WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

why i am not an israel supporter, carte blanche

retaocleg

Reaction score
first, i am not religious......agnostic
second, they see palestinians as an obstacle, not a person
i could give 2 shits who has sway.... all people matter
grumble all you want, the palestinians were there and should not be banned to the dust bin because the issues in germany........they have rights just as the jewish people have.......but listen to the isreali leaders and ask who is trying to get rid of who, to the dustbin of history..........just look at the maps of who is getting rid of who

this may be controversial, but shouldnt if you believe all are equal.....rant over

edit: maybe we turn a blind eye like when the indians were conquered and we dilluted their history.......taught in school it was just

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
who is pushing who into the sea?........i dont have a dog in the fight, but see what is happening, just dont use religion to justify........jews doing to palestinians(currently) what we did to the indians.......and what the germans did to get rid of the jews

apparently, nobody learns from history, just use history to justify the continuation of the same........sad

sad part is some are eviscerated for it, some are given the green light..

mapcard-palestina-1946-today.jpg

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
did you know that if you live in palestine, you have no right to return if you leave?(against int law)....... from wiki The government of Israel does not view the admission of Palestinian refugees to their former homes in Israel as a right, but rather as a political issue to be resolved as part of a final peace settlement.[9][10]

democracy indeed.........

show me why i am wrong.........i would like to change my beliefs

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
the third rail of politics..........look where you cant criticize, that is where the issuses are, just saying

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
first, i am not religious......agnostic
second, they see palestinians as an obstacle, not a person
i could give 2 shits who has sway.... all people matter
grumble all you want, the palestinians were there and should not be banned to the dust bin because the issues in germany........they have rights just as the jewish people have.......but listen to the isreali leaders and ask who is trying to get rid of who, to the dustbin of history..........just look at the maps of who is getting rid of who

this may be controversial, but shouldnt if you believe all are equal.....rant over

edit: maybe we turn a blind eye like when the indians were conquered and we dilluted their history.......taught in school it was just

My guess is you're clueless and/or you're anti-semitic. Carry on