WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who invited Windy? She blows.

Mototrig

Reaction score
I'm about fed up with the week of wind. Not sure how it is for you guys, I'm in West Garden Grove.
I have a few projects on hold for a calm day to show up. Need to paint an engine block and need to finish repairs on my toy hauler roof.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I'm about fed up with the week of wind. Not sure how it is for you guys, I'm in West Garden Grove.
I have a few projects on hold for a calm day to show up. Need to paint an engine block and need to finish repairs on my toy hauler roof.
Yep I am in East garden grove and been windy every day

racetrash

Reaction score
Since you said the "W" word, it is about to kick up.
We never say the "W" word here. Today was 35mph plus and dog water froze. Landers, 15 minutes from KOH land.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score

Its always calm in the morning here, just get up earlier!

My flag is on its last limb and this week hasn't been easy on it but luckily Amacovid delivered a new one today. Gotta get out there and put it up.

Mototrig

Reaction score
Its always calm in the morning here, just get up earlier!

My flag is on its last limb and this week hasn't been easy on it but luckily Amacovid delivered a new one today. Gotta get out there and put it up.
Agreed. Going to get out earlier tomorrow morning and paint my engine.

TexasJet

Reaction score
Now that was some drama back in the day. I miss stuff like that.