WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who forgot to buy a Mega Millions ticket

Hallett285

Reaction score
Oh crap... I forgot

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

nameisbond

Reaction score
I would if could cross the border................................... stupid closure of the border means I can't go to the states. If either lotto game is over $100mil I'll buy a ticket or two.....................

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Yup, missed it today.

On the other hand my odds of winning are about the same weather I bought one or not.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Can't win without buying a ticket! I'm stuck playing the CDN lotto game. Once the prize hits $70million its capped. They then add additional $1million prizes until its won. The best I've done on CDN lotto is $1k.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well....that ranch was NOT purchased last night.

Tonight may just be the night :)

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
I won but they got my darn ticket numbers mixed up again. So I go to the lotto office to get my ticket numbers straightened out but forgot to wear my glock and they wouldn't let me in. Stupid covid.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Alright what’s that property tax running lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to find out last night....have no idea but it has to be a lot. Maybe I could let my BIL buy it as he is a disabled military veteran and gets 30% off property taxes :)

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Anyone here live in Maryland? That’s where it it.

traquer

Reaction score
Damn. I've though about this long and hard before... I came to the realization that I would be happier winning $10M instead of $100M+. I could upgrade my lifestyle a few notches, help out family that are in need, and just be happy learning how to be as healthy as possible and learning how to invest and grow the money.

If I won 700 million I could see it all falling apart real quick lol:

1) Friend and family. It will feel amazing to help out those in genuine need, but beyond that you're fucked. There's no way you can pretend everything is the same when you have half a billion to your name. They will know and won't look up to you like a successful person, they know that you simply got lucky and will resent you for it if you don't feed them some money. If you stop the money you're the bad guy. If you keep it flowing you'll start wondering over time who really likes you and who's only in it for the money. And that circle will keep growing. Even worse if you employ family or friends who are dumb just to make it feel better. It's a train you can't stop once it gets going, until you decide to blow up the bridge one day..

2) Filthy rich physically but middle class mentally would suck. You would have to keep a similar lifestyle because once you start doing rich people stuff, the people that made their own money or grew up with money are not going to take you seriously and that will make you feel like shit. Having to lie about how you made your money all the time... Hard to make genuine friends like that.

3) Your investment opportunities won't be good because no one will want to do business with you and those that do will want to take advantage of you. Lawyers included. You're going to be under a lot of pressure to learn how to invest money and make smart decisions therefore you're gonna be working 12 hour days figuring this stuff out for years. That would be the best part for me, leveling up and making people believe in me, but that would take a long time and it might not work out the way I'd want.

4) If you lose your existing friends and can't make any new friends, what are you left with? Buying fancy shit all day and chasing dopamine hits? We all know where that leads..

So... I'm still happy even though I didn't win. But I did play though :D

Last edited:

River Runnin

Reaction score
Not this time! 🙂 And just deciding if I want a new fish'n boat!! 🤫 :D

1611263405652.png