WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who will not return to HOTBOAT.COM

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
good thing Dave had the forsite to have RD place up and running.:beer

Miss Perfect

Reaction score
I'm not.... obviously there was a reason that I got banned, although I'm not sure what it is. Why make up another user name just so they can ban me again? No thanks..

Noisy Nova

Reaction score
What amazes me, is that the admin over there is not responding to any posts.

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
I won't....Well I can't either so that makes it even easier:D

Topless

Reaction score
I'm going back today under EvilAli to Rick Roll the crap out of them. Then I'm gone from there forever.:beer

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
I'm not.... obviously there was a reason that I got banned, although I'm not sure what it is. Why make up another user name just so they can ban me again? No thanks..

Plus, over here we can watch your boobies bounce (nice avatar):beer
image.php

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
I will just be checking to see the self destrucion, but will not be posting either. What thye did yesterday was ridiculous. They are a bunch of ASSES!!!

Me out of all people got banned. I dont talk shit. But I guess the person behind the banning didnt like me personally. So wtf ever.

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
Me out of all people got banned. I dont talk shit. But I guess the person behind the banning didnt like me personally. So wtf ever.

I never talk crap either. I do not think I am banned yet, but I really do not care anymore so they might as well ban me.

Mike

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
Theres the attitude we need.:beer Ban us all. :D

That's right. The rumor was that Todd969 hada part in it? I find that odd. If this is true I am surprised and disappointed at the same time if true, but no love loss here.

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
That's right. The rumor was that Todd969 hada part in it? I find that odd. If this is true I am surprised and disappointed at the same time if true, but no love loss here.

Thats what I have read also. We shall see.

Magic34

Reaction score

Not ture. Todd only had his hand in deleting manufacturer bashing threads. That was it.

There is no reason for Todd to ban people. He needs to stay as PC as possbile for the Marine Association.

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
Not ture. Todd only had his hand in deleting manufacturer bashing threads. That was it.

There is no reason for Todd to ban people. He needs to stay as PC as possbile for the Marine Association.

I hope this isnt true. I know Todd and Dana well. And it will all work its way out. Its just upsetting to read that it was him. Then to get no defense from him. Its a little fishy.

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Ha Ha..I got in through the link here (thanks no butt).

I posted a great kiss ass post, I think Im still in....

I think Im gonna reply to all the negitive posts with a kiss ass responce!!!:hmm

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
i will go over there to cruise the just jets section since there is usually some good info over there....the hell with the rest of it. i am going to the lake today to mourn the loss :D :D

Magic34

Reaction score
I hope this isnt true. I know Todd and Dana well. And it will all work its way out. Its just upsetting to read that it was him. Then to get no defense from him. Its a little fishy.

He has talked to many members persoanlly. he has said what he has and hasn't done. He didn't ban people. Just deleted threads that would make possible customers (advertising mfgs) go away.

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
How did you do that?

When I clicked the link I was on HB and logged in as myself. Yet when I try and go there on my own...No workee:hmm

Your computer tracks every website you go too. If you go to your bowser and type in www.hotboat.com there will be the web address tag that drops down. Click on a link to hotboat other then just hotboat.com.
like this http://www.hotboat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Thats as far back to the main page as I can get.

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
Your computer tracks every website you go too. If you go to your bowser and type in www.hotboat.com there will be the web address tag that drops down. Click on a link to hotboat other then just hotboat.com.
like this http://www.hotboat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Thats as far back to the main page as I can get.

Wow, You're smart. I think I will go and check my old PM's, I have a lot of phone numbers etc. store there I don't want to lose.

Thanks for the link,
Michele

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score

Good to hear that. Like I said it seemed odd. I like Todd and Dana. I am glad the air is cleared.

Mike

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Good to hear that. Like I said it seemed odd. I like Todd and Dana. I am glad the air is cleared.

Mike

I am one of the ones that spoke with Todd and he stated it wasn't him and that's good enough for me....:)

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Cracks me up that people are being so sensitive.

I don't agree with the tactics (no warning) but I thing there is deffinatley some people that were banned that bring nothing but drama to the board. I have met alot of people on the board that are 100% different in the real world yet put on a weird tough guy/girl front. :hmm

I have met alot of cool people on the various forums and hope that will contine for years to come.:beer:)

Also I would be willing to wager that RD and the crew here want to avoid the drama that people bring to HB.Pretty sure he wants this site to display projects and give techinal info and avoid the call out and Daniel type threads.

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
Cracks me up that people are being so sensitive.

I don't agree with the tactics (no warning) but I thing there is deffinatley some people that were banned that bring nothing but drama to the board. I have met alot of people on the board that are 100% different in the real world yet put on a weird tough guy/girl front. :hmm

I have met alot of cool people on the various forums and hope that will contine for years to come.:beer:)

Also I would be willing to wager that RD and the crew here want to avoid the drama that people bring to HB.Pretty sure he wants this site to display projects and give techinal info and avoid the call out and Daniel type threads.

This is what kills me
HOT BOAT CREATED THE SANDBAR SECTION FOR DRAMA.....
most of the other sections stayed the course....

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
This is what kills me
HOT BOAT CREATED THE SANDBAR SECTION FOR DRAMA.....
most of the other sections stayed the course....

There has been some great stories and information plastered on the sandbar over the years.

I personally don't get the sunk boat threads and the ones that are designed to hurt feelings.

Personally I think you take a bigger beating there than you deserve. Granted you can be an ass on the board :D but how many posts do there need to be about flipping reeds or shitting your pants.

The sharks swarm to it. Personally I can tell if I want to read a thread in the first 3 posts and stay out of the BS.

Magic34

Reaction score
There has been some great stories and information plastered on the sandbar over the years.

I personally don't get the sunk boat threads and the ones that are designed to hurt feelings.

Personally I think you take a bigger beating there than you deserve. Granted you can be an ass on the board :D but how many posts do there need to be about flipping reeds or shitting your pants.

The sharks swarm to it. Personally I can tell if I want to read a thread in the first 3 posts and stay out of the BS.

I am just sad I'll never know if the damaged prop was replaced. :D That keeps me up at night. :)

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
I'm going back today under EvilAli to Rick Roll the crap out of them. Then I'm gone from there forever.:beer

Way to go out with a bnag Ali!:D

I got a good laugh out of being rickrolled again!:beer

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Did Emersom talk to him?:eek::D;)

When Emerson talks.....people listen.....or stare, I can't remember which...:D

I think your post is right on point about the drama...it really got old when (I can think of 2 or 3) people came on every time to do nothing but talk shit and stir things up....:smackhead

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

I think your post is right on point about the drama...it really got old when (I can think of 2 or 3) people came on every time to do nothing but talk shit and stir things up....:smackhead

Its stare. Well at least from me anyways. :D:D
________
Z50A

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Pretty much...

RD

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
That is kinda like saying that you quit just after you got fired. Then backing it up with "and I am not coming back." Their response would probably be "Can we get that in writing?" :D

well in that case. i did get fired. :swear but i was sneaky and got back to get my shit out. before the cops came. :D