WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who’s going to Boat show / Super Cat / Desert Storm?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We will be at all three and are helping Ray and Alvin put on Super Cat Fest now.. :). Just curious as to who’s going to which events and why one over the other?

70C6D7A4-31B1-49E6-A7E6-1CD68C781AAF.png

sintax

Reaction score
We'll be out Thur-Sat/Sun for Storm weekend.

No real reason outside of the fact thats the one my peoples usually hit.

Big boats are really not my thing anyway, so thats why i dont care to do both

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
I'm working on a movie from the 12th to the 21st can't make super cat, hopefully we dont go crazy late on the 21st but most likely going to be really late that night or morning of the 22nd. So probably just go straight to the street fair.

Tank

Reaction score
Getting into town the afternoon of 16th, put the boat in the water and keep it in the water until the 26th! Can't make the boat show but we're reg'd for SCW and DS. Let me know if you need anything while we're in town Dave.

Icky

Reaction score
Both, kids weekend for supercat, no kids desert storm

Reactions: DWC

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Super Cat Fest - Morning of the 16th through the 18th

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Gonna skip the boat show. Will be around for both of the other events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JFMFG

Reaction score
We are doing super cat fest and desert storm. Is super cat just the concert at pirate or is there a poker run also? I know I should probably know the schedule for supercat fest but I’m just trying to do hoodrat shit with my hoodrat rdp friends

Boat Bling

Reaction score
All 3! Sponsor of Supercat & DS. Trailer is getting wrapped as we speak with the new Bling Sauce logo.

Why? Because it's our backyard and we can't wait to catch up with friends and customers while checking out some bad ass boats!

20210330_104616.jpg

-Zack

Tank

Reaction score
We are doing super cat fest and desert storm. Is super cat just the concert at pirate or is there a poker run also? I know I should probably know the schedule for supercat fest but I’m just trying to do hoodrat shit with my hoodrat rdp friends

Nice little schedule Ray and the guys are putting together for SCFW -

Thursday - Check in and meet and greet at the boat house grill
Friday - 10am - 1pm Bling Sauce sponsored meet and eat at Havasu SPrings
2pm - 5 pm Kicker and Speedboat Mag sponsored Aerial Photo Shoot Jokers Wild Cove
7:30pm - 12pm RDP Sponsored party @ Martini Bay LBR featuring Boom Bandits
Saturday - 11am - 4pm - On water concert @ Pirates Cove Resort Undercover & LIT playing.
Sunday - Chill day / prep for Desert Storm.

Last edited:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Whats Bling Sauce? Cool pod lights in the camp lights, do the work better than the OG style?

Hammer

Reaction score
Right now just DS... I wish I had enough Vacation time to hit Supercat Fest! I have a soft spot for the big boats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB in so cal

Reaction score
All 3! Sponsor of Supercat & DS. Trailer is getting wrapped as we speak with the new Bling Sauce logo.

Why? Because it's our backyard and we can't wait to catch up with friends and customers while checking out some bad ass boats!

View attachment 988254

-Zack
We just got a boat from California Skier in Elsinore and they threw in a bottle of hot sauce...

Boat Bling

Reaction score
Whats Bling Sauce? Cool pod lights in the camp lights, do the work better than the OG style?

Same Boat Bling Hot Sauce, Vinyl Sauce, etc product line under new banner. Just a rebrand for marketing purposes as we further diversify into markets beyond marine. Most customers, even those in our core markets had no clue who Boat Bling was anyway, they just identified with "Sauce" so we're rolling with it.

We had a partnership with Rigid Industries at the time and they threw in a couple sets of D2 lights. They're great for night events like the street fair aside from blinding customers... also have red underglow, red & white inside lighting as well. Was pretty trick when we built her 8 yrs ago but she's holding up great.

We just got a boat from California Skier in Elsinore and they threw in a bottle of hot sauce...
Congrats on the new boat! At today's prices they should have thrown in a 55 gal drum😉

-Zack

Skater368

Upon My Request This is all Folks Skater368/nganga
Reaction score
Same Boat Bling Hot Sauce, Vinyl Sauce, etc product line under new banner. Just a rebrand for marketing purposes as we further diversify into markets beyond marine. Most customers, even those in our core markets had no clue who Boat Bling was anyway, they just identified with "Sauce" so we're rolling with it.

We had a partnership with Rigid Industries at the time and they threw in a couple sets of D2 lights. They're great for night events like the street fair aside from blinding customers... also have red underglow, red & white inside lighting as well. Was pretty trick when we built her 8 yrs ago but she's holding up great.

Congrats on the new boat! At today's prices they should have thrown in a 55 gal drum😉

-Zack

Congrats Zach, looks great.

Steve

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I am doing sprint cars at az speedway this weekend, boat show next, good guys in scottsdale then DS. Booked the whole month.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Going to miss the boat show, but I'll be in town the last day to dig out the boat and get it to the shop the next moring. I'm scheduled to be in town for SCF but am indifferent about it, I'm tempted to skip it and go to MT, but we'll see. I will for sure be at DS with a couple friends. We are doing the Poker Run.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
We’re planning for all, what is the events etc for SCFW?

JFMFG

Reaction score
Nice little schedule Ray and the guys are putting together for SCFW -

Thursday - Check in and meet and greet at the boat house grill
Friday - 10am - 1pm Bling Sauce sponsored meet and eat at Havasu SPrings
2pm - 5 pm Kicker and Speedboat Mag sponsored Aerial Photo Shoot Jokers Wild Cove
7:30pm - 12pm RDP Sponsored party @ Martini Bay LBR featuring Boom Bandits
Saturday - 11am - 4pm - On water concert @ Pirates Cove Resort Undercover & LIT playing.
Sunday - Chill day / prep for Desert Storm.
Thanks for the rundown tank I appreciate it. We are driving out Friday after work so we will only be making the festivities on Saturday! Work is way to busy to take a Friday and Thursday Friday the following week. I thought being self employed I can take off when I want but it never seems to work that way. I’m gonna miss you guys by a week at the Pend O Reille trip

Tank

Reaction score
Thanks for the rundown tank I appreciate it. We are driving out Friday after work so we will only be making the festivities on Saturday! Work is way to busy to take a Friday and Thursday Friday the following week. I thought being self employed I can take off when I want but it never seems to work that way. I’m gonna miss you guys by a week at the Pend O Reille trip

Zero doubt owning your own company is more work than working for someone else!

We’re not 100% booked on pend orielle run but we’re really trying. Gotta work some things out first.

But we’ll be in havasu. 👍👍

JFMFG

Reaction score
Zero doubt owning your own company is more work than working for someone else!

We’re not 100% booked on pend orielle run but we’re really trying. Gotta work some things out first.

But we’ll be in havasu. 👍👍
Would love to meet you and have a drink. We will be at pirate Saturday yellow and red magic and my wife’s family on the blue mystic cc.

Tank

Reaction score
Would love to meet you and have a drink. We will be at pirate Saturday yellow and red magic and my wife’s family on the blue mystic cc.

Always a cold beer in the cooler for a fellow RDP’r 😉😁. Flag us down if you see us. We’ll be on the cigarette. 👍👍

Last edited:

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I’ll be in Havasu late the 13th, not leaving until the 25th. Fiancé and a few friends fly in on the 21st.

Track Man

Reaction score
Got in town on Monday. I’ll be here for 6 weeks. Going to all three and whatever else comes along. Did the Thursday night cruise tonight downtown with my Vicky. Headed down to the office to get a T-shirt. The famous River Dave was in the house. What’s the world coming to. Couldn’t even buy a T-shirt he’s sold out. Oh well I had a great time talking I and having a beer with RD, Tommy and the rest of the crew.
A406B770-12DA-46EC-89DD-57B26CC6A0A6.jpeg
9A5B1A37-9FD4-45D7-96BC-1BD116DC6311.jpeg

Singleton

Reaction score
Roll into the Islander April 15, leave after DS.
cant wait to get setup and enjoy the lake again

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
My new boat will be in the boat show. I won’t. Somebody please get some pictures.

I know RD got people for that.... ;)

I might make DS but not sure yet. I wasn’t planning on going but with the boat being finished I might attend. Just gotta find a place to stay. Lol

MeCasa16

Reaction score
Always a cold beer in the cooler for a fellow RDP’r 😉😁. Flag us down if you see us. We’ll be on the cigarette. 👍👍
Good to know for when I run low on beer. Just look for the huge Cig! 👍
My new boat will be in the boat show. I won’t. Somebody please get some pictures.

I know RD got people for that.... ;)

I might make DS but not sure yet. I wasn’t planning on going but with the boat being finished I might attend. Just gotta find a place to stay. Lol
We will be there on Friday, I’ll see if I can get some pics.

Mcchevy69ss

Reaction score
Rolling in for Super Cat Fest with a couple of friends.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We’re planning for all, what is the events etc for SCFW?

Honestly SCFW is more of a dock party deal. The participants go on a breakfast run. A raft up photo shoot deal.. then they have a concert (that tickets are available) up at pirates..

then two evening deals at LBR on Friday and Saturday. It’s a really laid back event, which I think a lot of the participants like. It’s more about dragging the exotic boats out then anything else..

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Got in town on Monday. I’ll be here for 6 weeks. Going to all three and whatever else comes along. Did the Thursday night cruise tonight downtown with my Vicky. Headed down to the office to get a T-shirt. The famous River Dave was in the house. What’s the world coming to. Couldn’t even buy a T-shirt he’s sold out. Oh well I had a great time talking I and having a beer with RD, Tommy and the rest of the crew. View attachment 988355 View attachment 988343

nice meeting ya yesterday.. kinda chaos with all the kids there.. lol. Bad ass ride!! Loved the “track” pics!

grumpy88

Reaction score
We are going to the boat show but not the other two .

CHECKERED_PAST

Reaction score
Be down 19th-25th. Hopefully with my boat but if not I will be on the pontoon instead. Sold my truck and still haven’t found a replacement.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Jen and I are coming out for Super Cat Fest without the kids. My birthday is Thursday. Will be leaving early Friday morning and then coming home Sunday night.

Couple days of work, then packing up the kids Wednesday evening and heading back out for Desert Storm.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk