WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who's the purple hair dyke on the Olympics

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Don't forget, she's also the new face of Victoria Secret.
Screenshot_20210222-115453_Google.jpg

90 Laveycraft

SBC/Jet..Oh hell ya!
Reaction score
Manning Jr in the same commercial..would luv to see what they got paid...guessing a lot less for the carpet muncher...

Reaction score
so you know who to boycott, She is sponsored by nike, procter & gamble, body armor, luna bar, samsung, djo global and the list goes on...

Tank

Reaction score
I don't know what her sexual preference has anything to do with anything. I think calling her names just gives her and her supporters fuel to justify their ridiculous shameful behavior. But yeah, she sure is an angry unhappy anti American piece of shit fir sure. I truly think (as I’m sure most of you agree) if you protest America, the flag, etc you should not be allowed on an American Olympic team, period. How can you yell about injustice and oppression and miss treatment while making millions of dollars on endorsements and directly reaping the rewards of the exact system you claim to hate? Fuckin dipshits like this chick, lebron James and that dumb bitch runner and others should get the fuckin boot. The irony, double standards and hypocrisy from the left is nauseating.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don't know what her sexual preference has anything to do with anything. I think calling her names just gives her and her supporters fuel to justify their ridiculous shameful behavior. But yeah, she sure is an angry unhappy anti American piece of shit fir sure. I truly think (as I’m sure most of you agree) if you protest America, the flag, etc you should not be allowed on an American Olympic team, period. How can you yell about injustice and oppression and miss treatment while making millions of dollars on endorsements and directly reaping the rewards of the exact system you claim to hate? Fuckin dipshits like this chick, lebron James and that dumb bitch runner and others should get the fuckin boot. The irony, double standards and hypocrisy from the left is nauseating.

I don’t care who she licks. (As long as it isn’t me)
To me, Dyke, lesbian, fag, flamer are not insults.
None of my gay friends take offense to it either...although maybe a life long familiarity does play into that?
They call me breeder and tighty whitey and shit like that but it’s all just normal.
But the thing is that she uses her dykeness as part of her platform so it’s fair game imo.
She doesn’t let me ignore it so I’m more than happy to oblige her.

CobraDave

Reaction score
I was pissed they were interviewing her during the opening ceremonies. She won’t even put her hand over her heart. [emoji2959][emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I’m surprised anyone is watching…many corporate sponsors have pulled out just prior to the opening ceremonies, including top global sponsor Toyota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CobraDave

Reaction score
A toyota commercial comes on at every commercial break.

4Waters

Reaction score
I’m surprised anyone is watching…many corporate sponsors have pulled out just prior to the opening ceremonies, including top global sponsor Toyota.

I haven't watched 1 Olympic game since '84

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
A toyota commercial comes on at every commercial break.

They reduced their commercial buys in the US, and they aren’t airing any spots in Japan and some other markets.

These games will be the top money loser for the IOC to date, methinks.

Last edited:

Blackmagic94

Reaction score

She just needs a good dicking

2Driver

Reaction score
Its her brand, its her marketing program. It clearly gets her the promotional time she needs. The media has rewarded this behavior and trained people how to succeed as a paid celebrity.

Just like another country singer who “grew up in a small town singing gospel in church”

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Who you callin’ a dyke?

C24FE3F0-4128-4EB2-A147-541E9FB00F60.jpeg