WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WILLOW VALLEY, FORT MOHAVE, BULL HEAD LOTS FOR SALE

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I GOT A COUPLE CIMMORN LOTS THAT i'D LIKE TO SELL, the plan was to start building spec homes there, the two lots are side by side, and there are more lots there... these are full developed with power and water, and are part of the willow valley marina so there is a private ramp, dock , and beach... I got them for sale at only 25k each,... and have plan available for 1300 to 1800 sq ft rv garage homes.. this area is gonna be the next boom... far enough away from needles ..and far enough away from bull head....IMO... it's the best area out there...the development" Cimmoron lake" kind of a giant pond, kinda cool for a place for those that like to walk in the mornings and eve's
or just sit around the lake...the area is nice and clean, and everyone keeps their place nice....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I'm gonna guess….cost to build at around 125 per sq ft for a nice built home... maybe less.... maybe more..and I'm gonna guess it's easier to get things done there than havasu...but again that's just guessing...there's a great opertunity there and lots of lots left for a guy that wants to build a bunch of spec homes... or a chance to have a nice river home that is affordable... lower taxes and such... plus you get the willow valley private boat launch and beach.... I think the yearly fee is 80 bucks. put that gets you a gated private parking and boat ramp..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
the two lots are on valley parkwy, side by side.. with a house to the right already built

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I had an expert on land and home values in havasu and bullhead state that homes in this area can be built for 50% of what it costs for the same home in havasu… and he also stated that there is more to do, and that it's a way better area than havasu.. again,.. not my opinion , but what was said by the havasu and bullhead expert..:D

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
OOPS,... forgot the price.....25k each... these lots as is would be 125k plus in havasu

82daytona

Reaction score
I had an expert on land and home values in havasu and bullhead state that homes in this area can be built for 50% of what it costs for the same home in havasu… and he also stated that there is more to do, and that it's a way better area than havasu.. again,.. not my opinion , but what was said by the havasu and bullhead expert..:D

That’s laughable Steve [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
That’s laughable Steve [emoji23]

just the facts as told to me... I didn't check his credentials though, but I did read it on the WWW

82daytona

Reaction score
just the facts as told to me... I didn't check his credentials though, but I did read it on the WWW

It might be a little less, but not 50% and it will not be any easier to get the job done here.

82daytona

Reaction score
but great prices for sure! Good luck with the sale [emoji1320]

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
these lots are available owner carry,trade for boat or something interesting ,It's a good time to get in on the ground floor,no time limit on build, and you get to use the marina

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
It might be a little less, but not 50% and it will not be any easier to get the job done here.

I've got guys ready to go on the build, my sex problem has stopped this project... no fuc'n money....and wife won't give any of hers for this project... I have over 1.5m invested in havasu fort Mohave area and although I know this is a money maker...wife wants me to quit... but as history has proven to me, guys live longer that work or stay active , not that I have a reason to live longer,, just kinda sounds good.. I love life,... but whats next?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’m interested. I need to wake up first though and start doing a little homework

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I am going to be down there in 2 weeks and was already planning on looking at this area. We may very well be interested in these.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I am going to be down there in 2 weeks and was already planning on looking at this area. We may very well be interested in these.

the good thing about where these lots are is it's all nice homes, the street to get in the development is just used by residents so it is nice and quiet...homes in this area have not caught up with the boom in prices, again that was told by the area expert... but it's gonna happen..the protected areas are gonna see the big boom...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

good morning, and feel free to call...702496-415zero

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
lots are side by side, and 70 x 115' total flat no grading , power,water and sewer to lot

PaPaG

Reaction score
Steve are these the ones you were telling me about?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
yes, at cimmoron lake... come with private ramp , docks and private beach on the river.. plus a little fishing lake...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
here's your chance to get your name on a deed... owner finance and trade for down..I have builders and some plans 1200 to 1850 sq ft with rv garages..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
this is an investers dream....current absorption is one new house sold every 5 days....and average time on market is 2 weeks,...great spec home opportunity.. good R.O.I. with fast return...my plan was to build about 20 homes there....I was gonna build 2 stay in one till it sells and move to the next , pencil says after about house 5 or 6 they would be free houses...a million would fund the first 4, maybe 5 homes

the difference between havasu and these lots is the dirt cost...these lots would be about 125k in havasu..so it's pretty much the same R. O. I. on the house build....just way cheeper… havasu lots need a lot of grading and dirt work..then add retaining walls to the cost...

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
How exactly do I get there? Going to look this weekend with my pops and brother

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
both lots have verbal pending offers that I have accepted...so they can still back out, but I'm bound by my word...if it changes I will let everybody know...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
How exactly do I get there? Going to look this weekend with my pops and brother
if at the corner of king and the 95, go towards bullhead and make you first right at cimmarron, first right is valley park way...1711 and 1717

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Keep us posted if the sale falls through. I have a little cash and my dad said he’ll cover the rest if it’s something we like

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Keep us posted if the sale falls through. I have a little cash and my dad said he’ll cover the rest if it’s something we like
this is really a nice little community that doesn't get very much exposure...most people that live in the area don't even know it's there...it have a mild hoa that keeps things as they should be.....and a nice little lake for morning walks and jogs...super clean for the area... no in bread jed ted and sister red neighbors...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
also , the third lot that's next to mine is for sale , just listed...don't know the terms, but I did talk to the lady that owns it,.. she said that she is listing it lower than mine so hers will sell first....LOL... thanks....she didn't know the lots were mine and thought I was there looking...she said to me.." hey you gonna buy one of those lot's, I will sell you mine way cheeper!"....no you won't was what I said....I let her go on before I said they were my lots....the look was priceless....:D

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’m looking to build a big compound... would I need 2?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’m going to be working in Vegas a lot again. I’m just trying to get ideas on what I actually want out of life I guess.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
also , the third lot that's next to mine is for sale , just listed...don't know the terms, but I did talk to the lady that owns it,.. she said that she is listing it lower than mine so hers will sell first....LOL... thanks....she didn't know the lots were mine and thought I was there looking...she said to me.." hey you gonna buy one of those lot's, I will sell you mine way cheeper!"....no you won't was what I said....I let her go on before I said they were my lots....the look was priceless....:D
Might have to buy her lot also.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rondog4405

Reaction score
both lots have verbal pending offers that I have accepted...so they can still back out, but I'm bound by my word...if it changes I will let everybody know...
Verbal... No cash in your hand? Whats the status on these. Still pending?

CantComplain

Reaction score
Reviving an old thread here, but do you have any other property, SFH, or MFH in Mohave County that you’d be interested in letting go via seller financing?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Reviving an old thread here, but do you have any other property, SFH, or MFH in Mohave County that you’d be interested in letting go via seller financing?

I have a new rv garage home in havasu I wanna sell... I would carry and sell turn key...where/what is SFH...MFH …?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
ahhhh… single family home---multifamily home lots.... took a minute and had to think...:D