WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who Was The 1st RDP Member That You Met In Person????

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
AZKC :skull ... probably in 2003 time frame, way back in the Hotboat days.

I've seen RD twice in real life, once at the sandbar in Parker in probably '04, the other at the LA boat show in '05, so I know he exists.

RDSUX:cool

Lumpy

Reaction score
RD. Ran into him 3 years ago after test driving the Hallett I still own at Windsor. Then got divorced a year later. Then ran into RD yet again, I know, again last year at the DCB regatta by pure chance in the dark. Yes it was dark but he got to meet my then girlfriend at the time, it was brief. Long story short, maybe, just maybe Ill finally meet a few of you saps at the Hallett`s of Havasu.

JD D05

Reaction score
RD met him in his booth at the street party a few weeks ago.

707dog

Reaction score
iv meet and know a few from hot boat & performance boat but the first RDP'R i meet a couple years ago was HAMMER he came up to one of our infamous HOOKIE DAY runs on the delta. very cool guy looking forward to hanging in june:thumbsup

PVHCA

Reaction score
Phil........delivered Christmas cookies.........then lots of the RDP ladies at a gathering
hosted by Riverdiva. Met MM back in the day:p
And Whiteworks & many others at the Buffalo Inn!

Great cookies too!!

I met a few peeps at Bre's party at her house in Chino I think back in the HB days, Flying Lavey's not so greatest night, LOL. Louie was the 1st I believe.

Bre

Reaction score
Great cookies too!!

I met a few peeps at Bre's party at her house in Chino I think back in the HB days, Flying Lavey's not so greatest night, LOL. Louie was the 1st I believe.

That was a great night ! We should do a round #2 of that at my house again. I'm just a lil further out now in Yorba Linda.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The one you are talking too is the only Bre I ever knew from HB..

Bre if you are gonna do a get together I'd drive out for that! Lol. Or I might do a 40 b day party this year if you guys would rather come to the river!

Bre

Reaction score
Why am I thinking different Bre... Do you remember Bryan aka moneyfornothing?

Sure do. I've been on his boat a few times . In Havasu and in Castaic . I haven't talked to him in forever. What is he up to?

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
Sure do. I've been on his boat a few times . In Havasu and in Castaic . I haven't talked to him in forever. What is he up to?

Well we went together on his boat back in 06. He's good has a family working all the time.

Bre

Reaction score
The one you are talking too is the only Bre I ever knew from HB..

Bre if you are gonna do a get together I'd drive out for that! Lol. Or I might do a 40 b day party this year if you guys would rather come to the river!

Ya. I say we plan one with all the old HB and RD members. End of July? Let me know what weekends your open.

Bre

Reaction score
Well we went together on his boat back in 06. He's good has a family working all the time.

Wow. Ya it's been quiet some time huh lol. I've gotten re married and I have two more kids now so a total of 4 now . We had some fun times !

Reactions: E4L

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
Wow. Ya it's been quiet some time huh lol. I've gotten re married and I have two more kids now so a total of 4 now . We had some fun times !

Wow that's awesome! Congrats! Glad to see things are going well.

Yea I still talk to him from time to time mostly just catch up on FB.

But he sold his boat a few years back.

Bre

Reaction score
Wow that's awesome! Congrats! Glad to see things are going well.

Yea I still talk to him from time to time mostly just catch up on FB.

But he sold his boat a few years back.

Ya I miss boating ! One day I'll be back out there again. I have a hurt back right now so now isn't the time. I wouldn't even be able to climb in and out of the boat lol. Well when you talk to him tell him I said hello :)

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
Ya I miss boating ! One day I'll be back out there again. I have a hurt back right now so now isn't the time. I wouldn't even be able to climb in and out of the boat lol. Well when you talk to him tell him I said hello :)

Shit feel better! Will do!

Reactions: Bre

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Keith Sayer was the first one I met back in Hot Boat days

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
iv meet and know a few from hot boat & performance boat but the first RDP'R i meet a couple years ago was HAMMER he came up to one of our infamous HOOKIE DAY runs on the delta. very cool guy looking forward to hanging in june:thumbsup

That aint true. I met you around 2010. I brought Hammer out for the run. Glad he could make it. Now if we can get him to bring the 240 up this Summer. :thumbsup

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The first one I remember was lunatic fringe and his wife. Then a few minutes later mcrib and wife, 2ff and his wife, uncle aj, and CC. It was at one of the damn runs. Had a great time.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
River Dave. Lol..

I drove out to Vegas for a trade show, and swung down to havasu for an overnight deal. We went off roading, and I wound up going to the Trump pre inauguration party. I vaguely remember singing with the band at some bar downtown ...

Met mini Kat, singleton, TPC, Hammer, andy01, etc...

Was freakin cool!

Came back the next weekend and helped out with the cardstock for the pirates cove poker run. Hung with the guys from Lavey Craft too.

Between Dave and Ross' hospitality, Havasu is freakin awesome! 20170113_204624.jpg
Dave had a custom hat made for me too.

Reactions: TPC

rrrr

Reaction score

My wife and I met Jeff and Angie (Sportin' Wood and Mrs. Sportin' Wood) when we pulled into the parking lot at the Avi for the 2004 Classic Boat Beach Bash. They were standing next to their Hallett.

But we were all HotBoat peeps back then. RDP was just the subject of drunken conversation in those days. :D

The CBBB was a great event.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

My wife and I met Jeff and Angie (Sportin' Wood and Mrs. Sportin' Wood) when we pulled into the parking lot at the Avi for the 2004 Classic Boat Beach Bash. They were standing next to their Hallett.

But we were all HotBoat peeps back then. RDP was just the subject of drunken conversation in those days. :D

The CBBB was a great event.

I never made it to one.. I remember when they first put them on though and they looked like awesome events.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Good meeting you too Shaun.

Hope you can make it out for another RDP event and WE really appreciate all the help you gave us.

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
My first RDP meet up 2was actually the guy who started this thread, RogerThat99. This year at the Needles boat show. He saw us with our RDP gear on and could not have been more friendly. Even walked us over to his truck for some cold beers. Thank you again, and look forward to meeting more members this summer. Jason

RaceTec

Reaction score
There has been so many, it is hard to remember! I think it might have been 460 or Milkmoney first, then Greg and Wheeler, Carl, OD1, Hammer, Dave, Stacey, Shit it was all down hill from there! Between Parker, DS, and all of the different races I have met so many great people... Still many more to meet and party with!

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Back in the RiverRatLife days, I met a bunch of folks at a Xmas Toy dealio in Oceanside ... 03-04 maybe
BarryMac & Mandelon come to mind ... Debrolas was my neighbor in the Hot Boat days ...

The Havasu Doug Bikini Bash in '03 was memorable ... :boobeyes:
View attachment 485414

I rember that party....Like Jordy used to say....Deb OL ASS...:skull

ltbaney1

Reaction score
first one I met was SchiadaDave. he is pretty much just a lurker on here. funny we had known each other through work for about 2 years before he noticed the RD SUX on my truck.

Spot

Reaction score
I met Shintoo, 28Eliminator, and another Dave all the same day. I had found the board shortly before meeting them but was a classic lurker... Great people.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
First person was RD himself. When we were lined and fendered with the big boat, to a dock in Florida, the wife and I were on the scotch deck when we heard someone laugh and say, "I wonder if this is Go-Fly's yacht". By the time I got down to the dock, they were gone. Was going to invite them on board.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
First person was RD himself. When we were lined and fendered with the big boat, to a dock in Florida, the wife and I were on the scotch deck when we heard someone laugh and say, "I wonder if this is Go-Fly's yacht". By the time I got down to the dock, they were gone. Was going to invite them on board.

Nice meeting you officially in Havasu the other day! Great talking to you, and I'm going to give you a call soon about that product idea you were talking about.

KevinR

Reaction score
I met Racey when he was a kid. 8-10 years old. Our dads have been friends since the 60's.
Does that count?:rolleyes

mudpuppy

Reaction score
The first one I met was Rivermobster at Pad 5 Glamis in August several years ago.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Would this question also include the old days of Hot Boat?

If so, thinking back..... I'm pretty sure it was CampbellCarl

If we go back that far, to HotBoat days, I think I met you first. You brought the Kurtis flatty up to Sandbar when I was camped there

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I'm not sure who I first met, it was a long time ago.

Might have been SkySkier or Digger, it could have been RD at his 30th birtday party at the Road Runner along with a host of other inmates. :headscratch:

River Runnin

Reaction score
Oct 24, 2014...RD!...First of two 336 Enduro Rescue/Patrol boat volunteer. :)

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was Campbell Carl when I sold him a blower

Damn shame we lost him he was a phenomenal person

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Now I remember who it was, it was CJ Baker.

I met CJ back in '76 while he and my brother were training partners for ski racing. At least they called it training, I called it a scam. The way I saw it, it was nothing but a way to get out of work and go to the hot water channel and play everyday while I had to stay and work. :grumble: