WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who thinks the President should be impeached AND removed from office?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
In order to reply, you MUST site the exact offense AND the witnesses testimony with first hand knowledge of this crime.

If you have no actual evidence you can site, with first hand knowledge, and you say he should be impeached, you may need to see a shrink.

squeezer

Reaction score
I do...

The Crimes: Extortion, Obstruction, Witness tampering

Witness: Me

Testimony: Call logs, verbal statements by the president himself, tweets by the president.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I do...

Testimony: Call logs, verbal statements by the president himself, tweets by the president.

Pelosi Blowing bubble.png

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I do...

You really need to think things out a bunch on how your reasons actually relate to legal reality and reality in general. The Trump hatefest has accomplished absolutely nothing positive for this nation and society.

RodnJen

Reaction score
There’s enough there, but I would prefer censure and a trouncing by the Democrats in 2020.

RodnJen

Reaction score
and what D would that be? so far you got no one.

Whichever one gets the nod will get my vote. I’ve had enough of failed and ineffective. If our nation is going to be mired in debt, we need something other than corporate welfare to show for it.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I’ve given plenty of examples. Not much else I can do other than cast a vote.

• Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

upload_2019-12-5_9-29-39.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I do...

How much did he try to extort from You?

Seems hes got a lot of money already, why would he resort to extortion and why did all those house speakers (no e witnessed any crimes) never show any proof of rhis extortion?

OBSTRUCTION? Lol

Tampering? LMAO.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’ve given plenty of examples. Not much else I can do other than cast a vote.

CA will provide 55 electoral votes for the Dem ticket regardless of who is on it. Trump will again win regardless.
At least as things stand right now.
It would take something almost unimaginable for him to lose.
Your fellow sheep, like you, do not care who your candidate is. They do not care if it is a pedo, a killer, or anything really. There is no boundary to the level of despicable, criminal behavior that would disqualify a candidate on the Dem ticket. Yore mob will pull the lever regardless.
You yourself crow about how you disagree with certain aspects of the lib insanity, yet you will shuffle in file and do your robotic duty.

Your vote will do less to change the outcome than my vote in CA did.

B1EC8D27-695A-4A6B-9AE7-718CB9B20E45.jpeg

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Whichever one gets the nod will get my vote. I’ve had enough of failed and ineffective. If our nation is going to be mired in debt, we need something other than corporate welfare to show for it.
You really need to take an objective look for once in your adult life at the party you blindly support. If that party would spend their time doing their jobs rather than these continuous witch hunts, Congress just might be able to get something done.

Trump's biggest personal disappointment and mine also among other folks, is the lack of willingness for the all the D's and old time establishment among both parties, to stop the hate and divisiveness and work together. We've seen Trump try and work with Pelosi and Shumer to no avail. Pelosi in particular not only is worried about her own misdeeds, but has to fight to maintain her position among the new loons in the House.

Trump is taking the blame for the debt and pother economic issues, but he cannot do these things alone and focus needs to be placed on those who do nothing but fight him and stir the shit

500bbc

Reaction score
There’s enough there, but I would prefer censure and a trouncing by the Democrats in 2020.
I'll bet you like a good "trouncing" from either side o the aisle.

Sandlord

Reaction score

The meltdown could be of Shamus proportions.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Biblical.

If...strike that, when Trump wins re-election, I fear the left will begin a whole second phase of protest. I see large groups of anarchists (Antifa) running loose, burning, wrecking shit and causing serious unrest. At some point there will be a flash-point and that, is exactly how a civil war ensues.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If...strike that, when Trump wins re-election, I fear the left will begin a whole second phase of protest. I see large groups of anarchists (Antifa) running loose, burning, wrecking shit and causing serious unrest. At some point there will be a flash-point and that, is exactly how a civil war ensues.

I don’t know how it will end up, but they are going to absolutely lose their shit for sure.
I’ve said it before, sometimes I’m a little surprised they haven’t taken a shot at Trump as crazy as they are.

brgrcru

Reaction score

ya but who would the civil war be with ?

1 .grown girly men crying over an election, they didn't like
2. grown ugly women , who haven't been laid . well maybe yes.
3. Antifa fucks , who will run away, as soon as someone stands up to them.
4. college students lmao
5. I think we got this covered.

LMAO:D

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
ya but who would the civil war be with ?

1 .grown girly men crying over an election, they didn't like
2. grown ugly women , who haven't been laid . well maybe yes.
3. Antifa fucks , who will run away, as soon as someone stands up to them.
4. college students lmao
5. I think we got this covered.

LMAO:D

Yes. :p

jet496

Reaction score
In order to reply, you MUST site the exact offense AND the witnesses testimony with first hand knowledge of this crime.

If you have no actual evidence you can site, with first hand knowledge, and you say he should be impeached, you may need to see a shrink.
LMAO! Libbies kill me LOL.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

· 7h

The Do Nothing Democrats had a historically bad day yesterday in the House. They have no Impeachment case and are demeaning our Country. But nothing matters to them, they have gone crazy. Therefore I say, if you are going to impeach me, do it now, fast, so we can have a fair....

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

.....trial in the Senate, and so that our Country can get back to business. We will have Schiff, the Bidens, Pelosi and many more testify, and will reveal, for the first time, how corrupt our system really is. I was elected to “Clean the Swamp,” and that’s what I am doing!

5:01 AM - Dec 5, 2019

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Being one of the stupid Deplorables, who looks at all the real facts about what people do (not preach) I change my mind about politicans all the time based on the real time facts of who they are based on their actions I guess Iam not blessed like the Lib Looney Tune Genious on this forum who have such superior intellect that they never need to change their mind based on those useless real facts, Just my two cents worth, and Iam sure the resident lib morons will check all my spelling and use of periods and commas to show how superior they are, you people are just sad.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

500bbc

Reaction score
No civil war, those soy boys shrink at the sign of any resistance to their childish antics. They will however, seal the election of the next Republican in line.

squeezer

Reaction score

Agreed... By the time a full removal from office impeachment process has run its course we are knocking on the election anyway. (Forget that there is still no way this gets past the Senate)

500bbc

Reaction score
LMAO! Libbies kill me LOL.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

· 7h

The Do Nothing Democrats had a historically bad day yesterday in the House. They have no Impeachment case and are demeaning our Country. But nothing matters to them, they have gone crazy. Therefore I say, if you are going to impeach me, do it now, fast, so we can have a fair....

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

.....trial in the Senate, and so that our Country can get back to business. We will have Schiff, the Bidens, Pelosi and many more testify, and will reveal, for the first time, how corrupt our system really is. I was elected to “Clean the Swamp,” and that’s what I am doing!

5:01 AM - Dec 5, 2019

HONK HONK!!!

saucedaddy

Reaction score
57B462A5-270B-480E-930E-643312DCD1FE.gif
CA will provide 55 electoral votes for the Dem ticket regardless of who is on it. Trump will again win regardless.
At least as things stand right now.
It would take something almost unimaginable for him to lose.
Your fellow sheep, like you, do not care who your candidate is. They do not care if it is a pedo, a killer, or anything really. There is no boundary to the level of despicable, criminal behavior that would disqualify a candidate on the Dem ticket. Yore mob will pull the lever regardless.
You yourself crow about how you disagree with certain aspects of the lib insanity, yet you will shuffle in file and do your robotic duty.

Your vote will do less to change the outcome than my vote in CA did.

View attachment 822650
Lol, this has been your whole mantra about voting for DT. Oh how you can’t stand his antics blah blah blah. But..... You had too stick to R no matter even if it was for Wink Martindales Understudy! If DT ran as an I you would of never voted for him. Since he was an R you fell in line! Left Right Left Lemming..
You a goooood Booooy!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Agreed... By the time a full removal from office impeachment process has run its course we are knocking on the election anyway. (Forget that there is still no way this gets past the Senate)

Good to see that you both agree it’s been a complete fucking waste of time and money.

Total shit show that cost us untold millions in tangible cost and millions more in zero productivity.

All because you fucking knuckleheads have terminal TDS.

How proud you must be.

squeezer

Reaction score
If I’m a Democratic operative giving advice to Nancy I tell her this:

Get all the impeachment investigation info out there and public... Do it now and stretch it out for 3-4 months. Then before sending articles to the Senate take a step back and say “We do not have enough time to do this properly before the election. We are going to postpone further action until after...”

I don’t believe Congress looks better for Trump after the election if he does pull off an EC victory.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Being one of the stupid Deplorables, who looks at all the real facts about what people do (not preach) I change my mind about politicans all the time based on the real time facts of who they are based on their actions I guess Iam not blessed like the Lib Looney Tune Genious on this forum who have such superior intellect that they never need to change their mind based on those useless real facts, Just my two cents worth, and Iam sure the resident lib morons will check all my spelling and use of periods and commas to show how superior they are, you people are just sad.
Point of order.... CTG is the Official Grammar Custodian...

To hard what?
Do you mean “too”?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
View attachment 822764
Lol, this has been your whole mantra about voting for DT. Oh how you can’t stand his antics blah blah blah. But..... You had too stick to R no matter even if it was for Wink Martindales Understudy! If DT ran as an I you would of never voted for him. Since he was an R you fell in line! Left Right Left Lemming..
You a goooood Booooy!

Negative, Sally.

Trump did not win because of party line voting. In case you forgot, he displaced a grip of lifelong R candidates, some with real electable credentials.
Trump won because, unlike you lib fan boys, enough of the voting population recognized that the swamp is comprised of crooks from BOTH sides of the aisle.
This is a fundamental truth.
You’re really slipping as of late.
But I get it, TDS is a real bitch, and you poor bastards are staring down the barrel at 5 more years and all of your hopefuls will likely be in jail or suicided by then.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Good to see that you both agree it’s been a complete fucking waste of time and money.

Total shit show that cost us untold millions in tangible cost and millions more in zero productivity.

All because you fucking knuckleheads have terminal TDS.

How proud you must be.
BB07457B-9DFC-487F-AE8D-2E36446253C2.gif

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Ive been letting it slide lately because I know you guys are traumatized and reeling.
Trumpkins are a compassionate people.
Well it was a Trumpkin who was worried about the grammar cops! Covefe!

500bbc

Reaction score
I do...

Ahh the Libturd guilt by accusation clause.

Ask Grampturd how that works.

Fucking Idiot

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
View attachment 822764
You a goooood Booooy!

The new Emerson poll puts Trump at 35 percent with black voters and 38 percent with Hispanics. “If you add in Asian voters at 28 percent approval,” notes Emerson’s director of polling Spencer Kimball, “our number is very close to the new Marist poll,” which finds Trump’s approval at 33 percent among non-white voters. A recent RasmussenReports poll has Trump support among black voters at 34 percent, and even the new CNN poll has Trump’s approval among non-white voters at 26 percent.

upload_2019-12-5_13-22-18.jpeg

source.gif