WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Why All Deaths are labeled Covid

LowRiver2

Reaction score
@LowRiver2

Your first post could have easily said "I'm glad my family works for Kaiser because thay are not taking the covid $" instead of insinuating and basically calling everyone else that has posted a "lier"!!

Get my point?
It’s not a lie, it’s passing on a myth that all hospitals are making all kinds of money off Covid
No way near the case .
Also been posted by several here the issue of deaths being mos labeled as Covid vs other causes for money is rare.
Hearsay vs real time info.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
More advanced 😂
Kaiser caters to those that are shortsighted and too dumb to manage their own healthcare. The only idiots I know that carry Kaiser are just that, idiots that would sacrifice care over convenience because muh low deductibles no copays. You’re not the only one that works in government chief 😂

My anthem cdhp is leaps and bounds better than the shit Kaiser offers 😂
Again
Kaiser of 1990 isn’t Kaiser now
I was blue till 2015 and saw the myth (added charges ), and got smart
Name calling does not look good on you but if you have to resort to that , so be it.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
The OP said everything Covid is a cash cow, then the band wagon comments about all hospitals make money off Covid
I’ve proven they have not
Game over
If you post up generalities here, get ready for specifics.
I'm still waiting from specifics from you?
More advanced 😂
Kaiser caters to those that are shortsighted and too dumb to manage their own healthcare. The only idiots I know that carry Kaiser are just that, idiots that would sacrifice care over convenience because muh low deductibles no copays. You’re not the only one that works in government chief 😂

But does your wife work for them?🤣🤣

Everyone that I know that has Kaiser does nothing but bitch about them but I have no clue and that's why I dont say anything because I have no first hand knowledge of that..

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Again
Name calling does not look good on you but if you have to resort to that , so be it.
Love the name calling. Which is exactly what you do and diminish everybody else comments because it doesn’t fit yours. Name calling fits you though. It’s what you do and have done for years when people see things differently than you
Have a good night. Cupcake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I'm still waiting from specifics from you?

But does your wife work for them?🤣🤣

Everyone that I know that has Kaiser does nothing but bitch about them but I have no clue and that's why I dont say anything because I have no first hand knowledge of that..
Does your wife work for LAPD for you to talk about what it does ?

Belittling KP does nothing of the fact the circle jerk in the first page passed the myth all hospitals make money off Covid
Nope

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
It’s not a lie, it’s passing on a myth that all hospitals are making all kinds of money off Covid
No way near the case .
Also been posted by several here the issue of deaths being mos labeled as Covid vs other causes for money is rare.
Ok you are know all and almighty.. sorry to have had information(first hand) that differs from yours. Obviously your info is all that should be accounted for! Mine from the lady that runs one of our hospitals is bullshit and she knows nothing, kind of like me I guess!?!?

Waffles

Reaction score
Again
I’m not old enough to speak for what happened in the 90’s. I am, however, old enough to speak for the shit that I saw in 11-12 when my dad was under their care and died to present. Fuck Kaiser

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Ok you are know all and almighty.. sorry to have had information(first hand) that differs from yours. Obviously your info is all that should be accounted for! Mine from the lady that runs one of our hospitals is bullshit and she knows nothing, kind of like me I guess!?!?
He’s so stuck on his self righteousness it even passes him up on seeing it.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I’m not old enough to speak for what happened in the 90’s. I am, however, old enough to speak for the shit that I saw in 11-12 when my dad was under their care and died to present. Fuck Kaiser
So what is your profession?

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Does your wife work for LAPD for you to talk about what it does ?

Belittling KP does nothing of the fact the circle jerk in the first page passed the myth all hospitals make money off Covid
Nope
No that's why I dont talk about it🤷🏻‍♂️ duh..

But when I have good info coming from someone that runs one of OUR hospitals and you basically call me a liar.. then yes.. you dont know all, but I'm glad you got it cleared up that KP(which I said in my first post that I dont give a fuk about) doesnt make covid $!

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score
The OP said everything Covid is a cash cow, then the band wagon comments about all hospitals make money off Covid
Game over
For a guy that is big on "specifics", the OP was talking aboutn Illinois, not SoCal.....pay attention

LowRiver2

Reaction score
For a guy that is big on "specifics", the OP was talking aboutn Illinois, not SoCal.....pay attention
Your profession ? Never seen you post here before
Nice to know who I’m dealing with

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Was my point here they didn’t get paid when others said all hospitals are making money off Covid ?
Yep
Remember the OP’s point
Higher Premiums?
That’s partly due to your plan/employer

Mine have not gone up in six years
Again , off topic
my premiums are paid directly by me. Not an employer / union. So there’s a god chance your premiums have gone up as well...but your employer / union is paying it.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
No that's why I dont talk about it🤷🏻‍♂️ duh..

But when I have good info coming from someone that runs one of OUR hospitals and you basically call me a liar.. then yes.. you dont know all, but I'm glad you got it cleared up that KP(which I said in my first post that I dont give a fuk about) doesnt make covid $!
Just what is your profession ?
I need to know who I’m talking to.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
my premiums are paid directly by me. Not an employer / union. So there’s a god chance your premiums have gone up as well...but your employer / union is paying it.
Nope
LAPD premiums have not gone up in six years
Delta Dental has

buck35

Reaction score
Game over
Well youve stated a case and proven nothing if we're talking about facts, although you have been backed.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Same job as you for 30 yrs. retired for 4. Great career. Better retirement
You are new here as for posting
The first page turned into all hospitals making money and mass amounts of mislabeling Covid deaths
Not the case
My point
29 years on , 9 to go
As afar as attention , when you can school me on collapsing circuits and ECM, we’ll talk specifics
Until then, enjoy retirement.

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score
The first page turned into all hospitals making money and mass amounts of mislabeling Covid deaths
Not the case
My point
29 years on , 9 to go
As afar as attention , when you can school me on collapsing circuits and ECM, we’ll talk specifics
Check post #12. Not new on this thread. Guess you missed that. As for Bomb Squad stuff, i have no idea. But why would u throw that one at me? That wasn’t the topic of this thread.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Not the case
My point
29 years on , 9 to go
Holy fuck. There you go again. Trying to make yourself better then everybody. Even someone who just said they do what you do. Looking at his profile. Not new. Been here years. Fuck your ego must be hard to live with.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Check post #12. Not new on this thread. Guess you missed that. As for Bomb Squad stuff, i have no idea. But why would u throw that one at me? That wasn’t the topic of this thread.
You want to come at me about specifics , I’ll go there . I proved my point
I see an ignored ankle biter of mine liked your post. He loves LE, especially his neighbor LE’s lol.
Good night

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
You want to come at me about specifics , I’ll go there . I proved my point
I see an ignored ankle biter of mine liked your post. He loves LE, especially his neighbor LE’s lol.
Good night
Did you train my neighbor? Sounds like you both seem you’re better then everyone. Have family who is LE so don’t confuse the two. Sorry don’t care for your holier than thou attitude though.
Night cupcake.
And why. Again. Bring him into a conversation. He’s asked you not to.

forgot I’m on ignore.

Last edited:

buck35

Reaction score
Jeezus dude take a fuckin chill pill.
Oh and I used to get paid to blow shit up if that's a prerequisite to have a convo.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Not the case
My point
29 years on , 9 to go
Wow.. You are one arrogant bastard.. carry on with your bad self.. holy shit

I had the upmost respect for you and what you do and deal with.. but all is lost..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We the public are being scammed. This is all bullshit
It’s really sad and shows how broken our system really is.. the other part it shows is how incredibly stupid 1/2 the populace of our country is for buying into everything hook line and sinker.

I am not sure how many watched Fauci tonight but I watched part of it and it was embarrassing to say the least..

Anyone with a half a brain could see through this guys bullshit.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This entire thing has been exploited in dozens of ways, by countless interests, ranging from good to scammy, to down right malevolent.

It should be perfectly obvious to anyone paying attention at this point. Covid doesn't scare me, what the government and system are using it to exploit does.
yep..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
No way near the case .
There was a point not that long ago @LowRiver2 where every single death in the USA was being labeled COVID..

It was a pretty big deal.. abd got exposed for what it is.

Now you are saying it is rare.. It’s weird that every single person in my sphere that has died has also died of covid.

I’m not buying the “rare” part. To be clear I’m not calling you a liar.. I’m just saying that it adds up about like a 2am vote dump for Biden.

To add to that there were several people I know personally that went for covid tests, had to leave before they got them and were diagnosed positive having never took the test.. More to the point doctors are now diagnosing people via telephone or teleconference covid positive..

Which could lead us into the actual accuracy of the tests themselves. They were in such a rush to develop the tests nobody cared if they were accurate in the beginning.

not one of those things is debatable or “internet” rumors.

Spudsbud told a first hand account. You basically said it was bullshit. I know three people that didn’t actually take a test and were diagnosed positive. I know others that took tests and came back positive and negative (personally).. and it isn’t “rare”. Hell it happened to ole Elon Musk as well..

Frank my limo driver is one person that was diagnosed without ever taking a test. I can put him on the phone with ya if you want.

As for nobody getting any money.. What was the point of the CARES Act again? It isn’t like it doesn’t exist. It does.

or is that rumors as well?

Hospifals are in fact getting more money for covid & they are getting more money for ventilators.. Most the nurses I know say you get vented you are fucked.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It is beyond scary to me how a virus could get politicized the way this one has.. When Trump mentioned HCL the media and the left went nuts and on a mission to discredit and as far as to ban the drugs in many states and cities..

Come to find out later it actually is a suitable treatment and helpful.. 🤨 Makes ya wonder how many poor bastards died in their attempts to smear Trump.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I don't know anything about hospitals. I do remember the Kaiser bad rep from the 90's and would never use them based on that. Seams weird to me to have a medical plan that you can't use somewhere else. We have BCBS nationwide plan and covers us everywhere.

As far as testing. It is all bullshit. I tested positive on a Sunday. (woke up with a bad cold). Wife tested Neg. Decided to go back Monday and do the PCR test. They asked if we wanted the rapid test again too. Said Sure. That test and the PCR test came back Neg for both of us. So not sure if I have it or not, but still sick. Then lost sense of smell and most of taste. Could still taste really spicy stuff a little. Couldn't smell Vicks vapor rub. So how the fuck can anyone believe the covid numbers they put out when the data is so wrong?

Andy B.

Reaction score
I don't know anything about hospitals. I do remember the Kaiser bad rep from the 90's and would never use them based on that. Seams weird to me to have a medical plan that you can't use somewhere else. We have BCBS nationwide plan and covers us everywhere.

As far as testing. It is all bullshit. I tested positive on a Sunday. (woke up with a bad cold). Wife tested Neg. Decided to go back Monday and do the PCR test. They asked if we wanted the rapid test again too. Said Sure. That test and the PCR test came back Neg for both of us. So not sure if I have it or not, but still sick. Then lost sense of smell and most of taste. Could still taste really spicy stuff a little. Couldn't smell Vicks vapor rub. So how the fuck can anyone believe the covid numbers they put out when the data is so wrong?
Because the mainstream media tells them so come on man!!

Andy B.

Reaction score
It is beyond scary to me how a virus could get politicized the way this one has.. When Trump mentioned HCL the media and the left went nuts and on a mission to discredit and as far as to ban the drugs in many states and cities..

Come to find out later it actually is a suitable treatment and helpful.. 🤨 Makes ya wonder how many poor bastards died in their attempts to smear Trump.
I was preaching that a while ago my brothers family was treated with it over it in 48 hrs and his wife has asthma. Bobby was the mister snake oil guy I said hey don't believe me let your family and friends suffer I could give two shits.

Waffles

Reaction score

Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist......You must also think theyre putting chemicals in the water to turn frogs gay.
This had nothing to do with Drumpf. This wasnt politicized......Our government did whatever they could and needed to, to save lives. They know whats best for us.

HBCraig

Reaction score
More advanced 😂

Yep. I have Blue Cross. Have had Kaiser in the past. Kaiser is fantastic for an in grown toe nail or runaway pimple but any significant and they are over their collective heads.

Last edited:

HBCraig

Reaction score
And mine is from my SIL that is a charge nurse of 25 years at a big hospital. Said they get paid for covid. Pretty "matter of fact" about it

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist......You must also think theyre putting chemicals in the water to turn frogs gay.
This had nothing to do with Drumpf. This wasnt politicized......Our government did whatever they could and needed to, to save lives. They know whats best for us.
Based on your post you sure seem to know alot about conspiracies. LOL
I think I know what best for Me better than They do but you go ahead and follow the herd.
LMAO

HGP3

Reaction score
When did the Covid forum move back into The Lounge? 😉

Blue

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Thanks everyone I needed a good read

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Game over
You really haven't "proven" anything. Everyone is supposed to take your info as fact while you believe everyone else if full of shit. Really doesn't make much sense. Either way, you posting on RDP hardly proves anything.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
No way near the case .
Statistically speaking the fact that there are 30+ members here who personally have had family/friends pass last year with NEGATIVE CV19, and it's listed as the cause of death should tell you it's not rare at all. Many different states/counties/hospitals.

You keep mentioning heresay, so none of us are to be trusted, just because you don't think we are trustworthy? More than a few of us with close ties and obvious intel from the administration of said hospitals is not good enough for you?

I believe you when you say KP does not get any money from it, so why don't you believe us when we tell you the rest of them do?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The disputed statement is not a myth, a generalization, yes. But it is not a myth.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Kaiser is a joke. I wouldn't even send my pets to them for treatment
I'll spare all the details, but Kaiser just about killed my mom with a botched laparoscopic gallbladder surgery, 3 weeks later in critical condition St. Bernardines fixed the bad surgery and Kaiser paid the bill.

RCDave

Reaction score
I'll spare all the details, but Kaiser just about killed my mom with a botched laparoscopic gallbladder surgery, 3 weeks later in critical condition St. Bernardines fixed the bad surgery and Kaiser paid the bill.
I have a few similar stories and personal experiences. They killed one of my dear friends by not authorizing a colonoscopy, instead only authorizing a stig.

Last edited: