WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wife's 40th

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Surprise party tonight with about 20 close friends and flew her sisters out from Kentucky and North Carolina and her brother from Portland. She has no clue. We've kept it a secret from her parents who will be there and my wife and kids have no clue. It should be a fun night but I'm super nervous. Honestly though this party is the best gift I can give her, to be surrounded by those she loves. Her sibs will stay with us for the weekend and she'll be on cloud 9. I've played it so cool that I am totally in the dog house for not planning anything and working so much lately with out of town jobs. Last week she asked if she could go to Kentucky with kids for spring break and I shut it down with "NO WAY" which only helped to put me further in the doghouse.

Well, it all goes down in about 2 hours so here it goes. Hope there's no glitches.

She is the most beautiful person in the world and only gets more beautiful inside and out the older she gets, so she deserves every bit of this. It's the least I can do.

Dinner party at local RSM restaurant with a party planner who set it all up with flowers, decor, a game or two and cake. Should be a blast. Hopefully never capable of being surpassed. We'll see.

DWC

Reaction score
She is the most beautiful person in the world and only gets more beautiful inside and out the older she gets, so she deserves every bit of this. It's the least I can do.

Well done sir.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Awesome!!! Surprise party’s are great!!!

Went to friend’s 50th last year he was floored we came to the mainland for the weekend.

Today is my sister’s 50th. Mother and neice surprise her last night. I was going to make it as well but have to be in San Francisco so I can’t make it. Word has it that my sister was balling.

Enjoy!!!

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Surprise party tonight with about 20 close friends and flew her sisters out from Kentucky and North Carolina and her brother from Portland. She has no clue. We've kept it a secret from her parents who will be there and my wife and kids have no clue. It should be a fun night but I'm super nervous. Honestly though this party is the best gift I can give her, to be surrounded by those she loves. Her sibs will stay with us for the weekend and she'll be on cloud 9. I've played it so cool that I am totally in the dog house for not planning anything and working so much lately with out of town jobs. Last week she asked if she could go to Kentucky with kids for spring break and I shut it down with "NO WAY" which only helped to put me further in the doghouse.

Well, it all goes down in about 2 hours so here it goes. Hope there's no glitches.

Dinner party at local RSM restaurant with a party planner who set it all up with flowers, decor, a game or two and cake. Should be a blast. Hopefully never capable of being surpassed. We'll see.
Thats awesome, she is gonna love it

AJ13

Reaction score
Awesome job. You are right Happy Wife Happy Life.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I did a pretty big shindig for my wifes 40th, but you topped that pretty good.

Good Man.

charlyox

Reaction score
You got her good. [emoji106][emoji512][emoji322][emoji323]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravisJames

Reaction score
Good job dude.
I have to start planning my wife’s, I botched her 30th. :rolleyes: