WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

White Denali HD w/Magic Powerboats Sticker

JFMFG

Reaction score
Magic sticker, that narrows it down to about 10,000 folks, likely heading to the Magic regatta this weekend.
There’s a magic regatta this weekend? Fuck I don’t have enough time to get my shit ready and on the road

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
tenor-1.gif

riverroyal

Reaction score
I haven't had a magic sticker on my truck in years. Could've been me years back!

Your ad here

Reaction score
You guys come to Phoenix and spend some time on the roads. Every lane is a fast lane, even the center medians. Oh, going to miss your exit? No problem, just drive ACROSS the fucking freeway. Yes, ACROSS the lanes. People have been driving 90+ lately and there have been big accidents. 2 good ones on 202 West in Tempe this morning.
Another one here is people will just ride your ass when no one is around and I'm taking about being in the right lanes. So they ride your ass and just won't pass. Finally they will pass, look at you like you're an idiot, then drive ACROSS the lanes because they are about to miss their exit. Cut you off and throw rocks that crack your windshield.

Last edited:

JB in so cal

Reaction score
You guys come to Phoenix and spend some time on the roads. Every lane is a fast lane, even the center medians. Oh, going to miss your exit? No problem, just drive ACROSS the fucking freeway. Yes, ACROSS the lanes. People have been driving 90+ lately and there have been big accidents. 2 good ones on 202 West in Tempe this morning.
Another one here is people will just ride your ass when no one is around and I'm taking about being in the right lanes. So they ride your ass and just won't pass. Finally they will pass, look at you like you're an idiot, then drive ACROSS the lanes because they are about to miss their exit. Cut you off and throw rocks that crack your windshield.
Chamber of Commerce stuff right there!!

riverroyal

Reaction score
100% truth. I was in Phoenix a week not long ago. Maadness.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Big believer in the ole tap those brakes rule if no other lanes open to escape the guy.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Lol. Lane hoggers/blockers never cease to amaze me. It’s like they think they get to set the speed limit for everyone else behind them.

See above. I couldn’t move over because there were tractor trailers 3 feet apart as far as you could see in the second lane. Once I finally got a big enough gap I moved over so he could do 100. That’s when I saw the sticker and no he wasn’t towing a boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Californian luxury pickup trucks obviously have priority in the left lane any time on the interstate, didn't' you see the flat-bill hats, tats, lifted with Chinese wheels? You will never find a bigger group of douchebags than some assholes in a baller truck with a CA plate wanting to drive 1 MPH faster than you (not towing or working anything) expecting you to evaporate your piece of worthless shit out of their way, they are way more important than you! Common man!

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Californian luxury pickup trucks obviously have priority in the left lane any time on the interstate, didn't' you see the flat-bill hats, tats, lifted with Chinese wheels? You will never find a bigger group of douchebags than some assholes in a baller truck with a CA plate wanting to drive 1 MPH faster than you (not towing or working anything) expecting you to evaporate your piece of worthless shit out of their way, they are way more important than you! Common man!
. . . all of this ^^^^ plus the 'Nut Sack Trailer Hitch' ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
No kidding! Last time we left on a Thursday afternoon there were so many trucks!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Drove back from havasu the other day and it was the same then. Never seen so many trucks. Must be moving a lot of Chinese shit inland from the SoCal ports.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Man, it's been a while since there has been a call out thread. While these make me cringe at times they are entertaining

HBCraig

Reaction score
You forgot the Krav Maga sticker as well. Just to show you how badass he might be.

HCP3

Reaction score

Tell us how you really feel.

Jay Dub

Reaction score
West bound on the I-10. Next time you want to ride my ass buy me dinner first. I guess 90 ain’t fast enough.

When someone is so aggressive riding my tail, I give a little brake-check then begin to gradually slow down.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
When someone is so aggressive riding my tail, I give a little brake-check then begin to gradually slow down.

I actually did that to a semi truck later on as we were coming into the Blythe border checkpoint. Trying to slow down from 80-0 over a half mile and he was 6 feet off my bumper. After I checked him he backed off and changed lanes. You can’t see we’re all stopping just ahead? Idiots.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Ha Ha ! “ lifted with Chinese wheels “hilarious astute observation !

BingerFang

Reaction score
I slow down on purpose.
Yes! Please ram into my lifted TJ with your $70k truck 😂

View attachment 972194

Ahahah I love driving my 89 XJ when ppl are trying to merge over like assholes. They actually think I’m going to brake and let them in front of me when I’m in a car that has 3/16” steel all around it with a $200 paint job, it’s hilarious.

sirbob

Reaction score
So no sign of him yet?

Its just not as fun when they don't see the call out...

Last edited:

D19

Reaction score
All i gotta say, is if your gonna whip around me when im already doing 80 on the flats.........you better go 81+ when we go uphill. Im doing 80 with the cruise on, pick a speed jackass!

The best is the trucks that cut you off to pass another truck and only go 1 mph faster. Looking forward to that this afternoon.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
West bound on the I-10. Next time you want to ride my ass buy me dinner first. I guess 90 ain’t fast enough.

00913C99-160C-45F8-8036-559B80A5633B.jpeg

Sorry, I’ll turn off my noisemaker in my White GMC next time I’m behind you 🤣
I’m on the WB 10 daily 😆