WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Why is it that stupidity spreads so fast?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Pima county health department issued a voluntary curfew to go into effect effective last night. Where in any remote common sense does a curfew make sense to reduce the spread of a virus? As of this last week with this "HUGE" infection rate, the new cases each day account for a whopping total of .03% of the population of the county. What the hell are these liberal fucktards looking at? How incredibly stupid do these people have to be? It is beyond bullshit and retarded. There is ZERO credibility to any of this bullshit. AT ALL!!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Pima county health department issued a voluntary curfew to go into effect effective last night. Where in any remote common sense does a curfew make sense to reduce the spread of a virus? As of this last week with this "HUGE" infection rate, the new cases each day account for a whopping total of .03% of the population of the county. What the hell are these liberal fucktards looking at? How incredibly stupid do these people have to be? It is beyond bullshit and retarded. There is ZERO credibility to any of this bullshit. AT ALL!!

They are not even attempting to explain anymore, just do as I say.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The percentage of stupid people has remained relatively constant in the past 100 years. Having said that, the absolute number of stupid people has grown significantly as has the population. Add to the fact that stupid people are generally compliant to the government and bingo you have shit like this.

they also vote for a booger picking, basement dwelling pimp of a candidate named Biden because they HATE us conservatives and therefore Trump, because... they don’t want to think for themselves.

fuck democrats and stupid people...oops, redundant. My bad.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Same with LA shutting down restaurants again. Even one of the LA politicians said there was no supporting data, infection rate has been and still is 7%. But apparently the virus is staying out of Pasadena!!

Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Don't kid yourself......there is stupidity in all walks of life. Some medical doctors, lawyers and university teachers are among the stupidest people i've ever met.
Holly crap!! I used to take care of HVAC service and maintenance at a good size hospital at my last job. The doctors I met there were the dumbest and most arrogant people I have ever met!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Spectra18

Reaction score
I was just enjoying breakfast at the hash house a go go in Vegas, observing all the mask nazi’s. Man you’d think with the miles of dick, pounds of weed, and amount of ink some have , a lil virus is scaring them.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
New Study Exposes Alleged Accounting Error Regarding COVID Deaths

...the link to the study has since been deleted...

@RodnJen
@Grandpa mac
@squeezer

monkeys_blind_deaf_dumb_improvisation_39981_602x339.jpg