WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wife’s new car

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Don’t believe Euro delivery is a thing for any of the German manufacturers anymore. It used to be such a sweet damn deal and I wish we would’ve taken advantage of it back in the day when it was awesome.🙁
That kind of sux. I’ve done 2, once in 06’ at the old place and once in 08’ at the Welt also did the factory tour in 08’. It was a great experience, nothing like driving your car all over Europe.

Was hoping to do it again in 2 years as my kids would be 13 then. Hope it changes by then.

Roosky01

Reaction score
That kind of sux. I’ve done 2, once in 06’ at the old place and once in 08’ at the Welt also did the factory tour in 08’. It was a great experience, nothing like driving your car all over Europe.

Was hoping to do it again in 2 years as my kids would be 13 then. Hope it changes by then.
We had friends back in the day that did multiple Euro deliveries. They basically paid for two awesome weeks in Europe for what they saved on the import tax.

I always wanted to do a Winter delivery and ski my ass off over there. Sucks that I always put it off and it never will happen now…