WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WHO

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I dunno, somebody called it though. Positive tests will be drastically dropping. Biden is my hero 🙄🙄🙄

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I dunno, somebody called it though. Positive tests will be drastically dropping. Biden is my hero 🙄🙄🙄

That was me.

I even noticed Google now has a “7 day average” line drawn on their case data... why that took 9 months to do is beyond me, but is makes the graph numbers look lower at a glance as well.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Everyone who was paying attention called it.

We all knew the false positives were through the roof.

There were several articles written by testing experts that said PCR is completely un-reliable above 35 or so replications, they were running the tests through 42 replications in many cases....

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

There were several articles written by testing experts that said PCR is completely un-reliable above 35 or so replications, they were running the tests through 42 replications in many cases....

Truth.

just_floatin

Reaction score
But the fake President already stated 500k deaths by mid February. We are currently at 410k. Therefore 90k people will die in three weeks. I am curious how many people that received the vaxx versus how many that choose not to vax will pass 🤔. That is a metric that should be published. “May the odds be in your favor”
F7960409-DE6A-4AB0-86C6-BAC2F4EC3E22.jpeg

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
But the fake President already stated 500k deaths by mid February. We are currently at 410k. Therefore 90k people will die in three weeks. I am curious how many people that received the vaxx versus how many that choose not to vax will pass 🤔. That is a metric that should be published. “May the odds be in your favor”
View attachment 964954

Wrong. Jao's first day actions SAVED like 20K-30K people that WOULD have died by mid Feb had Trump stayed in office.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

NONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!
THE COOF IS REAL!!!!!!!!!
ITS KILLING GORILLIONS BUCKARINO!!!!!!!

1611331517323.jpeg