WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

why trumps case and evidence is dismissed.... along with his witness's

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
the problem with his court case is this, (as I understand it) he has affidavits and such where witness's will testify what they seen...here's the proplem, he is using that as a reason he lost the election,...even though its a mountain of evidence, there would have to be a witness that seen 6 millon votes changed.... other wise there is not enough evidence to go to trial because the out come will not change

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
kinda like this

trumps team,..... " we have evidence of dead people voting in the 2020 election,

judge...lets see it!!!...

ah wait, there is only 200 names here.... you need proof of 6 million dead people voting to over turn the election, come back then... case dismissed..

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Steve, I like your passion but you keep making points that we already know - Trump's team needs evidence (they say they have lots of it) and they need to win in court.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Steve, I like your passion but you keep making points that we already know - Trump's team needs evidence (they say they have lots of it) and they need to win in court.
the point is this.... trump is skipping complaint, and going straight to judgement,..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
also.... is "WE" everyone else on the planet but me?????, could you prove this in a court of law???

jet496

Reaction score
I have a Mexican employee who is here on a work visa & his whole family received mail-in ballots. They are not citizens! The wife works in TJ & kids go to school in Tijuana as well.

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Reaction score
also.... is "WE" everyone else on the planet but me?????, could you prove this in a court of law???

What are you asking if I can prove in a court of law? (I'm not a lawyer but I've seen plenty of significant information that shows there was significant fraud in multiple states)

My only point was, what you're saying is obvious: Trump's team needs evidence (they say they have lots of it) and they need to win the battle, in court

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I have a Mexican employee who is here on a work visa & his whole family received mail-in ballots. They are not citizens! the wife & kids go to school in Tijuana.
thats the problem, they would have to take the electoral system to court, trump can't do it for them,.. same as using them for witness's, in order for trump to use them there would have to be 6ml of them in the family... there for , there is no evidence to back his claim to the reason he lost the election,... same as why he backed away from the fraud claims in court...the crime needs to be reported, them a prosecutor takes it to court... if they think they will win....but time won't allow for the process,.. either way, dems win... once Biden is sworn in and trump coincides... it's over, now .... they might in some way connect biden to the crime and impeach, but they will never call trump back to office,... it'll be hairyass...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I have a Mexican employee who is here on a work visa & his whole family received mail-in ballots. They are not citizens! The wife works in TJ & kids go to school in Tijuana as well.
Who’d they vote for?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
and what happened to margarita ville Pieczenick

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
What are you asking if I can prove in a court of law? (I'm not a lawyer but I've seen plenty of significant information that shows there was significant fraud in multiple states)

My only point was, what you're saying is obvious: Trump's team needs evidence (they say they have lots of it) and they need to win the battle, in court
no.... you substituted "WE" for "I" post should read "I" already know, the way you put it... me, reading what you wrote was to tell me, everybody else knows but me,.... so I asked for proof...in a discussion , most all posts will be obvious if you all ready know... but I assume there are other here that don't read and post on every post.... I was in havasu this morning and vegas this afternoon, so obvious I missed a lot of posts... but I do like you trying to teach me....

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Doxing and cancel culture is a reason many will not sand up. They have Families to feed but really should remember history. It will be their future Generations loss if they don't follow through.
Yes there is absolute widespread voter fraud. Documented well.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So,.... as most here know,... I don't word my posts well.... the point being,...it isn't that trump doesn't have evidence as the media claims, so far he hasn't had enough to over turn the race... LOL to me.... it was obvious...:D I understand "ME" well...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Doxing and cancel culture is a reason many will not sand up. They have Families to feed but really should remember history. It will be their future Generations loss if they don't follow through.
Yes there is absolute widespread voter fraud. Documented well.
I totally agree,... but,...I can't say for sure whether or not it's being investigated, or whether or not they are stalling till after Biden gets sworn in...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
TRUMP! We have at least 10 employees from Mexico & they fucking love Trump.
so you are saying trump lost by another 20 votes??? or 10???should the votes be removed, or giv to biden....

Wedgy

Reaction score
Sydney Powell;
"Release the Kraken."

After the Alamo falls,, the massacre at Goliad, Before the battle of San Jacinto,

"We view ourselves on the eve of battle. We are nerved for the contest, and must conquer or perish. It is vain to look for present aid: none is at hand. We must now act or abandon all hope! Rally to the standard, and be no longer the scoff of mercenary tongues! Be men, be free men, that your children may bless their father's name."
Sam Houston

jet496

Reaction score
so you are saying trump lost by another 20 votes??? or 10???should the votes be removed, or giv to biden....
No, they like Trump but didn't use the ballots. That's why they told us about the bull shit that's going. Almost everybody is more honest than libbies.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
TRUMP! We have at least 10 employees from Mexico & they fucking love Trump.

That's good to hear but there are 30 million illegals in the US. I know your employee is here legally with Visa but just think how many mail in ballots went to people here illegally also that voted and I'm sure no name was compared to registration on file.

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
That's good to hear but there are 30 million illegals in the US. I know your employee is here legally with Visa but just think how many mail in ballots went to people here illegally also that voted and I'm sure no name was compared to registration on file.
30? I thought Cnn said half that. LOL
I project it to be well over 40.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
30? I thought Cnn said half that. LOL
I project it to be well over 40.

I think census shows 10 but realistic analysis is saying 30 million. We will all end up being spanish speaking blind sheep communists it appears.

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
Not all illegals come across the southern border. From what I see it would be at best 50%. Over stayed visas and other contributing factors are crazy numbers. To be honest, If they are 150% contributing and want to assimilate, I would give them a pass. It's the rest I'm not happy with.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
So,.... as most here know,... I don't word my posts well.... the point being,...it isn't that trump doesn't have evidence as the media claims, so far he hasn't had enough to over turn the race... LOL to me.... it was obvious...:D I understand "ME" well...

There’s a mountain of evidence that has been collected including affidavits which are evidence.

FYI Trump’s team is working on a CIVIL case it’s not a criminal case - both have different requirements. This isn’t going to be decided in the lower courts which is what these rulings so far have been.

Sidney Powell is working on a criminal case(s) which is why she’s separate from Trump as he can’t wait for criminal cases and results

samsah33

Reaction score
Doesn't Cali have Motor Voter registration?
Yep, and nothing fishy about "accidentally" registering 23k voters, including just a few illegal aliens... It's really hard to have confidence in anything the govt does when I see shit like this...

Edited to include link.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I’m just happy to see you found the caps lock key...

squeezer

Reaction score

Lets see them... Surely something this out of the ordinary has a pic snapped of it. (Before being destroyed of course)

HST4ME

Reaction score
I'm just here for Squeefers political advice.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Lets see them... Surely something this out of the ordinary has a pic snapped of it. (Before being destroyed of course)
Kinda like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster, just some blurry pics of Giuliani in a monster suit.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Kinda like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster, just some blurry pics of Giuliani in a monster suit.
Could you do me a favor? as I don't understand the hate for our president Trump....could you tell me what he did personal to you that you have such hate??? or do you just hate americans and want to see the fall???

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
have you not seen or read about all the fraud??? like I said, no, he doesn't have 6 million wittiness, but I feel he has way enough to have an investagation started.....and I'm not so sure there is or isn't

HST4ME

Reaction score
They only court other than trial by firing squad that is going to matter is the supreme court.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
DO NOT count Trump out until the final gavel drops.Democrats will soon discover they were better off w/Trump in WH.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Could you do me a favor? as I don't understand the hate for our president Trump....could you tell me what he did personal to you that you have such hate??? or do you just hate americans and want to see the fall???
Trump is a con artist who has lied to the American people every time he has opened his mouth for four years and all to benefit his own ego. I don’t hate America or Americans. I want America to be better than this charlatan.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
DO NOT count Trump out until the final gavel drops.Democrats will soon discover they were better off w/Trump in WH.
What an absurd statement. At best Trump will become yet another crazy right wing nut job on Newsmax. With luck, New York State will lick him up on Rykers Island for being a co-conspirator in the exact crime Michael Cohen went to jail for.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

I watched Sidney Powell last evening on Lou Dobbs. I am not one to jump on every Theory, etc. but this Woman is NOT a Nut Case as has a Reputation second to none and is putting all of it on the line if full Publis Display. She is filing the Case today Or Friday and promised this IS Massive and the Evidence is with out doubt. Then lou asked her about the statement that the Supreme Court Head Justice made about that he has No Patience for these Foolish Cases. Mrs. Powell responded that then he will need to be removed from the Court. This Woman has a Case that she believes in 100% and is not one bit shy about standing on camera and stating this.
Dobbs then flat out asked her what she expected in the end of this Action? Her response was that President Trump will remain President and she will be proving who is responsible for voter fraud and when finished there will be NO Question of everything she is stating, and any Justice or Court will not be dismissing this Case without serious results.

I am a believer and pray that nothing happens to her as IMO she is going up against ?

I have said all along that the Only way the President could lose was by Cheating, but honestly never thought they could pull it off.

She has her Sights on this Voting Machine and Everyone involved it this Wide Spread Scheme.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
What an absurd statement. At best Trump will become yet another crazy right wing nut job on Newsmax. With luck, New York State will lick him up on Rykers Island for being a co-conspirator in the exact crime Michael Cohen went to jail for.

:)

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

Great question Steve. He lobs his attacks over the wall and runs away quickly. Only to return and do the same over and over never with any valuable discourse.

$100 bet that he wont provide any valuable reasons. Any of you deplorables up for the bet?

1manshow

Reaction score
Would love to hear his answer as well.... it must of been bad!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Trump is a con artist who has lied to the American people every time he has opened his mouth for four years and all to benefit his own ego. I don’t hate America or Americans. I want America to be better than this charlatan.
do you have an example, are you saying he did no good??? I don't usually follow politics, I just know that something magical must have happened... stock markets, unemployement, interest rates, gas prices and such sure got better over the last 4 years..he was a little harsh, but he never got the respect of the media that constantly attacked him so he was always on the defense... he was never called president trump.... but on the flip side they call biden president and he's going to the Big house, not the white house...

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

Please enlighten us to your President who checked all the Boxes for your High Standards for the office.

This is going to be Good.

I understand some people slip up and make remarkably Stupid statements, BUT!1 when someone makes them every time all the time there is no doubt what we are dealing with.

You are Teater Tottering here and so far the meter is pointing all the way to the negative on you.

WELL!!, WE'RE WAITING. :rolleyes: