WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who is going to the Catalina Ski Race this year?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Did you get hotel rooms? If so, for Friday? Friday and Saturday?

Myself & Stacy are in for sure.. We got hotel rooms for friday night only. Plan on partyng it up friday, watching the race, hanging out for a bit sat. then heading home.

RD

R

Retired Member

Myself & Stacy are in for sure.. We got hotel rooms for friday night only. Plan on partyng it up friday, watching the race, hanging out for a bit sat. then heading home.

RD

Then you'll miss the party.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
When is it? I may cruise over and watch it. Not gonna stay there since I only live about 15 minutes away.
________
Herbalaire Vaporizer

Last edited:

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
I'm there Fri and Sat nights.

It is Sat July 11th 8 am start.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
sounds like a good time.

i'll be in maui, which sounds even better.:cool:

maybe next time

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
No but I'll wanna hang around and drink after words. That'll equate to me missing a wedding that day. :skull

Come on face it you just dont have the stamina to drink from 8 am to 2 am anymore hence the pretend "wedding" :champagne: :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Come on face it you just dont have the stamina to drink from 8 am to 2 am anymore hence the pretend "wedding" :champagne: :D

Your right, about the drinking part, not about the wedding. ;) If I don't work that Friday night before maybe I'll cruise down for a bit.
________
VAPORIZER SHOP

Last edited:

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Your right, about the drinking part, not about the wedding. ;) If I don't work that Friday night before maybe I'll cruise down for a bit.

Friday night for quite a few is a big night as well

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score

RD

Dave

If you have one with the water view, consider getting an "RD Sux" banner made up.

hobo

Reaction score
I'm moving in on Thursday am..Let the fun Begin
Race starts at 8:53 for the 21 ft and 9:00 am big boats weather permiting:p

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I hope our rooms not next to yours, wouldnt want to keep you up with the baby.

What...you wouldn't want me to keep up the baby...how is that possible when we wont be back to the room until after teh bars close at the earliest. :champagne: :D

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
What...you wouldn't want me to keep up the baby...how is that possible when we wont be back to the room until after teh bars close at the earliest. :champagne: :D

Bars closing and getting kicked out are 2 different things. I'm gonna ask for the room next to your pops, pretty sure we wont hear a peep out of you in that section. BTW did you see if you could get a room with a pizza resistant cieling this year?

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Bars closing and getting kicked out are 2 different things. I'm gonna ask for the room next to your pops, pretty sure we wont hear a peep out of you in that section. BTW did you see if you could get a room with a pizza resistant cieling this year?

My pops usually doesn't stay down there so you're fucked my friend unless your better half askes me to keep it down :D

You have me confused with RB...he got booted...not me...I rarely get kicked out of anywhere :thumbsup

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
July 10th (Friday) is my 30th Birthday.....

Do you guys think I can manage to have a good enough time at these ski races you speak of???:champagne:

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score

Do you guys think I can manage to have a good enough time at these ski races you speak of???:champagne:

Sure,, you can set up an easy-up,, birthday cake and a little sign "I drink Coors Light and it's my birthday"

Seriously Stacy,, probably quite a few people you will know there, huge party atmosphere, both in the bar and outside on the grass. Nice places to eat not far away.

R

Retired Member

Sure,, you can set up an easy-up,, birthday cake and a little sign "I drink Coors Light and it's my birthday"

Seriously Stacy,, probably quite a few people you will know there, huge party atmosphere, both in the bar and outside on the grass. Nice places to eat not far away.

She know what it's like, they were there last year. Stacy just celebrates her b-day for a wnole month.:D

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score

Were gonna have fun for sure, The ARDY'S and WW'S are big pimpin this year with rooms and all. I wish I had the message Dave left on my phone late night last year last year. He was rambleing on about some bridge he kept crossing trying to find the hotel when all of the sudden there were sirens in the back ground and RD says "Dylan, were going to jail" and hangs up. didnt see or hear from you guys again that weekend.:D

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Were gonna have fun for sure, The ARDY'S and WW'S are big pimpin this year with rooms and all. I wish I had the message Dave left on my phone late night last year last year. He was rambleing on about some bridge he kept crossing trying to find the hotel when all of the sudden there were sirens in the back ground and RD says "Dylan, were going to jail" and hangs up. didnt see or hear from you guys again that weekend.:D

Haha....that was a good time for sure! We were hammered and ended up at the piano bar. Woke up in the Expedition with puke on both sides of the truck. So much for going home Friday night..

Saturday morning at the Yard House the manager came by to remind me that I was still wearing the same clothes from the night before. We were quite the spectacle apparently.

Good Times....can't wait for this year. It will be nice to have a place to sleep.

SKIA36

Reaction score
In for the drunk fest on Friday night at the bar.

Start of the race on pier J

Breakfast buffet/ Bloody Marys during race

Coronas on the lawn for the finish.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Me and HowardFlat will be leaving for the island early friday morning, watching the race from the turn on saturday again, best seats in the house.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Me and HowardFlat will be leaving for the island early friday morning, watching the race from the turn on saturday again, best seats in the house.

Don't get run over.. :D

RD

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Work...... Nice thing Is I will be up there for 17 days and only will have to wok 6 of them.....down side is i will miss the Ski race :thumbsdown:grumble:

Downside is you will miss the party on Friday and Sat and the Island on Sunday and Monday :thumbsup

hobo

Reaction score
Just checked out the Hotel Maya.The bar is on the mezzanine level and has a copper top,next to the bar is a Tequila lift for shots. You can be on the first floor and ask for shots and the Tequila lift will bring them down. The hotel has completely remodeled the lobby and restaurant,moved pool,etc. The party is onnnnnn!!:thumbsup:thumbsup