WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who was or still is a street racer

BONER

Reaction score
Liters at the time were going 134-137mph. This pass was at Famosa in late July, because I'd been kicked out of all the AZ tracks before the truck ever got turned up from 15lbs. Ambient temps and air quality werent much different from AZ, but this is a 25lb pass leaving off the foot brake :

I should've never gotten rid of it.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
1961 rag top vw 2180 48 Webers Steve Tim’s heads gene berg transmission street legal alloys not a fiberglass front end oc race way terminal island stadium way 1980 to 1991 lived in Whittier and a 1963 chopped top rag with a 1835 with 48 Weber every body new my cars don’t forget small car specialities in anaheim

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Was lucky enough to do my racing in purpose built track cars, formula cars and sprint cars. When you do that street racing becomes an activity for Neanderthals.
Keeping it on the track is a cheap insurance policy to keep personal affairs from being fucked.

I’d watch though, kinda like a train wreck most of the time. They’re on the street for a reason...

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
Yep, Bower. Tallented guy, picky as all hell, but learned a lot from him.

Was the blown 57 bright yellow? I thought that was Ol Yeller, but was ahead of my time. The brown Challenger may have been "Slo Poke"...440 car. Ended up in Covina, south of Cienaga. If so, that car went to Oz in about 98/99, and became a General Lee clone...
Yes the 57 was yellow and was always trailered close by then drove in as for the brown or root beer challenger the Mitch made us laugh as he put on a helmet at the start line. Nobody else ever did also did a burn out to warm it up I do remember it was a 440 car with a pistol grip four speed. Not positive on motor as we never popped our hood for anyone so nobody else did just remember that dude beat us after we were laughing at him. Funny as we became cool every week after. Miss those times

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Was lucky enough to do my racing in purpose built track cars, formula cars and sprint cars. When you do that street racing becomes an activity for Neanderthals.
Keeping it on the track is a cheap insurance policy to keep personal affairs from being fucked.

I’d watch though, kinda like a train wreck most of the time. They’re on the street for a reason...
My guess would be you haven't seen a high end street race in a few years. The fuel management, pulse width modulated blow off valves, changing curves to match a 2-400hp "dry" nitrous system with flow solenoids that are also pwm...all these are now options for "Neanderthals". Ambient temps, air density and surface temps all come into play on how much spray and/or boost and how quick to apply it. It's changed a lot in the past 25 years...I'm still stuck in the days of carbs, foggers and toggle switches.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
My guess would be you haven't seen a high end street race in a few years. The fuel management, pulse width modulated blow off valves, changing curves to match a 2-400hp "dry" nitrous system with flow solenoids that are also pwm...all these are now options for "Neanderthals". Ambient temps, air density and surface temps all come into play on how much spray and/or boost and how quick to apply it. It's changed a lot in the past 25 years...I'm still stuck in the days of carbs, foggers and toggle switches.

Cool! Why not take it to the track?

BONER

Reaction score

Translation : Street racing is for the Poors

Don't be so quick to judge. I've seen plenty of pro drivers have plenty of fun on the street.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Translation : Street racing is for the Poors

Don't be so quick to judge. I've seen plenty of pro drivers have plenty of fun on the street.

incorrect. Street cars I have seen have plenty of money in them. Wasn’t about money. It’s the thought process. Why risk it? The liability could take one down.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Cool! Why not take it to the track?
Well, my current answer, being that I'm 44 now and live in Arizona, The closest dragstrip is about 240 miles away (now that Firebird/WildHorse is closing) Thus, no drag cars anymore.
20 year old me's response would have been a bit different. LACR was a 100mi drive for me, and usually some sketchy track conditions. Pomona "Street Legals" were maybe 3-4 times a year. Couple those things with the concept that it was a money making venture, and you'd start to see the appeal of no one seeing your et's as well.
Circle track guys and straight line guys usually have a difference of opinions. There are many similarities that one may not see in the others' efforts. You say you were "lucky enough" to race purpose built cars on the track. Some of us had very purpose built cars as well...very different purposes. Some people did very well financially, others may have paid fair amounts to play.

I'm still alive, and so are others here talking about it. Yes, we probably all can name some we lost...it happens at tracks as well. The "legal" types will say there's "X" many deaths a year street racing. Racing, or driving like idiots? Spectating at half track?

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Well, my current answer, being that I'm 44 now and live in Arizona, The closest dragstrip is about 240 miles away (now that Firebird/WildHorse is closing) Thus, no drag cars anymore.
20 year old me's response would have been a bit different. LACR was a 100mi drive for me, and usually some sketchy track conditions. Pomona "Street Legals" were maybe 3-4 times a year. Couple those things with the concept that it was a money making venture, and you'd start to see the appeal of no one seeing your et's as well.
Circle track guys and straight line guys usually have a difference of opinions. There are many similarities that one may not see in the others' efforts. You say you were "lucky enough" to race purpose built cars on the track. Some of us had very purpose built cars as well...very different purposes. Some people did very well financially, others may have paid fair amounts to play.

I'm still alive, and so are others here talking about it. Yes, we probably all can name some we lost...it happens at tracks as well. The "legal" types will say there's "X" many deaths a year street racing. Racing, or driving like idiots? Spectating at half track?

I hear ya, just don’t agree with it. When I was racing if I fucked up and got in trouble I’d have lost my ride in the race car. I didn’t want to lose that. Now older, I’d lose what I’ve built, maybe spend some time in jail if shit went sideways running on the street. Fuck that I like my life and my possessions.

Maybe some don’t see what they have to lose?

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
It’s like the mustang dudes gettin loose leaving cars and coffee and they mow down some people on the sidewalk. What’s the point? Courts will fry that ass.

spectras only

Reaction score
Back in the 70's when I had my Mopars, 68 Barracuda, 68 Charger and 72 Challenger, we took our cars to drag race the industrial complex places that was closed on Saturdays and Sundays back then. My buddies had Vettes and Chevelles, it was always a argument between us which cars is better, Chev, Ford or Chrysler, that never fails even today.:D Today I'm just tracking my cars stepping through non legal street speed limits and paying attention try not to crash.
158445639_3921778057881894_1814853704144554206_o.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I hear ya, just don’t agree with it. When I was racing if I fucked up and got in trouble I’d have lost my ride in the race car. I didn’t want to lose that. Now older, I’d lose what I’ve built, maybe spend some time in jail if shit went sideways running on the street. Fuck that I like my life and my possessions.

Maybe some don’t see what they have to lose?
I understand at my current age I would no longer be running near crowds, match race on vacant roads.
Once again, 20yo me...I had no ticket to ride, and had little to lose. I used my gains from "Un-Sanctioned Events" towards my down payment on my first house. It was one of many ways to hustle, but the most fun.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
90-93 was out in ontario all the time. sat nights got too busy to get any racing in, so we started going out on wed nights. then it was every night of the week in late 92 early 93. hit up compton a few times to watch, beach & imperial in oc, hemet, and a few other spots. saw alot of shit happen during those days, ran from cops, got sat on a curb with over 100 people while the cops read us the riot act (not even a ticket issued in that case) got caught in the big busts on 3m in ontario that made the news, watched a dude on a modified zx11 lay it down when a semi turned in front of him at 120 on etiwanda, etc. all in all good times lol

I forgot about 3m on Philadelphia! I was going less and less by then (early 90’s). I remember Mission had some action back then too and also some street just east of Etiwanda. I quit going when the bullets started flying.

Last edited:

ssc

Reaction score
I agree. I would never run on the street today. The liability is a real issue, not only criminal but also civil. With that said, I saw a guy get stabbed to death at Irwindale. We went to terminal island a few times. I remember a big black guy ran the show. Was never impressed with that strip.

Cheers, Steve

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Glad you guys gave the valley Cops something to do.
We were too busy chasing gangs, guns and drugs in the South Bureau to worry about racing , lol. That was for rich kids (middle class) compared south LA folks.

bonesfab

Reaction score
I agree. I would never run on the street today. The liability is a real issue, not only criminal but also civil. With that said, I saw a guy get stabbed to death at Irwindale. We went to terminal island a few times. I remember a big black guy ran the show. Was never impressed with that strip.

Cheers, Steve

Big Willie and racing for hot dogs.

bonesfab

Reaction score
Glad you guys gave the valley Cops something to do.
We were too busy chasing gangs, guns and drugs in the South Bureau to worry about racing , lol. That was for rich kids (middle class) compared south LA folks.

Hell the dealers had the fastest cars.. Robbie and Crippled Kevin from the valley come to mind.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Hell the dealers had the fastest cars.. Robbie and Crippled Kevin from the valley come to mind.
Yeah but they never raced in Southeast, 77th , Southwest Divisions.
We had no time for that and the impounded cars jist might of had “issues” after impound.
Same for Lennox, Firestone, Century and Lynwood SO divisions.
90’s were different for street justice on many levels lol
Who remembers the “car crusher” impound days ? Was funny watching the car get recycled
That was when drug dealer repo’d dually’s, camaros, etc. turned up at Baker to Vegas races with “donated by your local drug dealer” stickers on them to use as chase cars for the race
Fun times

Last edited:

Kbach

Reaction score
Glenoaks/Peoria, Coldwater/Saticoy, Canoga/Lassen (Same street as Cole Boats), Canoga/Plummer, Nordoff/Mason, Valley Circle/Vanowen and "The Road"

The good old days! We were probably at a lot of the same races and knew/hung with the same people.

I need to go back in the memory bank but remember hanging with people like Donnie, Dirty Marty (and his pick a part powered Vegas), Brian Shapiro with his Mustangs (started a shop...B&D Racing I think), my buddy Steve with his blown black 56. Good times!!

I still remember going to Kevin's burgers too late one night when we got a buddies 66 Nova running late one Friday. Nobody was there so we headed to Canoga and Lassen to find everybody and as luck would have it there were races going on. My buddy pulled through just as another car pulled up (mid 90's 5.0 mustang with a pulley 🤣) and talked crap so we made a pass down the street and spanked him. Only problem was we didn't have time to put a seat in the car that night so I was on a milk crate in the passenger seat 😮. Not the smartest thing to do in a 10 second car on the street while sitting on a milk crate but I lived to tell about it!

Hammer

Reaction score
I think my buddy and his GF (now wife) got tickets that night on plummer (actually Randy's supervisor) for aiding and abetting or whatever that ticket is for watching.

Randy and Darlene Brink possibly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
The good old days! We were probably at a lot of the same races and knew/hung with the same people.

I need to go back in the memory bank but remember hanging with people like Donnie, Dirty Marty (and his pick a part powered Vegas), Brian Shapiro with his Mustangs (started a shop...B&D Racing I think), my buddy Steve with his blown black 56. Good times!!

I still remember going to Kevin's burgers too late one night when we got a buddies 66 Nova running late one Friday. Nobody was there so we headed to Canoga and Lassen to find everybody and as luck would have it there were races going on. My buddy pulled through just as another car pulled up (mid 90's 5.0 mustang with a pulley 🤣) and talked crap so we made a pass down the street and spanked him. Only problem was we didn't have time to put a seat in the car that night so I was on a milk crate in the passenger seat 😮. Not the smartest thing to do in a 10 second car on the street while sitting on a milk crate but I lived to tell about it!
Oh yeah I remember those guys, loved Kevin's good food too, I was there the night of the drive-by shooting, saw the gun come out the window and I said drop to my buddies and we all hit the ground, we then went to Coldwater/Saticoy where another drive-by happened. We went home.

Hammer

Reaction score

We’ve been friends for 20-25 years. We go way back. We all used to bench race and go to the drags together. Then the street races. We try and get together often still. Now it’s the desert or at a BBQ NOW THAT we have kids... My dad restored a ‘64 SS Chevelle he bought off Darlene and Randy, it may have been her dads..

Ask Randy how a POS 85 Mustang could break off his Buick Grand Sport!!! And the time the cop caught us racing above the 2 freeway! Lol [emoji23]

That night our buddy Aaron drove out with me and our other friend, the owner of the now infamous “murder vector”. I told Aaron to get out of the car to save weight, I’ll come back and get him after a few runs. Randy and Darlene were in her Honda Civic, there as spectators.I kept pairing off with this Vette and an ‘85 Mustang. I’d beat them both by a 1/4 fender. It was a great heads up race every time. They couldn’t keep up out of the hole. My car had such great weight transfer to the rear wheels because the front struts were so blown out. Lol. I’d side step the clutch and hammer it and she’d hook and go!! I probably ran them 5-7 time each..

Well on the way back down Plummer to run someone again we spotted a SWAT truck 15 bike cops and cop cars!!! I flipped a bitch and pinned down Plummer only to find two cops blocked the end of the street off!!! I didn’t know what to do and I was at the top second about to shift into third... I asked my buddy what to do.... he said, “fucking gooo!!!” I split the two patrol cars with guns drawn at 100 I bet!! Meanwhile Randy,Darlene and our buddy Aaron were at the starting line. They got away because Randy was smart enough to park the civic in a spot they could easily get out of. Rumor has it we were the only two cars that got away. Good times!! I Did a lot of dumb shit back then. I was reckless. Randy probably has a ton of stories between racing our cars and glamis.

Darlene had a nasty 10-11 second Camaro she almost crashed at “The Road” back then. Her old man put more power to it and it lost traction shifting into 3RD on the big end. It could have been ugly but she saved it. She held her own at the track too!!

Back then Randy was a die hard Chevy guy and Steve (murder vector) and I were Mustang guys. Randy eventually bought a notch. I had a grey notch that he loved. I almost got fired from the YMCA we worked for doing burnouts and stuff. Lol. Like I said, I did some dumb stuff, but I felt confident in my ability to drive a car...

Small world! I think Randy’s supervisor was into camaros back then.

Last edited:

Hammer

Reaction score

I still remember going to Kevin's burgers too late one night when we got a buddies 66 Nova running late one Friday. Nobody was there so we headed to Canoga and Lassen to find everybody and as luck would have it there were races going on. My buddy pulled through just as another car pulled up (mid 90's 5.0 mustang with a pulley [emoji1787]) and talked crap so we made a pass down the street and spanked him. Only problem was we didn't have time to put a seat in the car that night so I was on a milk crate in the passenger seat [emoji50]. Not the smartest thing to do in a 10 second car on the street while sitting on a milk crate but I lived to tell about it!

I remember Brian Shapiro! He had a shop off the 2 if I remember right? He was pretty well known. I heard he was cop. But not sure if that was true!

Kbach

Reaction score
I remember Brian Shapiro! He had a shop off the 2 if I remember right? He was pretty well known. I heard he was cop. But not sure if that was true!

Not sure about the cop thing but any thing is possible I guess! Him and Darren had B&D Racing that put pulleys, rear end gears, and vortechs on all the rich kids 5.0's 🤣. Can't remember where his shops were, he was in a few different places over the years.

Hammer

Reaction score
Not sure about the cop thing but any thing is possible I guess! Him and Darren had B&D Racing that put pulleys, rear end gears, and vortechs on all the rich kids 5.0's [emoji1787]. Can't remember where his shops were, he was in a few different places over the years.

I went by their shop once. I remember Darren too. I wasn’t a rich kid though. Lol

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I remember Robbie getting in a fight at Kevins Burgers on Reseda when he was al roided out on steroids. Cripple Kevin could drive. Saw him race many times in Compton for some big money. He also was tied into some electronics company. I think his family was involved with Emerson Electronics.

I was there that night as well. Coldwater and Saticoy was a good spot except for the bar at the end.

Oh yeah I remember those guys, loved Kevin's good food too, I was there the night of the drive-by shooting, saw the gun come out the window and I said drop to my buddies and we all hit the ground, we then went to Coldwater/Saticoy where another drive-by happened. We went home.

4Waters

Reaction score
We’ve been friends for 20-25 years. We go way back. We all used to bench race and go to the drags together. Then the street races. We try and get together often still. Now it’s the desert or at a BBQ NOW THAT we have kids... My dad restored a ‘64 SS Chevelle he bought off Darlene and Randy, it may have been her dads..

Ask Randy how a POS 85 Mustang could break off his Buick Grand Sport!!! And the time the cop caught us racing above the 2 freeway! Lol [emoji23]

That night our buddy Aaron drove out with me and our other friend, the owner of the now infamous “murder vector”. I told Aaron to get out of the car to save weight, I’ll come back and get him after a few runs. Randy and Darlene were in her Honda Civic, there as spectators.I kept pairing off with this Vette and an ‘85 Mustang. I’d beat them both by a 1/4 fender. It was a great heads up race every time. They couldn’t keep up out of the hole. My car had such great weight transfer to the rear wheels because the front struts were so blown out. Lol. I’d side step the clutch and hammer it and she’d hook and go!! I probably ran them 5-7 time each..

Well on the way back down Plummer to run someone again we spotted a SWAT truck 15 bike cops and cop cars!!! I flipped a bitch and pinned down Plummer only to find two cops blocked the end of the street off!!! I didn’t know what to do and I was at the top second about to shift into third... I asked my buddy what to do.... he said, “fucking gooo!!!” I split the two patrol cars with guns drawn at 100 I bet!! Meanwhile Randy,Darlene and our buddy Aaron were at the starting line. They got away because Randy was smart enough to park the civic in a spot they could easily get out of. Rumor has it we were the only two cars that got away. Good times!! I Did a lot of dumb shit back then. I was reckless. Randy probably has a ton of stories between racing our cars and glamis.

Darlene had a nasty 10-11 second Camaro she almost crashed at “The Road” back then. Her old man put more power to it and it lost traction shifting into 3RD on the big end. It could have been ugly but she saved it. She held her own at the track too!!

Back then Randy was a die hard Chevy guy and Steve (murder vector) and I were Mustang guys. Randy eventually bought a notch. I had a grey notch that he loved. I almost got fired from the YMCA we worked for doing burnouts and stuff. Lol. Like I said, I did some dumb stuff, but I felt confident in my ability to drive a car...

Small world! I think Randy’s supervisor was into camaros back then.

Randy's supervisor is and always was a honda guy, Randy's and I give him shit all the time, we actually had dinner with him and his wife last Friday. I usually see Randy at Castaic over summer always a good time, him the wife and kids are good people. We've all got to get together at some point.

boatpi

Reaction score
Anyone recall :Big Willie", cool dude. Got Reeves field opened until the port needed to expand. I met him severa ltimes, came out impressed. The world needs more men like him now. He raced at Lyons and OCIR. My fav was his HEMI Daytona, worth crazy money now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Big_Willie"_Robinson

Last edited:

Hammer

Reaction score
Randy's supervisor is and always was a honda guy, Randy's and I give him shit all the time, we actually had dinner with him and his wife last Friday. I usually see Randy at Castaic over summer always a good time, him the wife and kids are good people. We've all got to get together at some point.

Right on. I may have had his supervisor mixed up with someone else. A get together sounds fun!

BONER

Reaction score
The street / track debate is endless. I understand both sides. I've done both. But there are ways to do things. Street racing when done correctly, can only harm the participants. Same with the track. I have hours and hours of doing stupid shit on the street. Never had to answer for it and never got hurt. Time and a place for everything, I guess.

stoker2001

Reaction score
:cool:
. A 65 Ranchero, gasser style. The 347 will go back in, but with a toploader. The 9" will be set high, instead of the prostreet setup it's at now. It will be fun, and that's all I need.
love me some old school stroker 289s!todays tech can get you over 2hp/inch NA on race gas with that 347.the RPMs come up so fast with featherweight rotating assemblies.seen some cars go 8s NA with that little 289 😂 👍

jones performance

Reaction score
use to go same places about 92 93 lol. Was that shoemaker you got sat on the curb with everyone? I was able to ride my bike in between and away. We’d nights couldn’t think of one of the streets but bound run for hours not one cop. Philadelphia was hit or miss.

i beleive your thinking of wannamaker next to the freeway. i escaped that trap. got sat down o the curb on a street in rialto after mike bowman (before he back halfed the chevelle) lost to larry (papa smurf) in the blue luv truck. cops didnt see the race and tried to get us to admit to it.. didnt work.

was there on rockafeller the night plastic ed pulled the chutes against a zx11 drag bike he set out a ton.. the little street just below 3m, venture dr aka launch pad.. a ton of races went down there. kevin at CSU grenaded his cleveland in the mustang he had then still beating a fat tired challeneger.. my buddy chris in his primer grey 68 camaro with pink heartbeat of america sticker on back window beat same challenger the next night for a couple grand.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
In 1973 My wife (to be) and I along with 150 others were part of what was many street drags (semi organized , battery operated pro start lite) We called it "Balls out dragstrip" it was a 3 mile dead striaght flat remote road about a mile from SLO , at that time I had a Black 64' SS 409 Impalla , , On a May evening LEO got wind and closed off both ends , a few were actually arrested , most were sited all charges were dropped in court later . We made the front page of the local paper .... When we (Rhonda and I were arraigned) The Judge Blind Old grump , said to me "dimissed" , Rhonda (who was minor @17 ) chirped up "Im his girlfriend" Judge again said "dimissed ..... Priors LOL I had 13 tickets before I was 18 ... My how things have changed ;)

4Waters

Reaction score
Right on. I may have had his supervisor mixed up with someone else. A get together sounds fun!

His supervisor is a wakeboat guy🙄 LOL. His supervisor and I go back 35 years

77charger

Reaction score
i beleive your thinking of wannamaker next to the freeway. i escaped that trap. got sat down o the curb on a street in rialto after mike bowman (before he back halfed the chevelle) lost to larry (papa smurf) in the blue luv truck. cops didnt see the race and tried to get us to admit to it.. didnt work.

was there on rockafeller the night plastic ed pulled the chutes against a zx11 drag bike he set out a ton.. the little street just below 3m, venture dr aka launch pad.. a ton of races went down there. kevin at CSU grenaded his cleveland in the mustang he had then still beating a fat tired challeneger.. my buddy chris in his primer grey 68 camaro with pink heartbeat of america sticker on back window beat same challenger the next night for a couple grand.
Yeh seen plastic Ed’s Camaro run a couple times thing was bad ass. Both were against bikes once in Ontario back street midweek other against beanie boy rays gixxer

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Boner, who was the guy, big dave i think that yard sale'd his turbo 99 after losing to you in Buttercup Nova in west phoenix

That was a funny night too, I tore the ass out of a GTR nissan with the F250 and he just straight left the race and never stopped, all i wanted to do was get him to race the truck so i could break him off in the Gixxer 750 afterwards but plans went to shit when he left lol

Good night

jones performance

Reaction score
Yeh seen plastic Ed’s Camaro run a couple times thing was bad ass. Both were against bikes once in Ontario back street midweek other against beanie boy rays gixxer

coulda been that race.. dunno saw him run a lot on the street. funniest parts was he told the guy on the bike to not get tangled in his chutes since he will be infront of him at the end of the race 😂😂

nowski

Reaction score
I actually made more money with my 14 sec. cougar than I did with the 10 second comet. The Comet was an obvious racer but not so much so for the cougar. Even though the cougar would only run 14 secs. it did it @ 105 trap speed. When your doing this for money it's important not to let everyone no just how fast you really are so I would pick on guys that had legitimate 11 sec machines and ask to go heads up with no advantage. We would launch and by the hundred yd. mark the guys on the fast cars would think they had an easy win so they would start backing off just about the time my car would start freight training. By mid track I would catch them and they had already given up their advantage and didn't have enough gear to make up for the time that lost while they were sandbagging.
Since you mentioned Cougar, I saw this beauty (429 Cobra Jet) at Car's & Coffee Chino Hills a week and a half ago...
cougar 1.jpg
cougar 2.jpg

scottchbrite

Reaction score

I don’t remember Wannamaker. I raced off Wineville a few times. Then there was the street behind Etiwanda, I think it was Dulles street or something? It has speed bumps there now. Oh, and I remember going to Baker, north of the 60 to race some of the Carb Shop guys a few times.

jones performance

Reaction score
I don’t remember Wannamaker. I raced off Wineville a few times. Then there was the street behind Etiwanda, I think it was Dulles street or something? It has speed bumps there now. Oh, and I remember going to Baker, north of the 60 to race some of the Carb Shop guys a few times.

wannamaker is where the family fun center used to be 15 and jurupa. we also raced on santa ana in front of ht emopar warehouse, also dulles next to neslte warehouse, on etiwanda heading north, starting line was cantu galleano, then carnegie and doubleday by the airport...