GRADS

Reaction score
That's pretty amazing. So you're saying that if I post a thread and it has a picture of someone and say the thread is titled "Gay Jet Boaters That Love Wieners" every time someone who googles gay jet boats and wieners their pic will come up first? Oh the possibilities.:D

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
That's pretty amazing. So you're saying that if I post a thread and it has a picture of someone and say the thread is titled "Gay Jet Boaters That Love Wieners" every time someone who googles gay jet boats and wieners their pic will come up first? Oh the possibilities.:D

Something like that. :D

Jeepdog'nMilkdud.jpg

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
I'm still not in a great place but I feel the need to tell you guys that "I told you fuckers" about these things 2 years ago to the day. And since then I've been called gay for drinking them....but guess what?....

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/ever-had-a-white-claw.173772/

I don't care for them or the other knock-offs of it.

Going back to the days of Zima and wine coolers. Just never cared for that sort of drink.

Now, when I do imbibe, I drink the hard stuff. Scotch, Bourbon, & other whisky, Gin, Rum, and Vodka.

Sometimes a mixed drink....but that's not usually on the radar.

Never, ever, Tequila. It lets me make bad choices that I live to regret.

I find the buzz of the hard stuff to be much more mellow and easier to get over.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Hold the phone now.
I thought you were in some sort of self exile from RDP?
Don’t be a dick.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Not sure why I’ve ever google searched with the MF’r word.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
LMAO..

Appears to be 8 instances when I searched images that came from RDP.

GRADS

Reaction score
I've got $100 if we can get a moderator to change @RiverDave's screen name to @WhiteClawMotherFucker :D:p

shreve"T"

Ex-So Cal.
Reaction score
Bought a 12 pack of this shit and ended up throwing it away after drinking 2 of them !!!