WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who would your Wife/SO temp suspend your relationship for?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Right before I met my wife I was dating a girl that was a David Cassidy fan as a child. A BFD to her. He was her whole world. She never met nor saw him in person. Just TV and teen rags.

A friend that booked, or tried to more like it, music groups in clubs around the Southland told me Cassidy would probably show up unbilled/unbooked/unmentioned and do a few songs at the Canyon Club.
So I reserved a front row seat and between acts and the GF having no clue and unsuspecting, - Cassidy did stumble onstage and slur and step on his dick his way through a few jokes and songs. Pathetic really but the girls didn't care, there he was bigger than life just a few feet away after all these years.

The GF was snakebite frozen and her and other chix fans would have done Partridge right there on stage.

The wife today would probably do the same for Rick Springfield.

Who would your SO give it up, temporarily, or at the least think it over and fantasize over for?

Last edited:

mbrown2

Reaction score
Channing Tatum....I am sure there others if I was handing out hall passes ...Lenny Kravits probably! :)

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
First wives can be like that. Second wives don't if YOU did it right 😁

From wikipedia (who knew?!)...
Celebrity worship syndrome (CWS) is an obsessive addictive disorder in which a person becomes overly involved with the details of a celebrity's personal and professional life. Psychologists have indicated that though many people obsess over film, television, sport and pop stars, the only common factor between them is that they are all figures in the public eye. This is commonly found on sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

BONER

Reaction score
Even if she did, she’s never blatantly stated it. Keep your chick dickmatized, eat her ass, buy her shit that makes her feel beautiful in bed and I guarantee she’ll never have thoughts of some has been pop star rearranging her guts. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yep. If you're not knockin' the bottom outta that thing and tongue punching her balloon knot like it's your fuckin' J.O.B, somebody else probably is. Smackin' the shit out of her once in awhile, works too. 💪

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. If you're not knockin' the bottom outta that thing and tongue punching her balloon knot like it's your fuckin' J.O.B, somebody else probably is. Smackin' the shit out of her once in awhile, works too. 💪

Jesus Christ you’re into domestic abuse? I don’t ever think I could stray away from missionary followed by crying myself to sleep in the fetal position

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Aidan Quinn.

I just googled him to make sure I spelled his name right, and that fucker looks older than dirt now! His best days are way behind him. Kinna like me I guess!

:p

DWC

Reaction score
I wouldn’t give the nod for anything. She’s been on a 30 year diet of plain hot dogs. If she had a dodger dog or kielbasa the gig would be up. Come to think of it she has a weird thing for Mike Tonkin. Hmmm

JD D05

Reaction score
I wouldn’t give the nod for anything. She’s been on a 30 year diet of plain hot dogs. If she had a dodger dog or kielbasa the gig would be up. Come to think of it she has a weird thing for Mike Tonkin. Hmmm
IMG955305.jpg

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones - doom and arc era only. Think I'm safe for the moment.

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
I don't know for certain but my guess would be George Strait.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
She has me. Why would she look anywhere else. :looking:

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Wife use to always talk about Tim McGraw, but now her and my BF's wife are always talking about the Rams coach Sean McVay 😁 Nice to know they fantasize and it's not just me doing it all the time.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
when we were younger my wife used to tell you can have your one fantasy date, because I'm taking Tom Selleck.:D