WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who else does this driving to the river?

Andy01

Reaction score
Who else gets their kids to do this driving the 40 or 10? I did it as a kid and now encourage my kids to do it, needless to say I enjoy every minute of it and laugh my ass off!!

Andy01

Reaction score
That was Sunday afternoon driving home to Havasu.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I hold the breath for a tunnel and also passing a cemetery.

Never did the horn with the kids. Going to teach them next trip out. They are going to jump. Ha ha ha. Can’t wait.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Who else gets their kids to do this driving the 40 or 10? I did it as a kid and now encourage my kids to do it, needless to say I enjoy every minute of it and laugh my ass off!!
I still do it all the time...at 40 yrs. young:cool:

I find that a lot of newer semis don’t even have the horns...either that or the drivers have no clue what I’m asking for them to do:confused:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I beep my horn three times and raise my feet off the floor when I cross the river on the 40 bridge. If I forget I exit at Topock66 turn around and go back and cross again, otherwise bad juju. I also beep my horn three times at each of three Lake Havasu signs on the 95 as you enter town. I have issues.

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
I’m old and still do it.. lol

Stacy holds her breath when we go through tunnels..

Some people never grow up. Lol

Lol glad I’m not the only one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UAV.Pilot

Reaction score
Cool vid...cute kids she was really shocked how loud it was...lol

707dog

Reaction score
kid used to love to do it but the past few years these truckers around here act like fokers and honk the steering wheel horn they kind of lost interest, but there is the Cherokee trucking guys that always air it out for the kids.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Nice Vid. Miss my girls. They grow up wayyy too fast.
I remember a few good road trips we took across country.

Lil'Moni77

Reaction score
I still lay on my horn in an tunnel with my sunroof open!!! I don't know why I still get so much enjoyment from it... I end the tunnel with a grin from ear to ear... then there is always that one guy that flips me off for scaring him... :D

When I had a train horn on my last truck, I tried it in the tunnel before the LAX... WHOLLY SHIT that was LOUD!! Scared quite a few people!! :p

DLC

Reaction score
I still lay on my horn in an tunnel with my sunroof open!!! I don't know why I still get so much enjoyment from it... I end the tunnel with a grin from ear to ear... then there is always that one guy that flips me off for scaring him... :D

When I had a train horn on my last truck, I tried it in the tunnel before the LAX... WHOLLY SHIT that was LOUD!! Scared quite a few people!! :p

I do this also headed out of Escondido there is a tunnel to get onto 15 s and do it almost every day! My wife thinks it’s gay....

grumpy88

Reaction score
My wife still does this . No matter where we are . She really enjoys it especially when we are floating down the river . It embarrassed me so I think that makes her enjoy it more !

Andy01

Reaction score
Never did the hold your breathe in a tunnel, I honk though, and smile lol!!

Yes that guy said “that’s fuck’n awesome”. It took 4 trucks for that.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Do you always say "fucking awesome" to your kids?o_O

milkmoney

Reaction score
That is fucking awesome, [emoji106] like others I still do all the crazy shit as an adult like we did as kids , I refuse to grow up [emoji202]
[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

buck35

Reaction score
When I have the grandchildren in the boat and a train passes by we always send the signal to honk, and more often than not they do.

rush1

Reaction score
I did that as a kid,I have air horns on my motorhome and blow them in every tunnel and crossing the bridge at topock.

MOUZER

Reaction score
me being a driver for said 18 wheeeler..........i love when kids do that..i usually give them 3 short blast and 1 real long blast...........