All the good shit gets discontinued . . . 🖕
aspen can.jpg

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I never understand how groceries and supermarkets stock items.

It seems like the stuff I like, full fat/sugar/no diet, is always out of stock, while they carry 8 different kinds of diet/flavors no one buys....

One of my childhood favorites :

Orangina.jpg

They went through some rebranding/packaging and now no one stocks it in my area anymore....fucking bullshit!

Can't the fucking newbie account executives make anything new? Do they always have to fuck with proven tried and true?

SMH

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I saw the grossest thing in Walmart the other day. 2 vile things put together…….

1653161073541.jpeg

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Since they’ve gone to using corn syrup as a sweetener in almost all sodas I stick to diet ones. Corn syrup leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Henry Weinhard’s orange cream soda was the last holdout on corn syrup, but they went that route and ruined the best soda on the market.
8202FB65-F791-4FB1-88B0-9E358679D67B.jpeg

2Driver

Reaction score
I never understand how groceries and supermarkets stock items.

It seems like the stuff I like, full fat/sugar/no diet, is always out of stock, while they carry 8 different kinds of diet/flavors no one buys....

One of my childhood favorites :

View attachment 1118031

They went through some rebranding/packaging and now no one stocks it in my area anymore....fucking bullshit!

Can't the fucking newbie account executives make anything new? Do they always have to fuck with proven tried and true?

SMH

Pretty sure I saw that orangegina stuff at Trader Joe’s. It’s pretty good stuff.

How about this? You drink this if you have crabs 😁 You have to have grown up in Maryland to get that.

B7F5EE5C-4EF5-40FE-82C0-7786A5E0E90B.jpeg

Last edited:

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
Since they’ve gone to using corn syrup as a sweetener in almost all sodas I stick to diet ones. Corn syrup leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Henry Weinhard’s orange cream soda was the last holdout on corn syrup, but they went that route and ruined the best soda on the market. View attachment 1118140

Used to be able to get soda with sugar, not corn syrup in it from the Mexican stores. Not sure if that is still true because it has been a while since I lived near one.

Wheeler

Reaction score
Since they’ve gone to using corn syrup as a sweetener in almost all sodas I stick to diet ones. Corn syrup leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Henry Weinhard’s orange cream soda was the last holdout on corn syrup, but they went that route and ruined the best soda on the market. View attachment 1118140
That looks good!

Wheeler

Reaction score
Used to be able to get soda with sugar, not corn syrup in it from the Mexican stores. Not sure if that is still true because it has been a while since I lived near one.
costco usually has it.

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
that's why Mexican coke is so good....real sugar

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Jarritos are good if you like any of their flavors offered.
It's made with real sugar i believe.
download.jpg