Boatymcboatface

Reaction score

Attachments

• C83D8680-EDFC-4A92-9A3F-8617063CE8E8.png
    C83D8680-EDFC-4A92-9A3F-8617063CE8E8.png
    3 MB · Views: 110

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Looks like a long term rental, needs some TLC. Probably a early 2000 build.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Decor over bed fits well with the near church location.😊
I do kinda like the big clock in the entry.🙂
Slightly dated but overall doesn't seem "outdated". No more than a 5 yr old home would be. Styles/designs are always changing so it's to be expected.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Decor over bed fits well with the near church location.😊
I do kinda like the big clock in the entry.🙂
Slightly dated but overall doesn't seem "outdated". No more than a 5 yr old home would be. Styles/designs are always changing so it's to be expected.

I saw all the decorations. Are they trying to keep something away? LOL

I looked at it and it is a fair deal that will get you into a home with a bigger garage. If you figure our home is worth about 420 then100k for the garage you are almost ahead of the pricing. The bigger street is not an issue to me. In fact I like it better for reversing trailers onto the property. You still have space for a pool in th e back yard. Only concern I’d have is what will be built in the back area but not a deal breaker. In fact our house in Hawaii is next to a church. It is quite all week AND Sundays. THey only throw a ranger once a year when the Bon Dance comes to the neighborhood. 👍

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
The first thing I noticed was that it’s located at a T intersection, which means every car going down Nautilus Rd is going to shine their headlights right into the home at night. Those front windows are going to need blackout shades.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
The first thing I noticed was that it’s located at a T intersection, which means every car going down Nautilus Rd is going to shine their headlights right into the home at night. Those front windows are going to need blackout shades.
Come on man, this isn’t SoCal there’s hardly any traffic here at night.😂

I see some potential there but I don’t know how long that house has been on the market. Maybe they’re just being more realistic in the asking price compared to what others have been listed for.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Why so cheap, damn. We owned that same model home off PV north LH Havasu Blvd., paid 193k 11 years ago, sold it for $217k a few years later and was stoked.

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
Looks like a good deal to me. Lots of sq footage and its not any more dated than the avg river house probably a little nicer. Rear is the church parking lot seems preferable to an airbnb.

2Driver

Reaction score
Why so cheap, damn. We owned that same model home off PV north LH Havasu Blvd., paid 193k 11 years ago, sold it for $217k a few years later and was stoked.

Give it 6 months.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
I think the home is priced about right. Dated interior. No pool. Busy street near Lake Havasu Ave. Church in backyard however it was smart to add the back gate for extra parking back there. The garage is under 40’ deep with a 12’ door.
If you can get past some of the hurdles…you can score yourself a home with boat parking, close to launch ramps, walking distance to elementary school, church and liquor store. Would make a nice weekend pad or rental at this price.

Call us if you are interested in a showing! 928-225-3375

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I would think a church in the backyard would be pretty attractive, its not like they are throwing parties and bumping gangster rap, and only busy one day a week for the most part. Nothing like a school would be. The backing out onto to PV north can be a hassle, but not impossible, just need someone to stop traffic.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
thats actually pretty sweet to have the gate to the parking lot for a pull through setup...

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I like this house, Sure it could be updated but it looks like it's got good bones. The back access to the church parking is nice. No pool means less worries and 500k these days is reasonable. A liquor store and church are within walking distance, choose wisely.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
It also looks like if a person wanted they could extend that RV garage quite a ways to the rear. It would probably be cost prohibitive at this point but possible.