WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who didn’t see this coming

stoker

Reaction score
I can’t remember the term we use to use back in the day when someone came into a financial windfall and spent that money like it was never going to end.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I can’t remember the term we use to use back in the day when someone came into a financial windfall and spent that money like it was never going to end.

I remember the term!

stoker

Reaction score
Back in the 70’s there was an African American gentleman that would land his plane at the OC airport. He would exit the plain dressed to the 9’s with colorful suits and a fedora with a huge feather attached. i didn’t witness it but a friend of mine who’s dad kept his plane there said hi tail numbers were ni66er. If tru god bless him, that is hilarious.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
1.4 mil cash for that Topanga house.. Plus 3 other houses. Not bad for a self proclaimed Marxist that wants to abolish capitalism. Who wants to bet me on a future tax evasion claim when this house of cards eventually comes crumbling down?

“We were often scraping for money, and this year was the first year where we were resourced in the way we deserved to be.” Patrisse Coullor

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
1.4 mil cash for that Topanga house.. Plus 3 other houses. Not bad for a self proclaimed Marxist that wants to abolish capitalism. Who wants to bet me on a future tax evasion claim when this house of cards eventually comes crumbling down?

“We were often scraping for money, and this year was the first year where we were resourced in the way we deserved to be.” Patrisse Coullor
The ways they deserved to be resourced?

fuck that entitled piece of shit all the way to hell and back.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

They be like, "what's this property tax shit?"......kinda like a teen getting their first paycheck with tax deductions. 😄😄

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

7ABC37AF-F2E9-4819-BC9C-66A1AFD005DE.jpeg

traquer

Reaction score
Without discipline and brains, things falls apart quick. Thankfully.

Money has its own mind, it will move to the hands it feels the safest in. Forget where that proverb came from but it's a good one