WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who services your boat in Parker?

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Shopping around for annual service on a deck boat, 454 with a bravo one outdrive. I got out of a Spectra, Jacuuzi Jet, to get this deckboat. I once parked the Spectra for 3 season's. All I had to do was put fresh gas in it, oil change and ran it for two more seasons. I just got an oil change, impellar and all filters replaced.....$450:eek: Next season will require same plus outdrive service:( Is this about norm for an IO?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
If ya shop around on the net, some dealers have off season service special prices.
We paid about $3 bones for our annual with the off season special.

But, with a wakeboard boat a little more is involved. Re-tightening the tower is a PITA, shaft alignment, computer update,,, & a few more things.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I use eddie marine,not to bad teague recommended him for a repair job once so i have used him since.Plus he will pick up the boat from storage and put it away.I heard good things about badasss boats also.

500bbc

Reaction score
That's Bad Attitude Boats:D.
Ron is a great guy does nice work and is very fair, he will also pick up and deliver your boat.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That's Bad Attitude Boats:D.
Ron is a great guy does nice work and is very fair, he will also pick up and deliver your boat.

In Parker I would use Bad Attitude boats, Ron knows what he's doing and is a good guy. (Fair as well)

I've heard lots of complaints about Eddie Marine. Point in fact my neighbor put their boat in the water last weekend, and then pulled it right back out. They said they had just had a service done by Eddie Marine, put the boat in the water and the impeller went out almost as soon as they turned the boat on? So they were taking it back.. Not the 1st complaint I've heard either, so I wouldn't use them.

RD

boatnam2

Reaction score
In Parker I would use Bad Attitude boats, Ron knows what he's doing and is a good guy. (Fair as well)

I've heard lots of complaints about Eddie Marine. Point in fact my neighbor put their boat in the water last weekend, and then pulled it right back out. They said they had just had a service done by Eddie Marine, put the boat in the water and the impeller went out almost as soon as they turned the boat on? So they were taking it back.. Not the 1st complaint I've heard either, so I wouldn't use them.

RD

Really that is funny becuase the reason i used him was my impeller went out almost burned up my engine and he fixed it.Maybe i will try bad attitude this for my year end service.There is a guy that use to build my hotrod engines he was in bellflower it was called motor magic he has a shop next to my storage at big river i need to go talk to him he came highly recommended back in the day. He races the k-19 boat i believe his name was larry.I seen him a few times at his shop but was in to much of a hurry to get to the water.