WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who thinks the President should be impeached AND removed from office?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
The new Emerson poll puts Trump at 35 percent with black voters and 38 percent with Hispanics. “If you add in Asian voters at 28 percent approval,” notes Emerson’s director of polling Spencer Kimball, “our number is very close to the new Marist poll,” which finds Trump’s approval at 33 percent among non-white voters. A recent RasmussenReports poll has Trump support among black voters at 34 percent, and even the new CNN poll has Trump’s approval among non-white voters at 26 percent.

The Jussie smack talk is a home run...laugh every time. Lol

He should just change his screen name to it at this point.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If I’m a Democratic operative giving advice to Nancy I tell her this:

Get all the impeachment investigation info out there and public... Do it now and stretch it out for 3-4 months. Then before sending articles to the Senate take a step back and say “We do not have enough time to do this properly before the election. We are going to postpone further action until after...”

I don’t believe Congress looks better for Trump after the election if he does pull off an EC victory.

2vs39h7b8s241.jpg

saucedaddy

Reaction score
87B425DA-F62E-4BE0-BDB2-DFAE073855E7.jpeg
The new Emerson poll puts Trump at 35 percent with black voters and 38 percent with Hispanics. “If you add in Asian voters at 28 percent approval,” notes Emerson’s director of polling Spencer Kimball, “our number is very close to the new Marist poll,” which finds Trump’s approval at 33 percent among non-white voters. A recent RasmussenReports poll has Trump support among black voters at 34 percent, and even the new CNN poll has Trump’s approval among non-white voters at 26 percent.

View attachment 822783

source.gif
Must be Wednesday’s that Trumpkins don’t believe polls? Because on Thursdays they certainly do! Where are your rookies to chart your hypocrisy stats?
And a moron surfaces!!!! :rotflmao:

You dopes lost all credibility with polls...................except for the ones you stick up your ass!!! :party:
A grand pussies!

You know those polls are pure bullshit. We will let Bob hold it and loser pays juice to Bob for his time. Come on you two, anyone can talk shit, put your money where your mouth is sissies.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
You should change yours to “Triggered” or “I’m to stupid to know how to post correctly”? Either will work for you Rookie!

530RL

Reaction score
I don’t think it matters since Trump gave the House to the D’S in a landslide in 2018 and left McConnell, a deep state R, is in charge of the Senate.

Trump can not get anything passed out of the House he wants, and even if he did, McConnell will hold it up in the Senate. The elites are winning under Trump all the way to the bank at the expense of America’s working middle class.

So let him win in 2020 if that is what his working class supporters want. He is lame duck legislatively with a proven record of not being able to persuade anyone other than his religious believers who lack the majority necessary to accomplish true middle class, deep state, and economic reform.

Deficits will continue to expand rapidly, spending will continue to expand at rates far in excess of liberal administrations, the rich will get richer and the working class will continue to get crushed by every expanding taxes via tariffs and limited opportunity to grow their businesses which can no longer compete as well in the global economy specifically due to Trump’s anti-capitalist and anti-competition economic beliefs and policies. Meanwhile global nationals will scoop up a vast majority of the growth and profit expansion.

The elites and the deep state can manipulate Trump much better than any other possible candidate out there. No senior Obama administration are going to jail like Trump campaign officials have, and Trump is a clear win for the rich and politically connected at the expense of the farmer, small manufacturers and working middle class. If that’s what Trump supporters want, give them what they want so they can think they are winning.

As Joel Chandler Harris would say, I am happy to be thrown into the briar patch by Trump’s clever Fox’s.

500bbc

Reaction score

View attachment 822783

source.gif

This is why the Libturds must defeat him at any cost, those numbers stay and the turds are flushed forever.

MAGA!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I don’t think it matters since Trump gave the House to the D’S in a landslide in 2018 and left McConnell, a deep state R, is in charge of the Senate.

Trump can not get anything passed out of the House he wants, and even if he did, McConnell will hold it up in the Senate. The elites are winning under Trump all the way to the bank at the expense of America’s working middle class.

So let him win in 2020 if that is what his working class supporters want. He is lame duck legislatively with a proven record of not being able to persuade anyone other than his religious believers who lack the majority necessary to accomplish true middle class, deep state, and economic reform.

Deficits will continue to expand rapidly, spending will continue to expand at rates far in excess of liberal administrations, the rich will get richer and the working class will continue to get crushed by every expanding taxes via tariffs and limited opportunity to grow their businesses which can no longer compete as well in the global economy specifically due to Trump’s anti-capitalist and anti-competition economic beliefs and policies. Meanwhile global nationals will scoop up a vast majority of the growth and profit expansion.

The elites and the deep state can manipulate Trump much better than any other possible candidate out there. No senior Obama administration are going to jail like Trump campaign officials have, and Trump is a clear win for the rich and politically connected at the expense of the farmer, small manufacturers and working middle class. If that’s what Trump supporters want, give them what they want so they can think they are winning.

As Joel Chandler Harris would say, I am happy to be thrown into the briar patch by Trump’s clever Fox’s.

butthurt.jpg

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

Ahhh, a new approach. Getting ready for the loss and spinning a yarn on how Big Don will be played by the elites as you call them. You're underestimating the man at this point, looking for a new direction to throw all that hate.

You seem to believe you have him figured out, but do you really?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ahhh, a new approach. Getting ready for the loss and spinning a yarn on how Big Don will be played by the elites as you call them. You're underestimating the man at this point, looking for a new direction to throw all that hate.

You seem to believe you have him figured out, but do you really?

And still he offers zero solutions to his tapestry, nor does he forecast anything post Trump.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
No butt hurt here Jussie, life is good. Your TDS is flowing strong based on your constant responses...take something to help with that.

I think you can even swim with one of these, it has leakguard protection.

View attachment 822872
Ah yes, your a recycler & a Cut & Paster. Funny, Daddy’s never noticed you down here? Makes sense though, since Regie shook Boneman and Yummy off his nutts, you’ve moved out from the darkness of his taint. Glad to see a new kid like you workin his way out of Reegies ass and up his shaft.
963A3877-F92F-4143-AEF5-03CACFEADD10.gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Ah yes, your a recycler & a Cut & Paster. Funny, Daddy’s never noticed you down here? Makes sense though, since Regie shook Boneman and Yummy off his nutts, you’ve moved out from the darkness of his taint. Glad to see a new kid like you workin his way out of Reegies ass and up his shaft.
View attachment 822880

upload_2019-12-5_17-40-30.jpeg

saucedaddy

Reaction score
31C8230A-4AD5-4A42-928B-F6ED86D7BACE.gif
It is pretty embarrassing that you think that our man child prime minister is funny:eek::p:D
I hope you're aware the fact, Justin Trudeau is a failed drama teacher, totally unfit to be a leader, representing Canada,eh?:rolleyes:o_O:D
Sorry buddy but I’d take a failed drama teacher over a world famous drama queen. At least your boy JT seems to party.:)

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Perfect. When are you moving to Canada??

Gotta warn you though, being a SD libiot make sure you move to eastern Canada. You’d never survive the real Canada.
Just like you savior Rush!
D333EC13-E318-4546-BDA7-F1CDD4905FA6.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Just like you savior Rush!
View attachment 822906

Sigh...God damn you’re really off the rails.
I’ve never heard or watched 30 consecutive seconds of that guy.

Let’s talk more about your spiral into wretchedness.
If you move to Western Canada you will be killed and buried in a shallow grave.
If you move to eastern Canada you’ll fit in but will die of hypothermia and will have to learn French (if you don’t already speak French).

How will you decide?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
since Regie shook Boneman and Yummy off his nutts,
Seems you have latent homosexual tendencies to deal with along with your Malignant Narcissism. Also I'm just wise enough to know that one can beat the fuck out of a stupid mule with a two by four only so much until you just have a useless rotting pile of jackass gristle the buzzards and maggots wouldn't even touch.
Try to refrain from beating off in the mirror so much, the dried jizz is clouding your view and exposing you as the fraud and liar that you are.
Just sayin....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Seems you have latent homosexual tendencies to deal with along with your Malignant Narcissism. Also I'm just wise enough to know that one can beat the fuck out of a stupid mule with a two by four only so much until you just have a useless rotting pile of jackass gristle the buzzards and maggots wouldn't even touch.
Try to refrain from beating off in the mirror so much, the dried jizz is clouding your view and exposing you as the fraud and liar that you are.
Just sayin....

That pretty much sums it up.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Approaching Shamus proportions! :D

View attachment 822925

Sadly, it seems you are correct.
Historically Sprayer has been checked by his employ. He goes off the rails at a slow yet measurable pace, gets spanked by Boat Bling, takes a year or so off by “advisement”, rinse and repeat.
But it seems different this time...like he isn’t under thumb. His spiral is comparatively faster than before.
maybe he’s sitting comfy and doesn’t need to work? If so thats fucking awesome! I hope to be there soon as well!
But his desperation is certainly shining through...sort of weird really.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Historically Sprayer has been checked by his employ. He goes off the rails at a slow yet measurable pace, gets spanked by Boat Bling, takes a year or so off by “advisement”, rinse and repeat.
But it seems different this time...like he isn’t under thumb. His spiral is comparatively faster than before.
maybe he’s sitting comfy and doesn’t need to work? If so thats fucking awesome! I hope to be there soon as well!

Yea, facing his new P&G reality seems to be taking it's toll.

baghdad saucer.jpg

Last edited:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Or....., It’s just an all time CT which you are intertwined in and don’t even know it? What else doesn’t add up?
F126C8BD-03F1-4D2E-8A7D-29F552FE3D8E.gif

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
View attachment 822880

Jussie,

I have no idea what I copied and pasted but ok.

I am down here daily, it’s a waste of time to post anything. No one is going to change their mind about any topic...it is a shit show. It is good for some mild entertainment usually but that is about it.

You are like that annoying kid that won’t shut up, just talking shit that makes zero sense and because you responded you feel like you made some point or owned someone.

You are just a shit slinger. Maybe you should change your name to ShitDaddy...I am pretty sure you sling more shit than sauce.

Jussie is still the number 1 name for you...it definitely fits.

Goodnight Jussie.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Hell, maybe some one ought to call Phoenix just to make sure they didn't dump him the way he's been spraying his shit around here lately. Be careful though, he'll be on the old speed dial to Rd saying some one called his supplier!! You know, the old lie his and his cheerleaders perpetuated a ways back when they tried to frame sweeps. Dave broke it off in his ASS and he took some time to regroup, get his guy behind him and came back spraying again. Hey ol' buddy, told any whoppers today, you know those little white lies that bite your ass and make you the laughing stock of RDP?