WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who is this douche???

Fltplan

Reaction score
I just replaced Tom Brown with Dave WeTtlauFer in my internet suicide pool.

that's funny, in my last post I went out on a limb and used my TB wink at the end. maybe I'll play the video for him.;)

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
I've got feeling that wettlaufer is just some highschool kid...

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
Look guys, I get it...you're so pathetically jaded by being constantly bullshitted that when someone comes on here with actual honest facts you immediately make assumptions and jump to conclusions...that's great...carry on...I know you will.
Lakemadness, did you even look at my post count or how long I've been a member here? I've been in plenty of threads that you have also posted in in the last 2+ years....maybe you are senile.

Fltplan

Reaction score
I've got feeling that wettlaufer is just some highschool kid...

I think you are right. A quick search finds one in, of all places, Florida. How many of these douches could there be?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I think you are right. A quick search finds one in, of all places, Florida. How many of these douches could there be?
:hmmOr you could have found a kid?I know he's not a kid.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
:hmmOr you could have found a kid?I know he's not a kid.

Ok, so he's not a kid. But shit Wettlaufer, your posts and this thread are all fucking childish. What the hell is your deal with this guy, or the picture of this guy. It's f'd up man. Who are you calling a douche?

What the hell does it matter that you have been a member for 2 years and have 4K plus posts? Is that suppose to validate you? Can I shake your hand?

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
Ok, so he's not a kid. But shit Wettlaufer, your posts and this thread are all fucking childish. What the hell is your deal with this guy, or the picture of this guy. It's f'd up man. Who are you calling a douche?

What the hell does it matter that you have been a member for 2 years and have 4K plus posts? Is that suppose to validate you? Can I shake your hand?

bros.jpg

I asked what I thought was a simple question and actually got my answer way back in this thread.
Then the bs started...people talking shit and implying that I'm gay. I understand that you guys are not used to a little simple honesty but the question was strait up. I knew I'd seen that douche's pic on tv somewhere or whatever but had no luck finding it. The douche online was saying it was him and I just wanted to fuck him up with truth, which I did...so thanks to the guy who found him on google, although I have no idea how to search for a pic on google or I would have done it myself. So there you have it...enjoy......:fingers:

DtB

Reaction score
Were you afraid that was him and you talked shit to him on fb and he was gonna kick your ass ?:D I'm not on fb anymore because I was afraid of that happening to me too..