WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Willow valley winter rental

bartel

Reaction score
I am throwing around the idea of renting my place for the winter. Does anyone know of a property management place out there in the mohave area that handles snow bird rentals or something like that?

Don Johnson

Don Johnson
Reaction score
I am throwing around the idea of renting my place for the winter. Does anyone know of a property management place out there in the mohave area that handles snow bird rentals or something like that?

Hey Tony. We will miss you at winter time, we like Winter as much/maybe more, then summer. I do not know of any prop mgrs, we can stop by on occasion and check if you want.

Hope all is well with your son!

bartel

Reaction score
like i said nothing is for sure yet. i am just tesing the waters. i doubt with the new baby we will be out much this winter. Plus unlike most you OC guys i can off road right in my back yard. and i am usually racing dirtbikes on the weekends in the winter anyway. If i could find a nice couple to rent the place to over the winter it would help me finish off the house that much faster.

if you have any friends that might want to rent a place so that they can go hang with you all winter let me know.