WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who Is Running "This Country?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
"sleepy" is all over Texas and others for "Opening Up", while there is a Welcome Sign @ The Border. Border Patrol admitted they released 115 Illegals into The Country who had Tested Positive for "Covid',
Damn, do you Hate America?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Like I said in another thread, I'm waiting for CA, OR, WA, MI, NY, NJ to issue a travel ban to TX.

You know the liberal states already have commerce bans with red states right? Back when I was employed and doing procurement we were not allowed by state order to purchase any supplies from red state vendors even if their product and prices were superior.

jet496

Reaction score
Wait for it at 58 seconds and 2:50. LOL

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Why isnt the GOP pushing to have him declared unfit? Why would they wait? Do they think massive election fraud will suddenly come to light and reverse course?

The longer he’s there and not that cackling skank, the more the country says WTF and runs from the imbeciles.

1BCA0EC9-DF70-4993-8003-50EB3FC2288C.jpeg

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
The longer he’s there and not that cackling skank, the more the country says WTF and runs from the imbeciles.

View attachment 978452

The same effect would happen with the ho as president. Biden cheated his way there, he committed crimes as VP with his son, he doesn't deserve to hold office for one day so they should be using every tool in the box to remove him. We already know that voters dont like the ho as evidenced by her dismal performance in the primaries.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
The guy can’t read a teleprompter, much less give an extemporaneous talk. So it’s no wonder they will never allow him to actually answer a question live. He’s the least capable person on the planet to be in this position. We’re fucked.

yes we are

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The same effect would happen with the ho as president. Biden cheated his way there, he committed crimes as VP with his son, he doesn't deserve to hold office for one day so they should be using every tool in the box to remove him. We already know that voters dont like the ho as evidenced by her dismal performance in the primaries.

The ho is no where near the optical disaster that Joey is.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

This Administration is the Strangest thing I have ever seen. There is Nothing that even resembles a United States Presidency, "sleepy" is a bumbling, Stumbling, Studdering Old Hunched Over Fool, and "The HO" is Nowhere. Where is The "State Of The Union" Speech? This ODD trend so resembles "Oblama" the Arrogant ASS-Hole" I can see him directing much of this and Saying Gove them a Speech whenever you Damn Well feel like it.
I am confident Big Changes are coming, but Mega Damage can happen way before that. Just look at what has happened in a Mere couple of months?

Hamg On, this is going to get Real Ugly.