WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wild Child M-37R

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
This is Hull #4 and the first one with a finished cabin area under the dash. Nick and Monnica wanted the cabin area as they had an F-32 before this new build. She liked the cabin area and we were all about making their request come true. We pulled it off in true DCB fashion and it came out above and beyond what they wanted.

It added a little bit of weight buy did not hurt the performance.

All of the logos were done in the mold and with exposed Carbon Fiber.

Nick chose the MYCO trailer and we had Adrenaline modify and put all of the cool accessories on the aluminum trailer: custom ladder, 15" LED lights with added S/S fenders, and the green LED runway and under frame lighting package.

IMG_2331.JPG
IMG_5823.JPG
IMG_5829.JPG
IMG_5836.JPG
IMG_5837.JPG
IMG_5867.JPG
IMG_5886.JPG
IMG_5888.JPG
IMG_5891.JPG
IMG_5892.JPG
IMG_5898.JPG
IMG_5930.JPG
IMG_5931.JPG
IMG_5963.JPG
IMG_6026.JPG
IMG_6028.JPG
IMG_6031.JPG
IMG_6064.JPG
IMG_6068.JPG
IMG_6376.jpg
IMG_6377.jpg
The boat is over the top for sure and we are all proud of how it looks and performs. The boat will be at all of the events in April at Havasu and will go to Lake Powell for the Summer.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Ha Ha... yeah Tony, hows my fat ass gettin in there to do all my bad things lol. Maybe its just best I can't make it in there,

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Hey Tom..... I'm thinking when you asked how does one access you really wanted to know best way to get in there. Tony can correct us but looks to me like you belly down on that fine carpet and slide on into the "Shenanigans & Time Out" room comfortably lounging at 6'1" in DCB heaven. My best guess.... Lord knows I've needed one of these over the years when some of my guest and girlfriends guest have gotten outta hand. I bet Tony'd build a locking door on request.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I am 6'-1" and can sit in the seat we made looking forward with no problem.
I don't doubt that you can fit in the cabin. I'm asking how do you get into the cabin space? From the photos I assume that you squeeze in there past the front seats and the foot rests? It just looks extremely difficult to access, but maybe I'm not seeing it correctly in the photos?

TVMNick

Reaction score
I don't doubt that you can fit in the cabin. I'm asking how do you get into the cabin space? From the photos I assume that you squeeze in there past the front seats and the foot rests? It just looks extremely difficult to access, but maybe I'm not seeing it correctly in the photos?

You can access the cabin 1 of 2 ways.

1-through the deck hatches as they drop you directly into the seats in the sponsons.

2-crawl under the dash and through the opening onto the "bed"

My wife is tiny so she just crawls under, I've made it through there but its a little more cumbersome as I'm 6'2". I generally go through the deck hatches!

As of current I have not been able to "break in" the shenanigan's room... still working on the wife for that one 😂. I fully intend to get the job done!

chvynhra

Reaction score
When I win the lotto I'm gonna have the sides opened up and the seats face backwards like a Nordic 28ss. Guess I should start playing the lotto...

TVMNick

Reaction score
Also, just wanted to say I LOVE THIS BOAT!!! The way it handles is unbelievable, and I love how quiet the 450s are. I'm also getting about 34% better fuel economy over my F32 at the same speed (roughly 90 mph) so my range on Lake Powell will be much better for the longer runs. DCB built us our dream boat through and through, we could not be happier with the final product. Now I just need some free time to go use the damn thing!

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Also, just wanted to say I LOVE THIS BOAT!!! The way it handles is unbelievable, and I love how quiet the 450s are. I'm also getting about 34% better fuel economy over my F32 at the same speed (roughly 90 mph) so my range on Lake Powell will be much better for the longer runs. DCB built us our dream boat through and through, we could not be happier with the final product. Now I just need some free time to go use the damn thing!
Let me know if you want to keep the dust off of it and I will make sure help you out... Thank you Nick and Mon for the opportunity to build you guys your dream boat... It is over the top and that is what we do here... :)

Tom Slick

Reaction score

1-through the deck hatches as they drop you directly into the seats in the sponsons.

My wife is tiny so she just crawls under, I've made it through there but its a little more cumbersome as I'm 6'2". I generally go through the deck hatches!

As of current I have not been able to "break in" the shenanigan's room... still working on the wife for that one 😂. I fully intend to get the job done!
Very cool, I didn't notice the hatches to access the "Stabbin Cabin". Absolutely stunning boat and good luck with the wifey :p

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score

Ahhh yes..... I had to go look at Tony's pics again to spot the hatches up front. Perfect, provides some air as well down there. Enjoy the first "Break in" session! Always the best ones.