WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Will liberal college students riot?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
“At the University of California, Berkeley campus, admissions accepted 42 applicants through its regular process based on connections to staff, leadership, and donors, but those applicants were not as qualified as others who were not admitted, the audit found.”

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
This I suspect is just the tip of the iceberg.

I just find it ironic that a heavily liberal college(s) would rather pick favorites than fairly admit students. Everyone appears to have their hand out for a pay day and this shit has been going on for a long time.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
This I suspect is just the tip of the iceberg.

I just find it ironic that a heavily liberal college(s) would rather pick favorites than fairly admit students. Everyone appears to have their hand out for a pay day and this shit has been going on for a long time.

I hope the FBI gets involved sure seems like another pay to play bribe situation there like USC

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I hope the FBI gets involved sure seems like another pay to play bribe situation there like USC

IMHO a much bigger deal at a publicly/taxpayer funded UC, versus USC which is a private institution.

Edit:
Typo “USC”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
IMHO a much bigger deal at a publicly/taxpayer funded UC, versus ISC which is a private institution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

True and stuff like this has been going on in plain sight at other colleges for years with rich mega donors getting special privilege. Complete bullshit and disrespect for the young adults trying to earn their way in the right way. I hope they fire or prosecute those involved. I foresee a serious knee jerk reaction the opposite way now to with admissions. They have discontinued the SAT and ACT tests for seniors because they allegedly caused unnecessary harm to minority students and their chances of admissions.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I’m dropping my daughter off at college this week in Ohio, the number of BLM and Biden signs are mind boggling. Reminds me of the abortion advocate males trying to help their ability to fuck like crazy with ZERO accountability. How blacks trust whites at BLM rallies and women trust men at abortion rallies baffles my mind. Sheep to slaughter.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I’m dropping my daughter off at college this week in Ohio, the number of BLM and Biden signs are mind boggling. Reminds me of the abortion advocate males trying to help their ability to fuck like crazy with ZERO accountability. How blacks trust whites at BLM rallies and women trust men at abortion rallies baffles my mind. Sheep to slaughter.

Are they having in class education or zoom? I honestly am afraid of what my kid will go through in college in a couple years if the radical left continues to control the education in the country.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Are they having in class education or zoom? I honestly am afraid of what my kid will go through in college in a couple years if the radical left continues to control the education in the country.
Blended. She’s doing a BFA in acting, and was in the second phase. A couple of in person classes and a couple of online. Campus is really empty, but she really wanted to be on campus if possible. It’s a liberal major to start with, and of course kids tend to be followers and they think liberalism is cool, so they blindly follow this shit. They have a policy that they can report micro aggressions, I shit you not. It’s fucking insane. Luckily the state of Ohio is paying the majority so it’s not like I’m underwriting too much of the indoctrination. Her younger brothers are staunch conservatives, so two out of three is a good average so far.