WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who makes 15x7 zero offset custom trailer wheels other than Sendel ?

Mike K

Reaction score
I have been searching for weeks ... I'm trying to update my trailer by getting rid of the old chrome mods for something new and cooler ... but I can't find anyone other than Sendel who's making a 15x7 with a 0 offset. I have new tires so I gotta stay 15 inch. Any ideas?

Mike K

Reaction score
Ok ... there is no such thing as a cool 15x7 trailer wheel ... only the boring chrome mods (which I have) ... the issues are:

1. make sure the load bearing weight that the wheel can handle is at least 1900 lbs. (leaves only truck wheels)
2. make sure the offset is no more than .07 ( limits most wheels)
3. here's the main problem ... it's the size of the hole in the middle of the wheel that is the problem ... the hole has to be at least 3 inches so the hub and wheel bearing thing can fit through
it. Most of the cool wheels that are 15 x 7 and have an offset of less than .07 do NOT have a center hole that big.

Backlash

Reaction score
Find a wheel style that you like and try to have the center of the wheel machined larger. As long as the lug nut pattern is the same, and if I'm understanding what you're saying, that should work no??