WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Why.................

RodnJen

Reaction score
does Delta have input into the creation of laws or any other corporation for that matter?

View attachment 988164

Oh and FUCK Georgia Gov. Kemp, just another two-faced chicom RINO whore.
You can thank Trump for the polarization of our great Country. Now corporations are playing the numbers and weighing in on things they never would have touched before. MAGA

Doc

Reaction score
You can thank Trump for the polarization of our great Country. Now corporations are playing the numbers and weighing in on things they never would have touched before. MAGA
Oh yea because corps didn't weigh in on nothing during that last 4 years LMAO... You crack me up Rod!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Tap tap tap.

regor

Political Whack Job
Reaction score
I think I'll go ahead and continue to thank the pussies of our society that started the woke boycotts of corporations and thank the spineless CEO's and RINO politician's that allowed it. 👍

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
Nice fishin trip there bud.... but if you are actually serious you might want to point the finger at the monkey that came before Trump

perky

Reaction score
Ha Ha Polarization , you mean like north and south pole magnets, or like liberals and common sense. they both repel each other