WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who would you ride with- Ken Block or Travis Pastrana

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
So bored watching videos and this question came up. IF you had a choice who would you ride with? Ken Block or Travis? I think either one would scare the shit out of me but I’m thinking Ken. He doesn’t crash as much.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Ken Block for sure. Travis' goal always seems to be to do the craziest stuff. If it works... great, if it doesn't... crash. LOL

Sent From Tapatalk

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
All depends...what car and what track?
Ken if Hoonicorn has a passenger seat...
Probably Travis in dirt...

Near death experiences I've had lead me to think Hoonicorn and Ken on asphalt would scare the hell out of me, on dirt he's more fluid, almost like a Sunday drive.

Dirt, Travis may wad up, but before that you'd be amped on adrenaline...

Either one would be cool though...my life insurance is paid up.

rrrr

Reaction score
Your going to crash on a straightaway.
Patrick finished in the top ten at Indy in six of her seven starts between 2005-2011, including a 4th place finish as a 23 year old rookie. She also had seven top ten race finishes in her rookie season.

At one point during her IndyCar career, she ran three consecutive seasons without a DNF. She finished in the championship top ten six times, and won over $8M in prize money during her eight year run.

Danica was a damn good racer in IndyCar. She had to put up with the press and fans hounding her every minute at the track, and still turned in good results. She didn't put up with any bullshit from other drivers, and was ruthlessly criticized for her "attitude." She didn't do anything that other male drivers have done, except they were called "tough" and "racers", she was called a bitch.

She didn't do anything in NASCAR, but neither did IndyCar champions and multiple 500 winners Dario Franchitti and Juan Pablo Montoya. It's a tough transition. But she got rich there, and took criticism for it. I say eff the critics, she didn't get the results she wanted, but she fought hard while taking a lot of shit. She's a racer, and a good one.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Patrick finished in the top ten at Indy in six of her seven starts between 2005-2011, including a 4th place finish as a 23 year old rookie. She also had seven top ten race finishes in her rookie season.

At one point during her IndyCar career, she ran three consecutive seasons without a DNF. She finished in the championship top ten six times, and won over $8M in prize money during her eight year run.

Danica was a damn good racer in IndyCar. She had to put up with the press and fans hounding her every minute at the track, and still turned in good results. She didn't put up with any bullshit from other drivers, and was ruthlessly criticized for her "attitude." She didn't do anything that other male drivers have done, except they were called "tough" and "racers", she was called a bitch.

She didn't do anything in NASCAR, but neither did IndyCar champions and multiple 500 winners Dario Franchitti and Juan Pablo Montoya. It's a tough transition. But she got rich there, and took criticism for it. I say eff the critics, she didn't get the results she wanted, but she fought hard while taking a lot of shit. She's a racer, and a good one.
I totally disagree... Montoya did something no one else had done in the Cup series. He took out the jet dryer!

beerrun

Reaction score
Our son raced with Travis in the mint 400 a few years ago everyone was saying the odds were they wouldn't finish the first lap and my son was crazy for getting in the truck with him. My wife went to Travis before the start and told him if you hurt my baby don't come back 😁 they finished 4th

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Our son raced with Travis in the mint 400 a few years ago everyone was saying the odds were they wouldn't finish the first lap and my son was crazy for getting in the truck with him. My wife went to Travis before the start and told him if you hurt my baby don't come back 😁 they finished 4th
Now THAT’S a reputation. 😄

wallnutz

Reaction score
I used to have a video of Travis riding with Matt Crafton jumping off the top of Oldsmobile hill. He had his eyes closed the whole time.

X Hoser

Reaction score
So bored watching videos and this question came up. IF you had a choice who would you ride with? Ken Block or Travis? I think either one would scare the shit out of me but I’m thinking Ken. He doesn’t crash as much.
Good observation! Ken for me.