WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who wants to read a forum dedicated to the abacos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Any interest?

lemme know.

Here to say that it won’t be a “2 weeks” kinda deal.

BC07FA74-76E6-4A03-923A-DCC5AA49ACBA.jpeg

Headless hula

Reaction score
If you were to post a thread about the abacus, it's basic operation and all it's applied uses I would read and participate in the discussions.
The only math involved would be whether or not you can afford to stay here for a week or two.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I don't know anything about logistics of it but, when I just want to chill, I used to turn on YouTube, Sotheby's Bahamas real estate. I just look at the houses and the views.

buck35

Reaction score
If we must.. lol the lounge has been a little slow since the mw folks got a their space.
Wtf? Can't get Any emoji to work so inert a thumbs up on that.

Headless hula

Reaction score
If we must.. lol the lounge has been a little slow since the mw folks got a their space.
Wtf? Can't get Any emoji to work so inert a thumbs up on that.
It won’t be in the lounge. It’ll be a whole different forum.
The whole idea is that I’ve gotten the feeling from a bunch of inmates that they’re tired of the real estate grab which has what’s become.....

Headless hula

Reaction score
I don't know anything about logistics of it but, when I just want to chill, I used to turn on YouTube, Sotheby's Bahamas real estate. I just look at the houses and the views.
An when most of the membership here wants to dream, the quickly grow tired of constantly getting baller pads and baller boats tossed in their faces.

how about a place that doesn’t rub it in your face?

Headless hula

Reaction score
I’m feeling a mutiny on the horizon

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
An when most of the membership here wants to dream, the quickly grow tired of constantly getting baller pads and baller boats tossed in their faces.

If you want the dream, then go get it! Don’t get all nutted up because you don’t have the baddest MTI, DCB, or the biggest house on the river. My favorite are people who tell me why they cannot afford to buy or do things, yet they are rocking a thousand fucking dollar cell phone, and $40k worth of ink on their body! If you want something you can’t afford, you either (1) except you can’t afford it and live your life the best you can, or (2) make steps to move yourself into that position!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Bahama Hula's Place BHP 🤔

There will always be ballers, braggarts, low end folk and high rollers. People can either be jealous of those with more, or use it as inspiration or goals.
I had never heard of The Abacos before a few months ago. Just keep posting pics of the place. I'd rather get postcards from a place like that, and never get a chance to go, than never know it existed.

buck35

Reaction score
Bahama Hula's Place BHP 🤔

There will always be ballers, braggarts, low end folk and high rollers. People can either be jealous of those with more, or use it as inspiration or goals.
I had never heard of The Abacos before a few months ago. Just keep posting pics of the place. I'd rather get postcards from a place like that, and never get a chance to go, than never know it existed.

Fook, I can't afford to pay attention anymore,but i still like to live vicariously through others.

JBS

Reaction score
The whole idea is that I’ve gotten the feeling from a bunch of inmates that they’re tired of the real estate grab which has what’s become.....

I am confused. You don’t like all the real estate talk on RDP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sonicss31

Reaction score
Go ahead and post it up. It is a beautiful place that has been destroyed by Mother Nature and as Brooks and I both experienced Irma in the Keys and survived with minimal damage, the real story is in how people of all social economic backgrounds come together to bounce back. I consider the 3 of us friends even though we are very different while being very much alike. No pretenses from any of us. I can send jabs at both of you and take them just the same. :)

HCP3

Reaction score

Interesting.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Yes on the Abacos and Exumas. We were scheduled to charter there in 2019 and the hurricane hit so we decided to wait a little bit so they could recover. We are going to Sint Maarten this year then Chartering again in BVI and then want to go to Abacos.
We gladly will take all information.
GFaulks thread and youtube video was amazing.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I’m feeling a mutiny on the horizon
Again this is why it’s missing the mark.

I gotta be missing some piece of the puzzle here.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score

Well.....bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
I gotta be missing some piece of the puzzle here.

No you’re not. Just Let the holier than thou move along.

I find it funny that this guy posts all of his buddies toys and vacation homes yet he is bitching about other people not liking that kind of stuff being thrown in their faces?

Am i missing a piece of the puzzle? Lol

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Well.....bye

That's kinna what I was thinking...

Not a lot of this thread makes sense! Is this one of those Internet suicide deals? Been awhile since we've had one of those.

🤷‍♂️

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Fuck if I know.. barstool sports most likely

Singleton

Reaction score
No you’re not. Just Let the holier than thou move along.

I find it funny that this guy posts all of his buddies toys and vacation homes yet he is bitching about other people not liking that kind of stuff being thrown in their faces?

Am i missing a piece of the puzzle? Lol

my HH translator attempt
members or friends posting boats, houses, toys = OK
members or friends posting items for sale = OK

multiple daily thread where RDP RE is listing houses for sale = getting old
RDP content constantly delayed due to RE work = getting old

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
my HH translator attempt

Can someone point out to me the overbearing RE content on the board? Because we have one thread with rdp’s listings.. and I throw up a baller pad about once every two to three weeks.. (which is incidentally why we get those baller listings)

No rdp content has been delayed because of RE.. delayed because of broken ankle.. life.. hell even sometimes friends in town (big one) and shit like that.

Headless hula

Reaction score

Headless hula

Reaction score
my HH translator attempt

Huh. No kidding? Ya don’t say?

Meaney77

Reaction score
Can someone point out to me the overbearing RE content on the board? Because we have one thread with rdp’s listings.. and I throw up a baller pad about once every two to three weeks.. (which is incidentally why we get those baller listings)

No rdp content has been delayed because of RE.. delayed because of broken ankle.. life.. hell even sometimes friends in town (big one) and shit like that.
Keeping posting the random Baller Pads, I like to live vicariously through other peoples money

Headless hula

Reaction score

I dunno, 2 out 3 articles on the front page?

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
That

can’t imagine anyone anywhere that gives two fucks what you think?

Lol, i’m glad that anyone anywhere doesn’t care what i think. I’m unlike you, i don’t need to show off my friends things and live vicariously through them.

Don’t go away mad, just go away

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well I think we are about done here...

barstool sports are always fun in text.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.