WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who’s Got A Late Model Truck For Sale?

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
My son’s looking for a late model GM or Ford ½-ton crew cab truck with leather and most goodies. He’s got a limit of $35k including fees, so that puts the truck cost at about $32k. Prefers buckets with a console, but not a deal breaker. He’s open to colors except blue.

I’ve told him his dollar limits him on what’s available - he may need to go lesser equipped, higher mileage, or older truck. He’s being hopeful some old guy with newer truck who just doesn’t drive it will let it go for next to nothing.

If you’ve been thinking of selling your truck post up what you’ve got.

bk2drvr

Reaction score
Not sure where you are located but my sister just bought a Lexus in Beverly Hills and it was a 2015 lease return with 8k miles on it. Lol.. The lady that works at the dealership told my sister that they get cars and trucks in for trade or end of lease with hardly any miles on them because no one drives very far around there. The cars are almost always garages also. I’d check it out. His budget will get him a very nice used truck.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Think the ram express is that ballpark new, then he is atleast starting with a clean slate

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

pipemn

Reaction score
My son’s looking for a late model GM or Ford ½-ton crew cab truck with leather and most goodies. He’s got a limit of $35k including fees, so that puts the truck cost at about $32k. Prefers buckets with a console, but not a deal breaker. He’s open to colors except blue.

I’ve told him his dollar limits him on what’s available - he may need to go lesser equipped, higher mileage, or older truck. He’s being hopeful some old guy with newer truck who just doesn’t drive it will let it go for next to nothing.

If you’ve been thinking of selling your truck post up what you’ve got.
2012 F150 loaded 125000 miles always garaged 9285661128 in havasu

22tunnel

Reaction score
DSC04321.JPG

Thinking about selling this one

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
We went out today and he found a 2016 GMC Sierra All Terrain that he liked. I talked turkey with him on price and came within a grand, that worked out to another $17 a month. They’re going to clean it up and he’s going to pick it up tomorrow morning.

Thanks for all the replies, It wasn’t until now that I checked, and holy cow, you guys stepped up. We didn’t plan on buying anything today but it just happened.

Thanks again.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
What's the price? Location?
How much are you asking?

$28K (firm) would make me consider selling it. Located in Orange County, CA (92845).

I can take updated pics if anyone is interested. I haven't heavily considered selling it since its been such a great truck but I know that a toy hauler is in the future and I will want to step into a diesel 3/4 ton before I buy a trailer.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
If you’ve got some updated pics I’ll take some.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
If I was in the market, I'd definitely want to check out your truck!