WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wife day...

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
My lovely wife is off on a girls trip to Miami. I decided to have what I call a wife day. Basically do anything I damn well want to do.

Rolled outta bed, threw a hat on and delivered my daughter to school. Office? Screw that place... Back to the house. Walk the dogs, friendly hellos to neighbors who don’t work. Relax for a bit, catch up on RDP, bring a trailer and maybe some emails and then exercise- you know, peloton, stretching crunches etc. Fix a big cup o coffee after that and then rearrange decor, maybe get few new items for around the house. - for me this means out in the garage. Get all cleaned up and head to lunch with a friend. After that? Maybe a nap or catch up on Netflix. Then I have a dinner date with my daughter. Rough day, which me luck.

Happy Friday.

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
My lovely wife is off on a girls trip to Miami. I decided to have what I call a wife day. Basically do anything I damn well want to do.

Rolled outta bed, threw a hat on and delivered my daughter to school. Office? Screw that place... Back to the house. Walk the dogs, friendly hellos to neighbors who don’t work. Relax for a bit, catch yo on rep, bring a trailer and maybe some emails and then exercise- you know, peloton, stretching crunches etc. Fix a big cup o coffee after that and then rearrange decor, maybe get few new items for around the house. - for me this means out in the garage. Get all cleaned up and head to lunch with a friend. After that? Maybe a nap or catch up on Netflix. Then I have a dinner date with my daughter. Rough day, which me luck.

Happy Friday.

:LOL:

Yep,....that’s it!!! One of these days I have to take a day of and give it a try. My only concern is if I like it too much and decide to join the club who will earn a living to pay all of the bills? I don’t think that the government is in a position to cover everyone’s expenses just yet.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score

Rolled outta bed, threw a hat on and delivered my daughter to school. Office? Screw that place... Back to the house. Walk the dogs, friendly hellos to neighbors who don’t work. Relax for a bit, catch yo on rep, bring a trailer and maybe some emails and then exercise- you know, peloton, stretching crunches etc. Fix a big cup o coffee after that and then rearrange decor, maybe get few new items for around the house. - for me this means out in the garage. Get all cleaned up and head to lunch with a friend. After that? Maybe a nap or catch up on Netflix. Then I have a dinner date with my daughter. Rough day, which me luck.

Happy Friday.
Lol I had my wife weekend last week. Wife was on a girls trip to Santa Barbara. Pretty much did what you did, but no kids.