WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

why waste time on scientists when we have celebrities!

spectras only

Reaction score
Google Camp is hosting the likes of former President Barack Obama, Prince Harry, Leonardo DiCaprio and Katy Perry in Sicily, Italy, to discuss climate change, but it may come at a steep cost to Mother Earth.

Italian press reports allege that the Google Campers would show up in 114 private jets, and 40 had arrived by Sunday.
“Google Camp is meant to be a place where influential people get together to discuss how to make the world better,” a source told the Post. “There will likely be discussions about online privacy, politics, human rights, and of course, the environment, which makes it highly ironic that this event requires 114 private jets to happen.”
Attendees, who according to a source were personally invited by Google founder Sergey Brin and Larry Page, reportedly will foot the bill for their travel costs to Sicily's Verdura Resort, but Google will pay the rest of their expenses. Rooms reportedly start at $903 a night in the luxurious vacation spot.
Other stars in attendance will be Perry's fiancee Orlando Bloom, singer Harry Styles, Bradley Cooper, Nick Jonas, Priyanka Chopra, Gayle King, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, designer Diane von Furstenberg and Barry Diller. Furstenberg and Diller reportedly arrived via their $200 million yacht Eos; Dreamworks founder David Geffen is said to have given Perry and Bloom a lift to the event on his $400 million yacht, Rising Sun.
Burn down Hollyweird

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
So no fake scientists?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
No Alyssa Milano, no Greta Thunberg?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So no fake scientists?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

031A8A54-BDA7-49FF-9DAC-CFBDC187A25A.gif

just_floatin

Reaction score
This is the annual spirit cooking event hosted by the Vatican in Italy. I am sure everyone will be wearing two mask. 😷