WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Why the lost hope / faith??

BONER

Reaction score
So when I was running around super excited about the 2016 Election results, everybody said still not over, have to go through the College, then the Supreme Court can step in, blah blah blah fuckin blah. Fast forward to today. After the Fake News called it Nov 3 2020, now all you fuckers are tripping over your lower lip because you just threw your hands up in the air and said we're fucked. So all of the previous protocol and procedures in the prior Election have just gone away? WTF

Dry you fucking eyes, pull your pants up, and stop being Bitches and pull your balls out of your purse.

I was right about the 16 Election, I was right about the 18 AZ race, and I was right about the ginormous, historical ass whippin' DT just handed out to Biden. He layed WOOD to that Idiot.

Point is, don't fucking give up. Resilience and persistence is what has gotten this Country to the bad bitch that it is. Fly your Colors loud and proud!

If we're robbed further, and Dems take seat in the White House, THEN we vote from the rooftops. 😁

Last edited:

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Short of an armed insurrection what do you suggest.

I used to work overtime during the election back late 80s and early 90s. I was trained on how to fix those punch card ballot machines. I was also tasked with transporting the boxes of ballots to the county registrar office.

Since I'm retired now I'm going to volunteer at the next presidential election and work a poling location . That way I can personally monitor what is going on in the poling location and at least make sure the location I'm at is operating in a constitutional legal manner. That would give me satisfaction knowing I did my part for a fair election and making sure every legal vote is counted properly.

But right now, other then applauding the efforts of trump's legal team, I dont see where I can do much in my city to help.

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
We will, at some point, take to the streets and have our voices heard. Whether it's after the President is cheated or come January when he starts his 2nd term, Patriotic Americans will have to make their voices heard. We are the Silent Majority and we must take our country back!

BONER

Reaction score
Short of an armed insurrection what you suggest.

I used to work overtime during the election back late 80s and early 90s. I was trained on how to fix those punch card ballot machines. I was also tasked with transporting the boxes of ballots to the county registrar office.

Since I'm retired now I'm going to volunteer at the next presidential election and work a poling location . That way I can personally monitor what is going on in the poling location and at least make sure the location I'm at is operating in a constitutional legal manner. That would give me satisfaction knowing I did my part for a fair election and making sure every legal vote is counted properly.

But right now, other then applauding the efforts of trump's legal team, I dont see where I can do much in my city to help.

I understand what you're saying and being a poll worker is an absolutely awesome way to make a change. I applaud you!

I wasn't saying for anybody to rise up, just yet. Just wanted to pump everybody up a little. Our Forefathers studied and came from hundreds and hundreds or years of corrupt and tyrannical Govt's / Monarchies. Like I said in another thread, there are safety nets. We've never seen anything like this, but they did. I'm telling you, there is some shit written somewhere along the process and steps DT is currently taking, that will unveil it. I also think DT was ready for this in 16, and has had another 4 years to prepare for it. He's been one step in front of Dems, the whole way. Because Dems are sloppy and stupid. They really are a buncha fuckin' Hacks. So, referring to previous post, chin up Chief!

Remember after 9/11 and everybody went out and bought a set of Colors? It's that time again Kids. 😁

Last edited:

BONER

Reaction score
We will, at some point, take to the streets and have our voices heard. Whether it's after the President is cheated or come January when he starts his 2nd term, Patriotic Americans will have to make their voices heard. We are the Silent Majority and we must take our country back!

When DT goes in for round 2, I think Voting Reform is first on his list, if not already working on it.

Personally, I think everybody should take their fat lazy asses down to the poll with their ID, and vote with a Bic Pen, or pencil, or Sharpie, or whatever the fuck. And no voting machines. Fuck those things.

Last edited: