WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who likes Cool Cars and Trucks

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
It's car show time.🤘 On the Beach in Newport. My kids go to Newport El.This is a big fundraiser for the schools programs. It's a great show, I have
been volunteering for 6 years now. If you have any interest in showing,sponsoring,please see attached flyers and respond to the appropriate entities.
If you do Sponsor, you will have an opportunity to have a a small pop up tent w min. /$500 Sponsorship-(This just in) and display your business at the show. It's on the blacktop right on the beach. The amount of traffic it will get is steady, the boardwalk is right there.

NewportElExoticCar.jpg

Attachments

• Registration 2021.pdf
    450.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Sponsors 2021.pdf
    449 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

sirbob

Reaction score
How about one in San Clemente this weekend!

BTW - Cars and Coffee is going on also from 9-11am at the San Clemente outlets - that should bring a bunch of the exotics to the show after. they usually cruise town in the mornings when hey are leave CC.

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 12.05.30 PM.png

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It's car show time.🤘 On the Beach in Newport. My kids go to Newport El.This is a big fundraiser for the schools programs. It's a great show, I have
been volunteering for 6 years now. If you have any interest in showing,sponsoring,please see attached flyers and respond to the appropriate entities.
If you do Sponsor, you will have an opportunity to have a a small pop up tent w min. /$500 Sponsorship-(This just in) and display your business at the show. It's on the blacktop right on the beach. The amount of traffic it will get is steady, the boardwalk is right there.

View attachment 1047234

Super cheap advertising for any business. 👍🏼