WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who are the go to upholstery guys in Havasu?

Motor Boater

Reaction score
My buddy has an older Malibu that’s needs a complete interior. Who should he call. Doesn’t need to be DCB quality but needs to be done nice and correctly.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I've heard good things about seam dreams...

I talked to Main stitch a number of times about a project that I went a different direction with but they were super nice people... If I was in the market they would be the first call I'd make.

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
We've always used In Stitches for Havasu work. Never had an issue, though the lead time was a bit out there the last time.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
My buddy has an older Malibu that’s needs a complete interior. Who should he call. Doesn’t need to be DCB quality but needs to be done nice and correctly.
Is his name Tony with a 2005 23’ Wakesetter LSV?

Let me know where you go, we have a partner in the above Malibu and that thing needs an interior bad. They thrashed the hell out of it and needs carpet too (though I’d probably do gator step instead, I don’t like carpet anymore).

petie6464

Reaction score
Any of them will give you some over priced shakey stichin' that's for sure.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Tony’s canvas wouldn’t be a bad place to start. Main stitch / seal dreams etc..

I have a guy that is good and does biminis out of his garage. He can do full interiors bad ass and reasonable. I will call him tomorrow and see if he’s interested.

FCT

Reaction score
It’s not Havasu but worth checking into. Shockwave does a great job and has interior in house and does all makes of boats. Bob is a stand up guy that does what he says and will stand behind his work. It’s worth the drive IMO