WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Why in the Phuck..............

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
is this muzzie ass cunt still in Congress?

1585923493599.png

While there is no exact definition or translation in English, the term Subhanallah—also known as Subhan Allah—can be translated to mean, among other things, both "God is perfect" and "Glory to God." It is often used when praising God or exclaiming in awe at His attributes, bounties, or creation. It can also be used as a phrase of simple exclamation—for example, "Wow!" By saying "Subhanallah," Muslims glorify Allah above any imperfection or deficiency; they declare his transcendence.

You fucking liberals are the disease. 🖕

SixD9R

Reaction score
is this muzzie ass cunt still in Congress?

View attachment 862332

While there is no exact definition or translation in English, the term Subhanallah—also known as Subhan Allah—can be translated to mean, among other things, both "God is perfect" and "Glory to God." It is often used when praising God or exclaiming in awe at His attributes, bounties, or creation. It can also be used as a phrase of simple exclamation—for example, "Wow!" By saying "Subhanallah," Muslims glorify Allah above any imperfection or deficiency; they declare his transcendence.

You fucking liberals are the disease. 🖕
So, even if I believe that filthy cunts translation, which I don’t, in her mind I’m an islamaphobe for not knowing what that Arabic word means. Tells you all you need to know right there about her mindset.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
So, even if I believe that filthy cunts translation, which I don’t, in her mind I’m an islamaphobe for not knowing what that Arabic word means. Tells you all you need to know right there about her mindset.

Muslims are Christaphobe!!!!!!!!

530RL

Reaction score
She was elected to Congress for the exact same reason Trump was elected President.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Right- but for the most part we aren't killing each other.

We should be, they are traitors to the founding father’s vision of our nation.

Put the RINO’s in their camp also.

Save your Constitutional bullshit you Chicom commie bastard, your opinion means nothing around here anymore............two-faced whore.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Corona has created a permanent “Who’s Who”.Everyone has been defined.

530RL

Reaction score
The walls are closing in I see. Stay strong.

Sweeper has not been keeping us all informed...... :)

Friday, April 03, 2020

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

Friday, April 03, 2020

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

Excellent!!! those polls also worked well for Hillary didn’t they.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Friday, April 03, 2020

Recently came to conclusions all polls including RASMUSSEN are not accurate.Going forward for myself and family November 3,2020 will be the final poll.President Trump will be elected President for a 2nd term.Only a complete moron could trust Biden is up to the responsibilities of President of the United States.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
What bullshit. She was elected to Congress because her district consists of Retired Somali pirates and crew that wanted to show their appreciation for being their whore by voting for her.

I fixed it for you. Got the info, straight from the head Somali’s mouth.😬