WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Will there be Riots?

Sherpa

Reaction score
Trump re-elects, the fricken dems will burn down their own dem-mayored cities...

I’m gonna stock up on hot dogs now..

ive already got ammo.. lol..

pack to work.
Pack at home.
Pack for a drive to the store.

its gonna be a shitshow for months.

-S

Badchoices03

Reaction score
I have a gut feeling you’re wrong but I’m cautiously optimistic.

where are you located? That will give us a hint of your optics.

I am in Canyon Lake, Trump country, everyone running around screaming “Trump landslide”, but I honestly feel a lot of people have their heads buried in the sand and there is a strong possibility that he loses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cdog

Reaction score
I am in Canyon Lake, Trump country, everyone running around screaming “Trump landslide”, but I honestly feel a lot of people have their heads buried in the sand and there is a strong possibility that he loses.

in California I agree he will do better than expected but will probably lose in California.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Short answer is yes but how much depends..... I'm just guessing

1) Biden wins and Trump agrees with results celebration riots for 1-3 days.

2) If Trump wins and Biden agrees with the results be ready for 5-7 days of angry riots.

3) Now if Biden wins but Trump challenges the results and fights or says he isn't leaving office there will be riots every day, especially weekends, until January.

MSum661

Reaction score
Don't forget toilet paper.
And maybe some beef jerky.

ibelio

Reaction score
so who is trying to influence an election [russia]? if you vote for trump we burn your city/ ya right

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
7BFC5425-971A-4E81-B65D-87638B84A7C2.jpeg

MSum661

Reaction score
If Biden wins they will riot just as much.
They will be empowered and come after Trumpkins. To what degree is the only question.

They like the cheap laser pointers, highly effective.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

FWIW I drive Portland to Seattle and then back down to Los Angeles just about every week and one thing I’ve noticed different this cycle is a tremendous lack of Biden signs. I honestly see more Bernie signs and leftover Hillary signs.

i’ve seen more people in Oregon sporting Trump signs on their vehicles compared to last election cycle.

has anybody noticed the 8 semi trailers on the side of I-5 in Northern California that says “farmers for Trump” “ Latinos for trump” and “Democrats for Trump”

I don’t know that it means anything, but I sure as shit will be suspicious if three or four days later they announce Biden won. 😡

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
FWIW I drive Portland to Seattle and then back down to Los Angeles just about every week and one thing I’ve noticed different this cycle is a tremendous lack of Biden signs. I honestly see more Bernie signs and leftover Hillary signs.

i’ve seen more people in Oregon sporting Trump signs on their vehicles compared to last election cycle.

has anybody noticed the 8 semi trailers on the side of I-5 in Northern California that says “farmers for Trump” “ Latinos for trump” and “Democrats for Trump”

I don’t know that it means anything, but I sure as shit will be suspicious if three or four days later they announce Biden won. 😡

Well hell.. we should have lunch or dinner sometime on you way through!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Of course there will be riots, mostly looting and 100% it will be in democrat cities. I say just let the shit burn. As well, if they try that shit in the suburbs, in nice neighborhoods, light those fuckers up.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Well hell.. we should have lunch or dinner sometime on you way through!!
As much as I’d like to we are on a pretty tight schedule were either driving or unloading, normally through there in the middle of the night. I hate traffic in the morning.😂

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
As much as I’d like to we are on a pretty tight schedule were either driving or unloading, normally through there in the middle of the night. I hate traffic in the morning.😂

Yes traffic sucks for sure. I'm in salem so I5 traffic isnt to bad. But Portland, yea, no thanks. I used to do salem to Portland everyday and I'm sure glad I dont have to do that anymore!

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Yes traffic sucks for sure. I'm in salem so I5 traffic isnt to bad. But Portland, yea, no thanks. I used to do salem to Portland everyday and I'm sure glad I dont have to do that anymore!
I get down there once in a while deliver by the state police headquarters off of Kuebler Road.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score

I just saw those trailers yesterday. Lots of them. You forgot all the just old regular Trump trailers also. LOL.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Who the hell riots in Atascadero ?? Asking because I have kin out there, but I'm fairly confident their compound is well stocked. ;)
Theres a fairly well organized BLM contingency in SLO that may potentially pose a threat this area which is largely made up of small very nice residential "areas" of Housing and areas where we live 3 to 5 acre parcels (out a ways) , LEOs in all near jurisdictions seem to have hands off policy , Our concerns have always been the potential "migration" of bad folks from the larger Metro areas ..... If your Kin is interested have them check out FB page "Protect Atascadero"

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
If Trump wins the Left will try and burn the US down.

If Trump is re elected and that happens he is going to call in the national guard and no longer play nice with the governors and mayors.

He will shut shit down quick now that he isnt in an election year.

he will still have to wait for a request from the governor though

Englewood

Reaction score

I'd kinda agree...The hate for Trump is so strong it's mindblowing.

I was convinced sleepy joe would win up until the last debate. Now I'm not so sure...I'm getting out of SoCal and heading to Havasu.

The polls are BS...I see 100-1 Trump signs.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
.Protect your family, Protect your home, Protect your neighbors......
Neighbors....
the next door widow lady with the Trump sign on her lawn? Absolutely

The liberals across the street? Maybe.
They do still fly the Red, White and Blue.

The gay guys around the corner with the Biden sign up on their balcony and no American flag.....that’s a big bag of Nope!

Taboma

Reaction score
Theres a fairly well organized BLM contingency in SLO that may potentially pose a threat this area which is largely made up of small very nice residential "areas" of Housing and areas where we live 3 to 5 acre parcels (out a ways) , LEOs in all near jurisdictions seem to have hands off policy , Our concerns have always been the potential "migration" of bad folks from the larger Metro areas ..... If your Kin is interested have them check out FB page "Protect Atascadero"

Nephew in law is X-Jarhead and stays current with the Qanon news and there's more family in the immediate area that use the jumbo shop area for car restorations.
I was more surprised to discover any BLM wouldn't just contain their protests to SLO or Morro Bay, where there's far fewer weapons per capita. 😁

jet496

Reaction score
I have clients all over the country sending PO’s to board up properties. I think riots are coming regardless. I told my clients I will not put my guys in harms way to board up your storefronts.

Get us in there early... sad world we live in when people riot over sports teams and politicians... [emoji1532]

I don't think riots are coming regardless. Conservatives seem to be a much more mature group than the liberals. But you can bet your house that when Trump wins those dumbass liberals will be burning down their own homes & neighborhood stores as they cry & wail.

jet496

Reaction score
Where is SLO?

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Two of my partners the other night took damage from lasers to the eye. One still has blurred vision.
Point a laser at a Police Helicopter Pilot: 20 years federal time

Point a laser at a Cop on a skirmish line:
Get likes on social media

We have one guy filing a lawsuit against the Department, got permanent blindness as in can’t pass the eye test to be a Cop any longer

Hope he wins
His command told them to stand down

Total BS

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Point a laser at a Police Helicopter Pilot: 20 years federal time

Point a laser at a Cop on a skirmish line:
Get likes on social media

We have one guy filing a lawsuit against the Department, got permanent blindness as in can’t pass the eye test to be a Cop any longer

Hope he wins
His command told them to stand down

Total BS
Yup, but we have spineless turds on here that think it's just fireworks out there.

Can't wait for the jails to open back up. This catch and release bullshit has fed the Libturd plan for year long riots enough. I think what we should do is a mandatory 14 day quarantine in jail for ALL arrests (you know...Covid...think of the kids). Should put a nice dent in the riot pool.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, the clock's ticking down. I don't know what to expect. Rumors floating around the protest pricks have been told to wreak havoc on election day, but only in areas that are well decided. They say as to not draw bad optics for those undecided. Also rumors of "progressive" groups within civil service forming ranks for attempting a government shutdown should Trump win. Rumors are just that, rumors...but we'll get a view within 48hrs.
Beans and bullets have been mentioned. Don't forget the bandaids.

All you LEO's out there, take care of yourselves. The rest of us "Deplorables", be set to protect your families, and those of LEO's you know, and others called to protect. They will be making OT, sure, but their families will be worried, and alone.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
For sure, already have my 75" flatscreen on layaway at Walmart
Be sure to leave the work boots. In high demand for the looters.. LOL

In all reality, I see the MSM getting burned to the ground for not doing their jobs suppressing the will of the people.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Well, the clock's ticking down. I don't know what to expect. Rumors floating around the protest pricks have been told to wreak havoc on election day, but only in areas that are well decided. They say as to not draw bad optics for those undecided. Also rumors of "progressive" groups within civil service forming ranks for attempting a government shutdown should Trump win. Rumors are just that, rumors...but we'll get a view within 48hrs.
Beans and bullets have been mentioned. Don't forget the bandaids.

All you LEO's out there, take care of yourselves. The rest of us "Deplorables", be set to protect your families, and those of LEO's you know, and others called to protect. They will be making OT, sure, but their families will be worried, and alone.
If you horses you have bandages 😉 be safe everyone

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
If there are riots it’s only because they’re incited by white supremacists!

LowRiver2

Reaction score
2D28BF52-8FB1-4154-A9EA-93B34CD5EA4E.jpeg
2D28BF52-8FB1-4154-A9EA-93B34CD5EA4E.jpeg
370675DA-1CB5-47C8-97A5-3004EAA88547.jpeg
2FC840C7-509E-49C8-A9FD-D50E2CCBE989.jpeg
271CAAFA-0938-4BB7-BB43-05152A6B6A55.jpeg

Calm before the storm: PAB house mice (admin.) standing by for any early assaults on the Building
We even have a “housing deprived” resident camped out in front of our Main St. PD garage, lol

Attachments

• AEA6A496-B2BE-4B78-9982-C8C67844CA4B.jpeg
    AEA6A496-B2BE-4B78-9982-C8C67844CA4B.jpeg
    371 KB · Views: 54

traquer

Reaction score
^ Someone needs to pressure wash that sidewalk stat. Actually, hold that thought for a few more days lol. Wouldn't want some nightstick induced nosebleeds messing up the pretty concrete