WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Whoa Nellie Russia ...

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
No Shit right Putin amasses an obvious HUGE assault force in Ukraines backdoor over months and people are Naïve enough to consider the fact that HE won't launch a conflict ! Pretty sneaky right ? :eek:

foxfam312

Let it Develop
Reaction score
Does he have the people of Russia on board with this? this could go south real fast, I would think.

Xring01

Reaction score
Does he have the people of Russia on board with this? this could go south real fast, I would think.
What are you serious…
He doesnt care what the Russian citizens think or want. A key reason why ever opponent that challenges him in elections typically finds them selves in prison, poisoned, or 6ft under…

Putin does what he wants, when he thinks he can get away with it at the right cost..

Right now, I bet he is thinking, I can get away with this, get Ukraina, just like I did Crimea, but the US and Nato are going to put strict sanctions on us… Hmmmmm thats not so bad, I can live with that, just do more business with China, Iran, and Korea… to make up the difference, and I get Ukraine… its worth that price.

If Nato and US are smart, there would be some air craft carriers heading that direction, some B2 Bombers landing in the Nato countrys near by, US News Reports of 50,000 Army and Marines gearing up for deployment, Austrilia and 6-8 countrys doing the same thing…

THAT IS A DETERENT…

Sanctions… Putin will wipe is ass with the paper the sanctions are written on. He doesnt give a rat fuck about sanctions…. Biden already knows this, which is why he is removing all Americans from Ukraine…

That alone should give you a major hint, about what Biden admin thinks is about to happen.

nowski

Reaction score
Putin will take Ukraine after the winter olympics, he does't want to rain on that parade. Natural resources will be the big prize in lieu of any gold medal...

Xring01

Reaction score
Why does Russia want Ukraine?
There are 1000 reasons…
First and foremost, he doesnt want a Nato member on his “border”
Because Ukraine was part of the USSR
Because they speak the same language,
Because over the last 1000 years, they have been together, except after the fall of the USSR.
Military - Self Defense - Global Power
Natural Resouces

etc etc etc etc etc etc….

spectras only

Reaction score

Ukraine was part of the CCCP, that's what Putin prefers.;) No different from China Taiwan scenario.
Putin taken Crimea for same reason, honoring Catherine the Great. Crimea belonged to many different countries in the past.
In 1774, the Ottoman Empire was defeated by Catherine the Great. Crimea was traded to Russia by the Ottoman Empire as part of the treaty provisions and annexed in 1783. After two centuries of conflict, the Russian fleet had destroyed the Ottoman navy and the Russian army had inflicted heavy defeats on the Ottoman land forces.

foxfam312 Does he have the people of Russia on board with this?
Know a Russian, ex cruise ship second officer from Odessa and another guy from Ukraine Kiev. The Russian is rooting for Putin, the Ukranian giving thumb down. No love lost between the two, despite the fact both speaks the same Lanquage. Millions of Ukranians died after the Russian revolution. Policy in the 1930s turned to Russification. In 1932 and 1933, millions of people, mostly peasants, in Ukraine starved to death in a devastating famine. During World War II the Ukrainian Insurgent Army fought for Ukrainian independence against both Germany and the Soviet Union. In 1945 the Ukrainian SSR became one of the founding members of the United Nations.[15] After the death of Stalin (1953),
Politicians are scum, simple as that!

Last edited:

MSum661

Reaction score

Putin wants back what was left to the Ukraine after their dissolution of the Soviet Union....roughly one third of the Soviet nuclear arsenal, the third largest in the world at the time. Ukraine inherited "as many as 3,000" nuclear weapons when it became independent from the Soviet Union in 1991.

And...Biden wants to sanction Putin which 100% laughable.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Putin wants back what was left to the Ukraine after their dissolution of the Soviet Union....roughly one third of the Soviet nuclear arsenal, the third largest in the world at the time. Ukraine inherited "as many as 3,000" nuclear weapons when it became independent from the Soviet Union in 1991.

And...Biden wants to sanction Putin which 100% laughable.
That makes sense, and is kind of scary. If Ukraine wants to be independent, and is losing it’s grasp, what is to stop them from tossing a few nukes?

foxfam312

Let it Develop
Reaction score
Ukraine was part of the CCCP, that's what Putin prefers.;) No different from China Taiwan scenario.
Putin taken Crimea for same reason, honoring Catherine the Great. Crimea belonged to many different countries in the past.
In 1774, the Ottoman Empire was defeated by Catherine the Great. Crimea was traded to Russia by the Ottoman Empire as part of the treaty provisions and annexed in 1783. After two centuries of conflict, the Russian fleet had destroyed the Ottoman navy and the Russian army had inflicted heavy defeats on the Ottoman land forces.

foxfam312 Does he have the people of Russia on board with this?
Know a Russian, ex cruise ship second officer from Odessa and another guy from Ukraine Kiev. The Russian is rooting for Putin, the Ukranian giving thumb down. No love lost between the two, despite the fact both speaks the same Lanquage. Millions of Ukranians died after the Russian revolution. Policy in the 1930s turned to Russification. In 1932 and 1933, millions of people, mostly peasants, in Ukraine starved to death in a devastating famine. During World War II the Ukrainian Insurgent Army fought for Ukrainian independence against both Germany and the Soviet Union. In 1945 the Ukrainian SSR became one of the founding members of the United Nations.[15] After the death of Stalin (1953),
Politicians are scum, simple as that!
OK, thx for that information, I just wasn't sure if the people of Russia had any idea of what was going on, crazy stuff going on right now.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
What are you serious…
He doesnt care what the Russian citizens think or want. A key reason why ever opponent that challenges him in elections typically finds them selves in prison, poisoned, or 6ft under…

Putin does what he wants, when he thinks he can get away with it at the right cost..

Right now, I bet he is thinking, I can get away with this, get Ukraina, just like I did Crimea, but the US and Nato are going to put strict sanctions on us… Hmmmmm thats not so bad, I can live with that, just do more business with China, Iran, and Korea… to make up the difference, and I get Ukraine… its worth that price.

If Nato and US are smart, there would be some air craft carriers heading that direction, some B2 Bombers landing in the Nato countrys near by, US News Reports of 50,000 Army and Marines gearing up for deployment, Austrilia and 6-8 countrys doing the same thing…

THAT IS A DETERENT…

Sanctions… Putin will wipe is ass with the paper the sanctions are written on. He doesnt give a rat fuck about sanctions…. Biden already knows this, which is why he is removing all Americans from Ukraine…

That alone should give you a major hint, about what Biden admin thinks is about to happen.
Uncle Trump is on RDP?

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Can you imagine how shitty your life would be to be Putin??? . . . think about it . . . talk about not having a life.
It'd be like saying, "I am the supreme leader of Lake Havasu City . . . we will amass troops along the Parker border and when the time is right, we will over-take.
We will then absorb all mineral rights, and take over all the resources and geographical advantages to add to the 'Motherland' " . . . big fucking deal you moron . . . what a fuckin dork. The dude must be parked out under the 'Bummer Tent' 24-7.
Dude needs to get laid, take a bong hit, and go for a ride in a flat bottom, then pound a dozen coldies afterwards.
Fuck Him.

Last edited:

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Can you imagine how shitty your life would be to be Putin??? . . . think about it . . . talk about not having a life.
It'd be like saying, "I am the supreme leader of Lake Havasu City . . . we will amass troops along the Parker border and when the time is right, we will over-take.
We will then absorb all mineral rights, and take over all the resources and geographical advantages to add the the 'Motherland' " . . . big fucking deal you moron . . . what a fuckin dork. The dude must be parked out under the 'Bummer Tent' 24-7.
Dude needs to get laid, take a bong hit, and go for a ride in a flat bottom, then pound a dozen coldies afterwards.
Fuck Him.
That there is a formula for a Happy life .... Dude needs to get laid, take a bong hit, and go for a ride in a flat bottom, then pound a dozen coldies afterwards.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Tin foil hat...

I think biden administration is in on this. They will do nothing. The russia hoax against trump was a set up to put all this in place, to convince people that the left is against russia and would never have anything to do with letting Russia overtake Ukraine. We will do nothing and the "Big Guy" will get 10%! But it wont be from Ukraine this time, it will be from russia. I think this last 4 yrs of russia, russia, russia.. has been a set up! Jmo

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Putin is old school KGB and wants to rebuild the "glory" of the former Soviet Union. If you Read about the man, he is one paranoid mofo, imho. I have read about him. He is selling the "glory of the USSR" almost as a nostalgia deal, to a generation of Russians too young to remember the evil empire at its height...same way our youth are being sold a bill of goods, but in this case they don't know the boot on the neck at all.
I am not sure if he will push the go button but his people are behind him to some degree. I know a couple of folks who emigrated from Ukraine. Hard working nose to the grindstone people who hate Putin, but know the ties to Russia are still strong. They were thrilled when the USSR collapsed, and when the commies backed off, but when Putin consolidated power they saw things going downhill again. Quickly.
Our current state of weakness concerns me.
Putin is not stupid, he knows that there is a strong likelihood that this will be a one term administration, and the change will begin in November. The odds are this will be the best time for him to strike, it will not get easier in his lifetime. He knows what we did in 2014, which was nothing...but the current admninistration needs a win, is almost desperate for one.
I am not a trusting individual, and look for what is the worst that could happen...call me a cynic, LOL.
Putin and the Chinese have been partying together lately.

I worry that if the balloon goes up in Ukraine you may see China jump on Taiwan at the same time, which could start a conventional serious war in short order. Our top military leadership isn't a group that inspires confidence, and reading lately of what Basic Combat Training in the Army (Boot Camp) has become makes a guy a bit nervous.
"Too much time being spent in the classroom being indoctrinated into wokeism and learning the new rules that go with it", and those words are right from the mouth of a recently retired Drill Instructor. They can't take people failing to meet basic marksmanship requirements and group them up, and return to the range to work on the issues.
Soldiers need to shoot, it would seem to me.
My son is completely out of the Army.
My nephew, I believe, still has some sort of hook in him because of his "job" in the army, but I don't think they will suck him back because he is a cop now, with two kids.

grumpy88

Reaction score
I just watched the president of Ukraine in a interview saying Biden needs to settle down . Its not as bad as he is making it sound and is doing more harm then good .

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Anybody on the boards a fan of "Risk" the board game? I have an original and a new print. In the new print, what used to be "Ukraine" is now "Russia." I shit you not.

Even Hasbro knows what the fuck is about to happen.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Anybody on the boards a fan of "Risk" the board game? I have an original and a new print. In the new print, what used to be "Ukraine" is now "Russia." I shit you not.

Even Hasbro knows what the fuck is about to happen.

That funny... I was thinking the same thing when I read this. And how it is panning out just like the game.

jailbird141

Reaction score
Putin is old school KGB and wants to rebuild the "glory" of the former Soviet Union. If you Read about the man, he is one paranoid mofo, imho. I have read about him. He is selling the "glory of the USSR" almost as a nostalgia deal, to a generation of Russians too young to remember the evil empire at its height...same way our youth are being sold a bill of goods, but in this case they don't know the boot on the neck at all.
I am not sure if he will push the go button but his people are behind him to some degree. I know a couple of folks who emigrated from Ukraine. Hard working nose to the grindstone people who hate Putin, but know the ties to Russia are still strong. They were thrilled when the USSR collapsed, and when the commies backed off, but when Putin consolidated power they saw things going downhill again. Quickly.
Our current state of weakness concerns me.
Putin is not stupid, he knows that there is a strong likelihood that this will be a one term administration, and the change will begin in November. The odds are this will be the best time for him to strike, it will not get easier in his lifetime. He knows what we did in 2014, which was nothing...but the current admninistration needs a win, is almost desperate for one.
I am not a trusting individual, and look for what is the worst that could happen...call me a cynic, LOL.
Putin and the Chinese have been partying together lately.

I worry that if the balloon goes up in Ukraine you may see China jump on Taiwan at the same time, which could start a conventional serious war in short order. Our top military leadership isn't a group that inspires confidence, and reading lately of what Basic Combat Training in the Army (Boot Camp) has become makes a guy a bit nervous.
"Too much time being spent in the classroom being indoctrinated into wokeism and learning the new rules that go with it", and those words are right from the mouth of a recently retired Drill Instructor. They can't take people failing to meet basic marksmanship requirements and group them up, and return to the range to work on the issues.
Soldiers need to shoot, it would seem to me.
My son is completely out of the Army.
My nephew, I believe, still has some sort of hook in him because of his "job" in the army, but I don't think they will suck him back because he is a cop now, with two kids.
I have read a lot about Putin and his desire for Russia to be the biggest Superpower. You hit the nail on the head with this post.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
What are you serious…

THAT IS A DETERENT…

There is no such thing as a deterent where president diaperrash is involved.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
It’s nothing new. Stalin wanted buffet states to be cannon fodder for an invasion. Ukraine did just that when the nazis invaded in summer. Stalin learned from that and applied that even further out with Warsaw Pact nations. Most of which are now nato. IE Poland, Latina, hungry etc. Vlad doesn’t want Ukraine to be part of nato and lose a former ally with a high Russian population to be an enemy directly on its gates. They won’t allow it. It’s fucking dumb for Obama to hope he could change this in 2014 and now we might pay a big price for that. Leave it the fuck alone. It’s not worth one drop of American blood.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
What are you serious…

THAT IS A DETERENT…

Ha HA, you said the Biden admin thinks!!!!!! Go get another beer!

kurtis500

Reaction score
Putin will invade. I'd bet every dollar on it.

Russia still uses the Eastern Front method of artillery and more artillery. Rockets and etc. including thermobarics. It will be ugly.

Ever seen Grozny after they were finished with it? Typical Soviet stuff

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
68392894-8A6E-45F9-A5BD-CBCCF99283EA.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
God I hope we don’t goto war with Russia.. WW1 & WW2 weren’t that long ago.. then Korea / Vietnam etc..

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
I just need him to drive down the Euro a bit more within the next month

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
If Putin jumps it'll be like Afghanistan and South Vietnam.
The Uki army will drop their weapons and flee.

All Russia has is oil and weapons to export so they need to acquire more land and it's assets.