WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who’s the hydraulic fitting guy on here?

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I thought we had a member who owned a fitting/line shop...can’t place the name.

DLC

Reaction score
What happened ?
How come he isn’t on here any longer, he just built his Skater, what a bummer!

Skater368, previous screen name Nganga, is the hose inmate but he’s no longer on the forum.

4Waters

Reaction score
I haven’t really been paying attention but my cousin told me that people been talking shit about his boat and he said fuck this place.
That's BS if true, I don't see every thread. If people are talking shit those are the ones that are jealous wannabes.

I was wondering where he went a couple of days ago, hope he gives the 🖕 to those wannabes and comes back on here.

Edit: Found the post and it's more of a personal issue, I understand where he is coming from.

Last edited:

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
When I last talked to him he also sold the business.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If it's a personal issue due to people here, that sucks.

If it's a personal/ family matter, I hope things get better for him and family.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I talked to Steve - it’s the first one. His family is doing well and he plans to spend downtime with his son.
I'm more relieved that is the case. I wouldn't doubt someone here acted or spoke well out of place. I know I can be guilty of it at times. If his family is good, and things are going well on that front, everything else is pretty much secondary.

Hope his boat is doing good too. Beautiful setup!

gqchris

Reaction score
If its for an OUtbaord, Kyle at @W.O.T MARINE has a good guy also. He did great work on my fittings and lines for the Baker.

Dana757

Reaction score
I need a few hundred/thousand M10x1 plugs...it’s a standard part in the right industries, was gonna try and keep the business in the “family”, so to speak...I’ll hit up both of ‘em next week.
I don't have time to run them at this time but ...... I want to upgrade the brakes on my 03 TJ Rubicon and hear you're the guy.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I don't have time to run them at this time but ...... I want to upgrade the brakes on my 03 TJ Rubicon and hear you're the guy.
Yessir...I have several options. Give me a call at 310-947-7014

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
I need a few hundred/thousand M10x1 plugs...it’s a standard part in the right industries, was gonna try and keep the business in the “family”, so to speak...I’ll hit up both of ‘em next week.
Deering Performance on Cherry/33rd in Long Beach may be able to help. Not sure if he would have those plugs but its a local idea.