WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Why

Berdes

Reaction score
Just curious why people list items for sale and then never reply to questions asked about said items. Not just here, but sometimes on other sites as well.
Seems we always get replies to technical or personnal questions, and some good advise as well, but not to questions about buying what someone is selling.
Rant ends.

sintax

Reaction score
I think a lot of time people make posts and don’t setup an alert to be notified when people reply to the post. They forget about it, and don’t check back often.

I’ll usually try to put in there “PM me”, but even then you have to have PM email notifications on, if you don’t check the site often

Berdes

Reaction score
I think a lot of time people make posts and don’t setup an alert to be notified when people reply to the post. They forget about it, and don’t check back often.

I’ll usually try to put in there “PM me”, but even then you have to have PM email notifications on, if you don’t check the site often
Well yes, but I've sent PM's and still no responce (sometimes). Begining to think I have bad breath or sumthin'.

sintax

Reaction score
I love the "feeler" posts. Just testing waters to see if this would sell. WTF?

whats even worse are the ones who post for sale, and you're all gung-ho to buy it and they come back and say "ah just kidding, i'm keeping it"

Your ad here

Reaction score
A lot of people ask stupid questions and/or do the 20 questions bullshit. If it's a legitimate question I'll respond. What turns me off about the 20 questions people is they think they're getting a warranty on an old used item... or they tell me their life story when we meet to exchange item for cash. On the flip side I've had to battle to get items sometimes.

cakemoto

Reaction score
I wanted to buy a bike this guy put a ad for a beach cruiser in Scottsdale this weekend no phone number sent him an email six hours later he writes me back and asked me if I’m still in town....knucklehead

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Lol, I guess all these people posting up ads must have been unscrupulous car salesmen in a previous life or something.😄

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
I keep checking back. If I put something up for sale, it's because I want the money. If I didn't want the money, I would not sale anything.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Even worse is when you have something for sale, and you get an email/pm asking if its still available and when you respond with yes it is, they never ever respond back.