WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who is Lot Lizzard and will he show

DtB

Reaction score
Just say who you think he is and will he show and race WFO on new years day @ CFW example: I think Lot Lizzard is Elvis & no I don't think he'll show

Fiat48

Nobody
Reaction score
LOL. And the Saga continues regardless of who's bandwidth it is.

What do we know about Lot Lizard? Here's my take.
#1. He was at the World finals in Phoenix.
#2. He knows the 8 second crowd. He is no newcomer to drag boats.
#3. I feel he had one agenda...and one agenda only on that thread. That was there were illegal throttle control devices on some boats.

A lot of BS went on from there and he just rolled with it in my opinion.

He will line up with most anybody.
He goes to CFW all the time.

I have a pretty good idea...but he's done an excellent cover up and I don't know for sure. So...I'll leave it at that. Weather permitting....find out NYD.

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
LOL. And the Saga continues regardless of who's bandwidth it is.

What do we know about Lot Lizard? Here's my take.
#1. He was at the World finals in Phoenix.
#2. He knows the 8 second crowd. He is no newcomer to drag boats.
#3. I feel he had one agenda...and one agenda only on that thread. That was there were illegal throttle control devices on some boats.

A lot of BS went on from there and he just rolled with it in my opinion.

He will line up with most anybody.
He goes to CFW all the time.

I have a pretty good idea...but he's done an excellent cover up and I don't know for sure. So...I'll leave it at that. Weather permitting....find out NYD.

I must say I completely agree about #1 #2 and #3 I really gave the guy some shit out of left field and was just backing Shelfo. In a less mature way of course:D Then he called me out and dumb or not I don't like to back down from anything. ( more balls than brains) its been said about me before HA HA. Any how LL I would assume has the driving advantage sounds like he has some more racing experence than I do for sure. Lucky for me were not on the rope. And the saga continues.:smackhead

Nailhead

Reaction score
If LL's avatar is a picture of his boat, that sure looks alot like Ray Capaldi's red metalflake blown gasser.

BUSBY

Amber Racing Services
Reaction score
capaldi (same as LL's avatar):

capaldi.jpg

redwoodrider583

Reaction score
i herd from a few people that his boat is a pile of shit and breaks down all the time....so no i dont think he'll show up and embarrass him self!

BIGCHRIS

Reaction score
Well i hope LL shows up,there has been alot of shit talkin going on and would like to here somebody gets there ass handed to them.(No use being a warrior if you dont wont to go to war):hmm