WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who's Paying?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
New caravans of migrants have been stopped cold by Mexican national guard forces at the border with Guatemala, prompting one reporter to observe Mexico has become President Trump’s wall.

Caravan-Migrants-Stopped-by-Mexico-at-Guatemala-Border-ForoTV-01202020-600x338.jpg

A caravan of about 4,000 migrants that originated in Honduras last week tried a different crossing point at the Mexican border with Guatemala than previous caravans but were met by Mexican forces that blocked efforts to rush the border crossing on Saturday.

The migrants regrouped and crossed the Suchiate River on Monday only to again be met by Mexican forces.

Mexico is offering to screen migrants for entry into Mexico, which some have accepted, however most will end up being deported.

El Faro reporter Carlos Martinez reported on the new ‘wall’, “This is the complete story about the caravan that failed. Mexico fulfills its role as Trump’s wall."

Mejico's paying!!!!!

giphy.gif

LMAO 70's show .gif

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
....This will work until those coming north bring more bribe money

rrrr

Reaction score
I was going to post a thread pointing out that Mexico is now paying for the wall, but I was scooped by the reporter.

Border apprehensions have plummeted, the "asylum" seekers are staying in Mexico, and the Gaurdia National is turned away the Central Americans.

All thanks to AMLO (who knows a valid threat when he hears one).