WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who else has been injured playing Wii?

maxwedge

(Maximus Wedge-i-mus)
Reaction score
One of my friends got this thing for his kids for Christmas and in just a few hours of playing, I developed some serious tennis elbow, almost sucker punched a five year old girl, damn near killed a golden retriever and was risking a massive heart attack during some sort of track and field relay race...but the thing is just so damn fun I think I need to get one.:D

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
It's far more popular than our PS3.
Great games.

Ratso

Reaction score
I actually go out and play real baseball, football, bowling etc...;) You ever see the commercial for Honda where McGrath is preaching to the kids about getting out and doing some riding instead of racing dirtbikes on TV... Sure, the games are fun but I see kids spend every waking moment in front of a TV... We're basically using this stuff for a babysitter and raising a country full of lard asses and couch potatoes...:hmm

Ratso

Reaction score
...no offense to you Max... because I spend too much time in front of this computer lol...:D

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I actually go out and play real baseball, football, bowling etc...;) You ever see the commercial for Honda where McGrath is preaching to the kids about getting out and doing some riding instead of racing dirtbikes on TV... Sure, the games are fun but I see kids spend every waking moment in front of a TV... We're basically using this stuff for a babysitter and raising a country full of lard asses and couch potatoes...:hmm
This game is slightly different from the sit down and use 4 fingers type of game. I work up a serious sweat playing Wii. Tiger Woods golf is tough.

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
I heard that there are some concerns about heart attacks and the "adult only" games...................:D:D

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Our videos are in our RV and the kids use them during bad weather or windstorms.

maxwedge

(Maximus Wedge-i-mus)
Reaction score
...no offense to you Max... because I spend too much time in front of this computer lol...:D

No offense taken Rasto. I actually agree with you about kids and video games for the most part, but I have to say I got a pretty good workout playing this thing because you actually have to move around a lot. Besides, on days like yesterday when the wind chill is 30 below outside with white out conditions from blowing snow, playing real baseball or riding a motorcycle isn't really all that fun, and I have to say that driving a POS Malibu Classic with nearly bald tires almost 120 miles in the shit sucked some fairly decent sized balls too. Sometimes your way better off just staying home and playing video games.:D

westair

Reaction score
The Wii Tournament fishing sounds fun .... compete in some of the biggest
trophy fish tournaments in the world. Get your cooler set up next to the
couch and then hang on for the fight of your life:D just reading their ad,
anybody try it.

Ratso

Reaction score
No offense taken Rasto. I actually agree with you about kids and video games for the most part, but I have to say I got a pretty good workout playing this thing because you actually have to move around a lot. Besides, on days like yesterday when the wind chill is 30 below outside with white out conditions from blowing snow, playing real baseball or riding a motorcycle isn't really all that fun, and I have to say that driving a POS Malibu Classic with nearly bald tires almost 120 miles in the shit sucked some fairly decent sized balls too. Sometimes your way better off just staying home and playing video games.:D

I actually "went bowling" Christmas Eve with a 6year old that got one of those for Christmas... Little fugger whipped my ass both games.:D

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
We played stupid Wii games until about 4AM new years day... for some reason the controllers weren't controlling as acurately as they were earlier in the evening... :hmm

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
We played stupid Wii games until about 4AM new years day... for some reason the controllers weren't controlling as acurately as they were earlier in the evening... :hmm
FORE :D :D

DSCF3156.jpg

rocket98

Reaction score
While playing guitar on the kids new Rock Band, I twisted my ankle jumping off the couch during a solo.:beer

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I've never been hurt playing Wii but I have a Parcheesy injury from my youth that still flares up now and then.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
One of my friends got this thing for his kids for Christmas and in just a few hours of playing, I developed some serious tennis elbow, almost sucker punched a five year old girl, damn near killed a golden retriever and was risking a massive heart attack during some sort of track and field relay race...but the thing is just so damn fun I think I need to get one.:D

LMAO..........mrs here...........

that game is a blast!!!!! We actually got out there at 4am last year trying to get the damn thing for our boys during christmas......

the boys play the ehck out of the fame almost daily......

Let me say you def. break a sweat doing some of them......my shoulder was sore after playing baseball and bowling!!!!!!!!!!! Felt really old the next day ..............kids were ltao :point:point:smackhead

u should see the mr when he gets all cometative with the kids :lmao:lmao:lmao

SBjet

El Presidente for Life
Reaction score
Gotta be a masturbation joke in here somewhere.