Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

4Waters

Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I hope he get back in and takes a knee and prays 🙏. I want to see what the NFL does then.

DCA7A42A-4FBB-4B6B-9FBD-41DFF3DF496E.jpeg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

LOL the article quotes people in DC talking about "accountability" for car jackings, as they let murderous car jackers go free.

From the article-

"In defending the decision not to try the girls in DC as adults, Acting Washington, DC Police Chief Robert Contee III said that "The 15-year-old would not be charged as an adult. You know, obviously, this is a tragic case and, you know, charging this person as an adult [who's] a juvenile… does not bring back the lost loved one in this case."

Contee downplayed the crime as well, saying that it was merely a symptom of a larger problem. "That's one of many," he said. "We have one for that particular– one of the individuals involved, but there are several carjackings that we have had so far this year where we're seeing individuals that are involved in multiple, multiple cases. So clearly I think that speaks to us really examining, as a community, the accountability that’s in place. I think it's the larger issue than just this one particular case.""

Yea the "larger issue" is that you keep letting car jackers back on the streets to continue to jack people's cars.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
That fucking cuck of a chief needs to be dragged out and shot in the head in the middle of DC.

If you can commit murder, you can suffer the fucking consequences, no matter what age you are.

They just keep adding fuel to the dumpster fire that is fueling a demoshit encouraged racial war.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
draggin it around DC? I like it! :eek:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That fucking cuck of a chief needs to be dragged out and shot in the head in the middle of DC.

If you can commit murder, you can suffer the fucking consequences, no matter what age you are.

They just keep adding fuel to the dumpster fire that is fueling a demoshit encouraged racial war.
"Eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"
I believe I read that somewhere... If people fear the punishment for their choice of wrong doing, they may try to do right.
Bring back public executions.

propcheck

Reaction score

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The homecoming queen used the democrats playbook. Nobody uses that book but democrats

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
When will any of the similar priveliged, opressed, cis-gendered, and whatever other groups exist, start cleaning their own house before casting stones?